Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    I'm also an Economics and Politics applicant, received my offer yesterday! AAB
    what did you get at as, what were you predicted and what were your other choices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catrinakenyon)
    Really well good luck ! It said that there might be an open day or an interview for it ? I'm stressing out, I really want to find out, I'm so impatient haha
    Thanks, I've emailed them now so I hope they reply quickly! Yeah there's an interview but it's not too formal I think. I'm stressing out too, what if they don't even have my application???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucymellor)
    Thanks, I've emailed them now so I hope they reply quickly! Yeah there's an interview but it's not too formal I think. I'm stressing out too, what if they don't even have my application???
    They will What other unis have you applied to ? :P

ReputationRep:
    Guys i am planning to send my application at the start of November. will that put me at a massive disadvantage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by golden tribe)
    Guys i am planning to send my application at the start of November. will that put me at a massive disadvantage
    No, not at all.

ReputationRep:
    They will What other unis have you applied to ? :P
    Leeds, Edinburgh, King's and Oxford, and I've had an offer from Leeds already how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Leeds, Edinburgh, King's and Oxford, and I've had an offer from Leeds already how about you?
    York,Bath,Warwick and Oxford. No offers from any yet, then again I've only just put my application through haha What college did you apply for ??

ReputationRep:
    York,Bath,Warwick and Oxford. No offers from any yet, then again I've only just put my application through haha What college did you apply for ??
    They're all really good, I'm sure you'll get offers soon! Choosing a college was the hardest thing ever, in the end I went for Oriel haha, you?

ReputationRep:
    They're all really good, I'm sure you'll get offers soon! Choosing a college was the hardest thing ever, in the end I went for Oriel haha, you?
    Hopefully and really :O I chose Oriel too, I had no idea which college I wanted to apply for :P

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully and really :O I chose Oriel too, I had no idea which college I wanted to apply for :P
    Really? :eek: we might see each other there then haha, wow we're so similar! I spent weeks trying to decide, they all sounded exactly the same and I'm the most indecisive person I've ever met, not a good quality at all

ReputationRep:
    Applying for chemical engineering!

ReputationRep:
    Really? :eek: we might see each other there then haha, wow we're so similar! I spent weeks trying to decide, they all sounded exactly the same and I'm the most indecisive person I've ever met, not a good quality at all
    Yeah and we are :') I know, I think I decided the day I submitted my application, the night before I looked at pictures and thought that it looked pretty( not really the best way to decide haha) I'm so indecisive too so it'll take me ages to make a simple decision :P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and we are :') I know, I think I decided the day I submitted my application, the night before I looked at pictures and thought that it looked pretty( not really the best way to decide haha) I'm so indecisive too so it'll take me ages to make a simple decision :P
    Me too it was the last thing I decide before I sent mine off, it was the day of my sixth form deadline as well haha. And hey, anything that helps you make a decision! That was something I thought about too actually because I really wanted one of the old castle-style ones like something from Harry Potter All my family get really annoyed with me because I take an hour just to decide what I want for tea!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, can I ask when you sent your application off ?
    I sent my application off on Saturday and received confirmation that they received it 2 days ago. And got offer yesterday evening!

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application 2 weeks ago and I haven't received a confirmation that they've received it..is that normal? I'm really worried.

ReputationRep:
    For those of you who are waiting for an acknowledgement that the university has received your offer - relax. It will have got there, but not all departments send acknowledgements, and those that do can vary enormously in terms of speed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    For those of you who are waiting for an acknowledgement that the university has received your offer - relax. It will have got there, but not all departments send acknowledgements, and those that do can vary enormously in terms of speed.
    Okay thanks

ReputationRep:
    Waiting on the international offices assistance. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coffeetime)
    Waiting on the international offices assistance. :sigh:
    Everything crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwoLimes)
    Everything crossed!!
    Thanks! I appreciate all the support so much.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.