The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Got my offer for Theology today! So happy!

Not sure which one I will firm yet, it's between Kings and Exeter!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 261
Original post by jman1895
So I have an offer for Bsc Maths w/ Business and Finance. Waiting on UCL and one course at LSE to get back to me but if not King's it is. I'm in the midst of my first year of college(uni) in the US right now. I hope you guys like to party haha

Which college will you be coming from?
Original post by benq
Which college will you be coming from?

It's a tiny liberal arts college in the middle of nowhere haha. No way you would have heard of it. Good school tho
Unconditional for Dentistry...see y'all in September!

:smile:
Reply 264
It's a tiny liberal arts college in the middle of nowhere haha. No way you would have heard of it. Good school tho

Like Middlebury and Vassar? Why transferring, if you you don't mind me asking?
Original post by benq
Like Middlebury and Vassar? Why transferring, if you you don't mind me asking?

Yeah like those. But pretty much because i wanna live in London and travel Europe for a while. For the experience
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah like those. But pretty much because i wanna live in London and travel Europe for a while. For the experience

That's an odd rationale, since U.S. colleges would be more likely to afford you study abroad opportunities (and a greater selection of locations, too) than those in the U.K.
has anyone recieved a notification to attend the biosciences applicant day?
Original post by sunn-bro
That's an odd rationale, since U.S. colleges would be more likely to afford you study abroad opportunities (and a greater selection of locations, too) than those in the U.K.

Yeah maybe, but i don't want to do it for just a semester. I want to stay for the entire degree, the entire experience. Basically I want to live there for a while not just study there for a semester and then leave.
Yeah maybe, but i don't want to do it for just a semester. I want to stay for the entire degree, the entire experience. Basically I want to live there for a while not just study there for a semester and then leave.

Fair enough. Hope everything works out for you! :smile:
Reply 270
hey guys! my name is Sayali Kirtani! I will be attending KCL September 2015 and I am majoring in international development. I am looking to live off campus with a roommate or two but I have no idea where to start. I am from the United States. Please add me on facebook or reply to me on here if you are in the same situation. Living on campus is super expensive!
(ps i am holding an ice cream cone in my profile picture on fb)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 271
Original post by saysay
hey guys! my name is Sayali Kirtani! I will be attending KCL September 2015 and I am majoring in international development. I am looking to live off campus with a roommate or two but I have no idea where to start. I am from the United States. Please add me on facebook or reply to me on here if you are in the same situation. Living on campus is super expensive!

Not planning to, but just out of curiosity - how much would it cost sharing a private flat with somebody compared to university halls?
Original post by saysay

Haha hell yeah another member of the USA squad. Are you in high school or college?
Reply 273
Original post by benq
Not planning to, but just out of curiosity - how much would it cost sharing a private flat with somebody compared to university halls?

well i haven't quite looked into it but our friends from london told us that it would def be cheaper to split the rent for a private apartment btween 2-3 people rather than stay at the halls- especially for the first year.
Have an offer for Political Economy; I will probably go here if LSE reject me.
Original post by kateemilyrose
I have an offer for BA English :biggrin:

I'm in my first year at King's doing English!
If you want to know anything feel free to ask xD
Got my offer for BA Geography :smile:
Original post by saysay

Hey, I've got an unconditional for CompSci, and I'm looking for private accommodation too (same reasons). I'm still waiting on UCL and if I get in (not expecting too), I'll probably choose the halls because they're considerably lower than King's.
Anyone still waiting for political economy? I submitted my app on 17 dec and i'm still waiting :frown:
Just got an offer for BSc Psychology :biggrin: Anyone else?

Latest