Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquid Harvest)
    But here's the question - do you want to get hench for yourself? Or for others? :auto::dipsy::troll2::work::rip:
    A bit of both. I enjoy working out, but also looking good is a plus.

What's up with the emojis? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)

What's up with the emojis? :lol:
    Cool, soon you'll be neck deep in clunge. I was accused of being wooden and emotionless so now I'm unleashing all the emoticons. The first one is a car, because you mentioned driving. The second one is nice, I like it because it's weird. The third one is a troll doll, I thought it looks quite nice. The fourth one is a guy filing stuff, that represents work, which you mentioned. I couldn't find you a weightlifting emoticon so I settled for the next best thing, a sad guy next to a gravestone. Did you enjoy them?

ReputationRep:
    Because most of the gay men I've met are irritating little divas that I would rip my hair out over if I had to be around them for more than 5 minutes. That and I can't really have a relationship because my parents are too anti-gay l.o.l.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquid Harvest)
    Cool, soon you'll be neck deep in clunge. I was accused of being wooden and emotionless so now I'm unleashing all the emoticons. The first one is a car, because you mentioned driving. The second one is nice, I like it because it's weird. The third one is a troll doll, I thought it looks quite nice. The fourth one is a guy filing stuff, that represents work, which you mentioned. I couldn't find you a weightlifting emoticon so I settled for the next best thing, a sad guy next to a gravestone. Did you enjoy them?
    One would hope so :lol: well I'm sure you dont need emoticons to show emotion lol, although I'm the opposite, I need to tone it down. (Resisting the urge to use an emoticon right there)

Why yes, I thoroughly enjoyed them, I appreciate the thought behind them. :yy: The gravestone one is a little sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    Yeah boi!!! Team Zyzz represent

https://31.media.tumblr.com/f76a6c7d...ku5to1_500.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $100Bill)

Rip brah.

Everyone needs to aspire to look like zyzz!

ReputationRep:

dat 'V' tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Same. Gonna start practicing and attempt to learn stuff.
    Yeah, might pick up a bit of C#

#teamchestbrah

1)freedom
    2)i will spend time with movies and chocolate more
    3 to 1 million) the above

ReputationRep:
    Ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because I need to work on myself before entering a relationship

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm an undesirable piece of ****.

Ah well, not everyone gets the opportunity. At least I'm track with everything else in my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    Because I'm an undesirable piece of ****.

Ah well, not everyone gets the opportunity. At least I'm track with everything else in my life.
    I am going to follow you everywhere and everytime i see you post something like this I am going to tell you that you are not.

ReputationRep:
    Because I don't know any girls, I'm not attractive, and I don't make any effort.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy being single, gotta glow up and focus on my work lol, but I do wish I had someone at the same time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I am going to follow you everywhere and everytime i see you post something like this I am going to tell you that you are not.
    And I could care less for the lie so perhaps you better invest your time elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    I'm single because I'm not really interested in anyone atm. The last person I was interested in, doesn't want a relationship and the last person who was interested in me, well, I wouldn't date if he was the last person earth. It was obvious just how desparate he was for a relationship.
    Pretty much this, focusing on my education, not in an emotionally stable time and FREEDOM

(Original post by Dr Pesto)
    To those that have replied so far, thanks for your honest answers but I originally intended the thread to talk about why people would ask you why you're single, and why being single is seen as almost a defect by some. But maybe the question "why are you single" is in fact more interesting, so who knows.

ReputationRep:
    Because I have low self esteem and don't think I'm good enough or attractive enough.

ReputationRep:
    I'm single because no girls want to date me.
    Simple as

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.