Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    That's what I was most interested in, cuz they said they would try to stick people in flats/accomodation with people doing all different subjects. Wanted to see the variety.

Am doing Law and Criminology, although considering switching to Social Policy and Criminology.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Dentistry, the only one it seems. My mum likes this little smiley so I've got to put it in for her ::eek:

BTW anyone else got a mum who's 10 times more nervous than you and who's constantly going on about Uni? My mum's been standing behind me reading all the comments going all weird

ReputationRep:
    Tis the opposite with me, I'm the one getting over-excited, but by the ninth time of mentioning that I had a phone in my room to my mum, and she was begging Sheffield to accept me early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee-bee)
    I'm doing Dentistry, the only one it seems. My mum likes this little smiley so I've got to put it in for her ::eek:

BTW anyone else got a mum who's 10 times more nervous than you and who's constantly going on about Uni? My mum's been standing behind me reading all the comments going all weird
    Hi Bee-bee's mum. Don't worry I'll take good care of her....

Or something. :p:

ReputationRep:
    hehe ooooh thank you :p:

ReputationRep:
    well first off; :eek: - for Bee-bee's mum... :P

I'm doing Econ & Management, parents are hardly nervous, they want me out haha.

Anyway, anyone here have a karaoke machine? I've been in the mood for drunken singing for like a week now...

ReputationRep:
    Hi all , just registered on this site on behalf of my daughter, who's out tonight, but her name is Sara and she is in Block I Flat 1 (same as jellybean - is that poss??) I wonder does one flat have so many study rooms, could that be why she has the same as jellybean maybe?

Sara's mom

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to say Sara will be studying History!!

Sara's mom

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad my mum isn't on TSR that's all I can say! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Helloo! Just found this site, good find! Im in Block I Flat 13, gutted doesnt seem to be anyone else in Flat 13 yet, would be hilarious to know who Im moving in with. All sounds good all the same, my email addy is [email protected] if any one fancies a chat. Im doing Speech Science. Going up 2 Sheffield tomorrow for look around. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katieowen1)
    Helloo! Just found this site, good find! Im in Block I Flat 13, gutted doesnt seem to be anyone else in Flat 13 yet, would be hilarious to know who Im moving in with. All sounds good all the same, my email addy is [email protected] if any one fancies a chat. Im doing Speech Science. Going up 2 Sheffield tomorrow for look around. xx
    hey! Welcome, speech science? Interesting. You'll have to lest us all know how it goes tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing architecture!

ReputationRep:
    AAAGGGHHH!! it's so soon!! im gettin reali nervous now...anyone else? and can anyone find anyone doing health and human sciences?! still havent found anyone!! so...we, opal housers, got ne plans for sat 16th night?! x

ReputationRep:
    Yep I'm getting nervous now too, well more emotionally unstable, I'm crying at everything lately but that might just be PMS =p

We need more Block E people!! And Saras mum, there's either 3,4 or 5 people in a flat, so that means your daughter has found a flatmate!

ReputationRep:
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee-bee)

Hey Bee-bee, i'm doing Dentistry too..so you're not the only one! There are a couple of others also on the forum doing Dentistry - look a bit further down on the Sheffield forum for a thread we made trying to find out how many prospective dentists there are!

Let me know if you want to get in touch or anything! And say hi to your mum

ReputationRep:
    no plans for 16th night yet, I'll probably just be knocking on doors. Feel free to drop by for a drink or something.

As for Laura, cheer up! you'll definitely be fine... not so sure about Charlotte though :P haha

Anyway, drop by mine anytime. Flat 7 Block C i think.

ReputationRep:
    Hello fellow opalers, i can't believe after weeks of trawling the internet i didn't find this website earlier.

Anyho. I am in flat 6 block G.
    C u guys later Becky x

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah i forgot to add i am also studyin accounting and financial managent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onean)
    well first off; :eek: - for Bee-bee's mum... :P
    Thanks onean, my mum was very excited about your message
    Still no one joining me in flat 16 then...ah well, I'm sure I can drop by to see one of you guys if I get there and find I'm all alone!

Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.