The Student Room Group

Sheffield Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heens
Hey yeah I think you have to firm. Did you get an email from them regarding accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i haven't got one yet, but it must be because i haven't firmed yet. thank you for the help.
Reply 261
Original post by Lanfan
I would totally join this group if it was for offer holders :redface: I've been swinging between B'ham and Sheffield like a hysterical yo-yo for about a fortnight. Does anyone want to try to convince me either way?

I'd say Sheffield, simply because I loved the place, modern, lively city with really friendly people in the dental school. But it really depends on you in the end haha! Try making a list of the pros and cons of each place, might help you decide :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by manchestermadnes
Deffo Endcliffe when it allows me to 'log in'. It's really annoying me now! I firmed on Friday night and still can't get on! Anyone else in the situation?

It takes time to refresh I had to wait a couple of days too so I wouldn't worry about it. After thinking about it again I'm with you on Endcliffe :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by professorsully
It takes time to refresh I had to wait a couple of days too so I wouldn't worry about it. After thinking about it again I'm with you on Endcliffe :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I firmed on Friday and still can't log in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 264
I firmed on Friday and still can't log in

Posted from TSR Mobile

It says give 48 hours, maybe give it one more day and if not, ring to ask? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 265
Original post by professorsully
What's everyone thinking for accommodation? I liked Endcliffe when I visited on the open day. It's quite new and looks great the only drawback is that it's twenty minutes from campus. Opal 2 is on campus and might be better for convenience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm thinking Endcliffe :smile: but still deciding haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peanut247
Hi guys! Just like to say congrats on your offers! I'm hoping to apply to Sheffield this year (doing my AS levels now). I'd say its my top university that I want to go to (fingers crossed)! I don't really have anyone to speak to about Dentistry in my family so I would be eternally grateful if anyone would PM me to answer any questions/give me advice! :smile:

Hi just pm me with any questions I'll be happy to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had mine Thursday afternoon :smile:

I had mine at 12pm when was yours? :smile:
Reply 268
Sheffield is my insurance choice and I chose accommodation at Endcliffe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1of7billion
I had mine at 12pm when was yours? :smile:

3pm you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi people! Sorry for spamming but is anyone looking for flat mates to live with next year? We have one room (wih ensuite facilities) spare for the academic year 2014-2015. Situated in a perfect city centre location! Send me a PM for more info.

P.S: You'd be living with a dental student (i.e. me!) and two medical students!
SEE U ALL DURING FRESHERS...P.s I still need to do accommodation jus got iin today lol!
Reply 272
Original post by Akash16
SEE U ALL DURING FRESHERS...P.s I still need to do accommodation jus got iin today lol!

Well done! Look forward to seeing you there!
Original post by Moksud
Well done! Look forward to seeing you there!

Yessss Bruh you toooo ! Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest