ReputationRep:
    family oriented
    trustworthy
    ambitious
    kind hearted
    dress sense is important too ofc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katowe)
    Haha 'the mad guy with 40 puppies';-) hmm maybe they're jealous of the car!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm should of worked for one then shouldn't they More like 101

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryan-Slade)
    Hmm should of worked for one then shouldn't they More like 101
    Definitely, you deserve it! Haha, will they be Dalmatians by any chance?;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by persiannn)
    family oriented
    trustworthy
    ambitious
    kind hearted
    dress sense is important too ofc

you know it famalam!!

ReputationRep:
    A **** and a beating heart,
    Lol but honestly, nice ears (I'm a weirdo), smells good, nice skin, eyes which sparkle (doesn't have to be green or blue although that's a bonus) and someone with good style,
    Personality wise: funny, has things in common, intelligent

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Definitely, you deserve it! Haha, will they be Dalmatians by any chance?;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe

ReputationRep:
    Maybe
    Haha, I knew it... They'll be even more jealous when that happens!;-P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I knew it... They'll be even more jealous when that happens!;-P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well they're tied for the top 3 best dogs of all time So yeah Not sure they'd all fit in my car though

ReputationRep:
    Well they're tied for the top 3 best dogs of all time So yeah Not sure they'd all fit in my car though
    They're cute things. I do prefer Shar Pei's though, we used to have one of them, absolutely adorable! Haha, that's true, I think you'd find yourself with a bit of a problem there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They're cute things. I do prefer Shar Pei's though, we used to have one of them, absolutely adorable! Haha, that's true, I think you'd find yourself with a bit of a problem there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll have to get a big ass trailer ;-) Awww I love those! They're adorable

ReputationRep:
    I'll have to get a big ass trailer ;-) Awww I love those! They're adorable
    Oh my, one extreme to another right there!;-) they're, ours was grey and just the cutest!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh my, one extreme to another right there!;-) they're, ours was grey and just the cutest!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AWWWWWW!!!!

ReputationRep:
    girls dont know wtf they want

treat them like a 'princess' and she will **** all over you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarosebeanz)
    I love it when guys just be themselves and don't try to copy other guys. That was the problem with my ex, he was never just himself and I loved him for who he was when he wasn't trying to be one of his ****'ed mates.
    I don't ask for much in a guy, just want him to be a nice genuine person!
    I hate horrible, mean, fake, cocky, judgemental, intimidating, overly loud (in a bad, show off way), cold hearted tool bags! just.... ugghhh! Never having one of them in my life ever again! I should of seen him coming....
    Wow, He sounds like a typical immature teen? Unfortunately there's too many of them around lately... Us 'Nice guys' are pushed to the side...

ReputationRep:
    Wow, He sounds like a typical immature teen? Unfortunately there's too many of them around lately... Us 'Nice guys' are pushed to the side...
    Indeed, don't worry, us females just have to learn! I am not at all the picky type, I just love genuinely nice people who are true to themselves. He basically used me for a lot of things... for yeah, the typical ****'ed sex crazed guy things to making him look big in front of his mates by shouting at me and calling me stupid. Which, to be honest made me feel completely worthless and made me question my existence, it got damn serious, went to counselling, now i realise EVERYTHING! and i just want a quiet, peaceful loving guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarosebeanz)
    Indeed, don't worry, us females just have to learn! I am not at all the picky type, I just love genuinely nice people who are true to themselves. He basically used me for a lot of things... for yeah, the typical ****'ed sex crazed guy things to making him look big in front of his mates by shouting at me and calling me stupid. Which, to be honest made me feel completely worthless and made me question my existence, it got damn serious, went to counselling, now i realise EVERYTHING! and i just want a quiet, peaceful loving guy
    Oh wow! Good job you had the sense to drown that relationship in the water... Well don't worry, There are a few of us quiet nice guys left

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.