Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma-jayne1995)
    Heyyy!! ������ Founders Hall Room W352. I think our rooms are really close?

I think they are, I'm still trying to figure out how long the corridors are

What are you studying??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imjustrach)
    I think they are, I'm still trying to figure out how long the corridors are

What are you studying??
    As long as results day goes okay I'll be studying molecular biology haha what will you be studying? 😊

ReputationRep:
    As long as results day goes okay I'll be studying molecular biology haha what will you be studying? ������
    Hopefully English, however with results day looming I might just become a farmer in a remote area so I don't have to check track

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully English, however with results day looming I might just become a farmer in a remote area so I don't have to check track :)
    I may just emigrate to New Zealand and become a sheep shearer... I feel so sick knowing that this could all slip away from me at seven on Thursday morning :(

ReputationRep:
    I may just emigrate to New Zealand and become a sheep shearer... I feel so sick knowing that this could all slip away from me at seven on Thursday morning
    Yeah - I don't think I'll be sleeping much these next 2 nights, the down side is I would normally distract myself by throwing myself into work but I don't want to start the reading list incase I jinx it almost

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - I don't think I'll be sleeping much these next 2 nights, the down side is I would normally distract myself by throwing myself into work but I don't want to start the reading list incase I jinx it almost
    Yes! I was thinking of starting on some textbooks and articles but I thought I'd jinx it too haha well good luck for Thursday morning!! 😊

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I was thinking of starting on some textbooks and articles but I thought I'd jinx it too haha well good luck for Thursday morning!! ������
    Ha! Good luck for Thursday too, hopefully see you at RHUL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arafat Safi)
    Hi everyone !

I hope everyone is okay and doing well. My name is Arafat Safi from Afghanistan. I am coming to Manchester city early this september and will pursue my MA International Development: Poverty, Conflict and Reconstruction at the University of Manchester.

I was looking for a reasonable priced accommodation with following features;

a) Single Occupancy
    b) Self Catered
    c) Other services/facilities shared
    c) Nearby or in locality of the University of Manchester.

Thank you in advance.

BR,

Arafat.
    Hi Arafat,

This thread is for a different university. I think you'll have more luck here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2091577

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Founders Hall Room W352. Woop!
    Oh, it seems that you're the closest neighbour to me I know this far
    And to answer your previous question, the W means that your room is in the west wing and first number, 3, indicates that you're on the 3rd floor.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I got a large single in Founders, room W352. Hoping results day means I really will be there in September! Anyone near me? And does anyone know what floor I'm on? ������
    Hey, I'm in W347. I think you're the nearest person I've found to me so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natalieglgn)
    Oh, it seems that you're the closest neighbour to me I know this far
    And to answer your previous question, the W means that your room is in the west wing and first number, 3, indicates that you're on the 3rd floor.
    Hopefully if tomorrow goes okay I'll see you in September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPLexi)
    Hey, I'm in W347. I think you're the nearest person I've found to me so far
    Fingers crossed tomorrow goes well then!! Hope to see you in September!

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo! We're in the same block xxx

ReputationRep:
    If all goes well tomorrow - Wedderburn, level 1, block C, flat A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoop_frog)
    yeah i'm in my last year but have been here for 3 years already. i'm basically an egham god, msg me if u need any info
    Nice one, I'll set you a PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kerrylovesthis)
    If all goes well tomorrow - Wedderburn, level 1, block C, flat A
    Hey, I am exactly the same with you but which room are you staying? I am room 1

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed tomorrow goes well then!! Hope to see you in September!
    Yeah, hope to see you too! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Tuke Hall Block E Level 1 Flat A Room 6, with an unconditional for theoretical physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomParks)
    I'm in Tuke Hall Block E Level 1 Flat A Room 6, with an unconditional for theoretical physics
    Level 1 or level 0??
    If level one there is about 4 of your roommates on Facebook. If level 0 you are the first person I've found in my flat..
    Praying for the second answer tbf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legendoflauren)
    So are you!! Now all we have to do is get good results haha, and I guess we'll be living together?!
    Hey! Did you get in?! :-D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.