University of Edinburgh Offer Holders 2015 Thread Watch

Biahos
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has any got a condition for accounting and finance ?
wanted to know the conditions
misha.gil
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I got an offer for Medicine from Edinburgh but I totally cannot decide whether i want Glasgow or Edinburgh! :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
D_ecrivaine
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cora06140)
Anyone with their grades already got an offer straight into 2nd year? Is it advisable to go into 2nd year - don't you risk missing out on a lot of things?
I'm an American and already in university so I got an offer for year 2. But it's preferable to me because I'm a little older

Posted from TSR Mobile
D_ecrivaine
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by misha.gil)
Hi I got an offer for Medicine from Edinburgh but I totally cannot decide whether i want Glasgow or Edinburgh! :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I gotta decide between Edinburgh and Lancaster :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
misha.gil
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Deciding this is so tough :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
coraroc
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is there anyone who got an offer for Economics? I applied for economics and sociology, and haven't received anything yet....waiting is killing me also, I'm from EU (Italy...any Italian here? ) and I have no one to talk with about uni...
Jerseygirl213
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got an offer for accounting and finance- need to take an SAT Subject Test (USA) and get a 650 on math.
medahoe
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tyvm)
I got mine already when applying around September and received it November. What did you do (IB, A levels) and how did you do?
I am currently doing IB and am predicted at 37 points and 667 in HL.

Edinburgh is the last uni I am waiting to hear from, I was accepted almost instantaneously by City, Royal Holloway, Queen Mary and Durham.
cumberlordie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by coraroc)
Is there anyone who got an offer for Economics? I applied for economics and sociology, and haven't received anything yet....waiting is killing me also, I'm from EU (Italy...any Italian here? ) and I have no one to talk with about uni...
Hi! Italian applicant here! I applied for linguistics, still waiting for Edinburgh to reply though! They're quite slow, aren't they?
Tom B-W
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I applied for two courses; I heard back concerning my 'economics and business' degree with an offer, but I'm still waiting to hear back about my straight economics degree?
I'm a tad worried considering I've seen loads of other people getting offers for their economics based degrees!? Have I been forgotten or something? 😂

Is anyone else waiting for their straight economics offer!???
Cheers.
lamadgwick
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got history?

Or english lit?
workinggalilkley
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got mine for social anthropology, BBB rather than AAA
Tyvm
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by medahoe)

Edinburgh is the last uni I am waiting to hear from, I was accepted almost instantaneously by City, Royal Holloway, Queen Mary and Durham.
You should be able to get in. Got 36 points in IB.
Me00
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I got an offer for Politics and Economics ! But I have to decide between Edinburgh, Warwick (Philosophy, Politics and Economics) and Durham (Philosophy, Politics and Economics). That's so tough !

What would you do ?
sofia.p
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just received an unconditional offer from Edinburgh for Landscape Architecture!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thestudent100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by medahoe)

I have predicted 38 (without extra TOK and EE points), i applied mid november, same course and also waiting 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jenny Piccolo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sofia.p)
Just received an unconditional offer from Edinburgh for Landscape Architecture!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations! I am still waiting to hear from ECA. Applied for History of Art in January. Good to know people is starting to get offers.
sofia.p
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jenny Piccolo)
Congratulations! I am still waiting to hear from ECA. Applied for History of Art in January. Good to know people is starting to get offers.
I applied on the 14th of January! So like the last day before the deadline........ Best of luck!!!!! I hope you hear positive results soon 😁😁😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Samuel_Murray
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone applying to Sustainable Development has heard anything yet as I'm still waiting and as Edinburgh is my absolute top choice I am starting to get a bit nervous.

Cheers
cora06140
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Unconditional for neuroscience but which to chose, Edinburgh or St Andrews? Eeek! Anyone has any idea?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (515)
37.56%
No - but I will (107)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.78%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (656)
47.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise