Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoachim)
    Finally found it and did it. Feels good to get up off my bum and stop procrastinating! Is everyone going to be trying to get the first weekend? Or does nobody care whether it's the next week?

EDIT: What's the cost now? You get £165?

Haa no! The last one was 200 for 51 weeks and this one is 195 for 41 weeks... So im saving much more money but its still bloody expensive!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjskjs1)
    Hey :-) I'm doing Human Geography too :-) excited to start too but its scary haha.

I'll be living in Pooled House :-) Where are you from?
    I'm doing human geography too guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melissa1234)
    Oh great! Its nice to meet someone on my course and halls too! Where are you coming from?
    I am also doing history but am living in private accomodation. not sure what i am going to do for freshers week...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katharine...)
    I think the Facebook group is a really good idea it will definitely make it easier to get to know people, I don't think it will be hard to make new friends though are you staying in accommodation?
    Hi, im doing Geogrpahy too! Think this is a great idea!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying in Sherren House?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths_19)
    Haa no! The last one was 200 for 51 weeks and this one is 195 for 41 weeks... So im saving much more money but its still bloody expensive!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shouldn't be allowed. Are you in a contract - you have to stay the full 41 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waharis)
    Anyone staying in Sherren House?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't be allowed. Are you in a contract - you have to stay the full 41 weeks?
    Nah i guess i can leave when my course finishes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah i guess i can leave when my course finishes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But do you have to pay for it when you leave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roziebang)
    Hey guys ^^ a lot of people doing science and maths i see Is anyone doing English??
    I want to buy a freshers ticket..but im a muslim and the majority of people will probably be drinking and i will just be there so awkward T_T

I dont understand how they expect us to show them proof of our results...i think my college gives them out in like december >_<
    Hey! I'm doing English are you going to be commuting or living out?

I think they just need like a sheet of paper with your grades on because near enough everyone gets the certificates in December/January :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelion0)
    ooo i'm doing mechanical
    yes another Mech Engineer! join the gang.

ReputationRep:
    But do you have to pay for it when you leave?
    Yep 👎

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What fresher tickets have people bought? I got the freshers pass, zoo and icebreaker .. It's going to be so weird to go up alone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superxo2)
    What fresher tickets have people bought? I got the freshers pass, zoo and icebreaker .. It's going to be so weird to go up alone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're not alone, we all are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else live too close for accommodation? I live in North London so I'm having to commute! Also Biology anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviarheya)
    I've switched my room to pacific court. I'm looking forward to moving in 2 weeks today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im moving into sherren house on the 14th too, does that mean we miss most of freshers week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im moving into sherren house on the 14th too, does that mean we miss most of freshers week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Na the freshers stuff really kicks off from the 16th

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing Mathematics with finance and accounting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arrowsmith93)
    Anyone else live too close for accommodation? I live in North London so I'm having to commute! Also Biology anyone?
    Exact same issue. Nice hour long journey on tube from finchley. Dont mind spending my student loan on something other than rent though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arrowsmith93)
    Na the freshers stuff really kicks off from the 16th
    Ohh that's good then! Thank you 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.