Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Nisha - Ask Me Anything. watch

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    What nice, but will you ever be as good at maths and economics as John Nash, who at the of 20 layed the foundation of game theory, which is a major part of economics? 😂 .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NishaaaR)
    Ask away!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you can ask me something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ugh did a mock test and Chemistry and almost the entire class failed.Huge wakeup call.Now I'm studying everyday for long periods of time.Im still dead at parent teacher meeting though.Plus I'm studying now for a Physics test on materials and energy tomorrow but I tend to do far better at Physics . Oh, yeah and my chemistry teacher sending a let the letter home to our parents ranting about were not doing good enough. At least my dad won't be in for the.letter since he be going on a trip to Nigeria for week starting from Friday.I've also been hit with the realisation tomorrow's my sister birthday. Worst thing is that letter arrives while we celebrate will clearly kill the mood.How's your day?

No TSR I wont rate other members before rating this thread.

Eventually, you'll prob have to change it to ask me everything lol.
    Don't study for long periods. Chunk your revision time and organise yourself very well. The more organised you are, the better.

Best of luck with chemistry, next time round. Yeah, I'm currently doing Energy & Waves in my physics classes... I hate this topic, although it's fairly simple.

My day has been extremely long. Spent 9-6 at school and had training from 7-10 today. A slight change of times today. How was yours?

(Original post by AnharM)
    Where every other South Asian lives, duhhh East London :lol: wbu?
    Hahaha, standard. I'm from North London! I'm slightly patriotic for this area! :P

(Original post by Princess31)
    Lol too many chicken nuggets
    But i made meself an amazzzzzin coffee today :coma: oooft schmexxxxxxy lol sorry

and yhhh!!!!! And dildarian is one of me favessssssssss

Hows your day been anywayyyy Nisha Di?
    Aww, I had mutter valeh chawl with jeera chicken wings! It was to die for... my mum is a brilliant cook.

I'll just copy and paste what I said to username Kadak, as I'm a little bit lazy, hehe.

"My day has been extremely long. Spent 9-6 at school and had training from 7-10 today. A slight change of times today. How was yours? "

(Original post by Sharukhan)
    you can ask me something
    What do you like to do in your free time?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Energy and waves so boring and oh I got a B in a Physics test on Materials. Wave theory is such a boring part of physics although Maxwell laws of electromagnetism is an exception as it unified electricity and magnets and light and gave us the value of the speed of light, but we don't do electromagnetism at A level.I also had an amazing chat with my physics teacher about physics, maxwell genius and Hawking being abit overrated :O(my teacher brought up the last topic).

ReputationRep:
    Born and bred in London. I'm Indian (Punjabi).
    How do you feel about your ancestors having fled their home in hope of an easier life in the UK? Do you believe this cowardice trait has been passed down to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Energy and waves so boring and oh I got a B in a Physics test on Materials. Wave theory is such a boring part of physics although Maxwell laws of electromagnetism is an exception as it unified electricity and magnets and light and gave us the value of the speed of light, but we don't do electromagnetism at A level.I also had an amazing chat with my physics teacher about physics, maxwell genius and Hawking being abit overrated :O(my teacher brought up the last topic).
    Brilliant result!

I'm yet to cover a lot of things in the unit. Wondering how well I'll do in the unit though!

(Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    How do you feel about your ancestors having fled their home in hope of an easier life in the UK? Do you believe this cowardice trait has been passed down to you?
    I'm content about it, bro. It's not a cowardice trait at all. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't do Maxwell equations in AS or A2 you do that if you do physics in university.Plus, you need to have a strong grounding in differential equations equations and Calculus to derive them lol, but it's interesting none the less, his equations eventually led to relativity.Anyway, though electromagnetism is overshadowed by Quantum electro Dynamics anyway , so the laws of electromagnetism are a classical approximation of the laws of the universe. Hugh, maxwell is such a underrated genius.Never knew physiotherapists love Electromagnetism.

ReputationRep:
    Don't study for long periods. Chunk your revision time and organise yourself very well. The more organised you are, the better.

Best of luck with chemistry, next time round. Yeah, I'm currently doing Energy & Waves in my physics classes... I hate this topic, although it's fairly simple.

My day has been extremely long. Spent 9-6 at school and had training from 7-10 today. A slight change of times today. How was yours?

Hahaha, standard. I'm from North London! I'm slightly patriotic for this area! :P

Aww, I had mutter valeh chawl with jeera chicken wings! It was to die for... my mum is a brilliant cook.

I'll just copy and paste what I said to username Kadak, as I'm a little bit lazy, hehe.

"My day has been extremely long. Spent 9-6 at school and had training from 7-10 today. A slight change of times today. How was yours? "

What do you like to do in your free time?
    MMMM YUMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and lol im shattered!

ReputationRep:
    Do you watch Bigg Boss 8? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't do Maxwell equations in AS or A2 you do that if you do physics in university.Plus, you need to have a strong grounding in differential equations equations and Calculus to derive them lol, but it's interesting none the less, his equations eventually led to relativity.Anyway, though electromagnetism is overshadowed by Quantum electro Dynamics anyway , so the laws of electromagnetism are a classical approximation of the laws of the universe. Hugh, maxwell is such a underrated genius.Never knew physiotherapists love Electromagnetism.
    You've lost me, or maybe my mind is exhausted. So I'll just say, I like physics too...

(Original post by Princess31)
    MMMM YUMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and lol im shattered!
    Trust me, it was great

Aww, well at least it's almost the weekend! Unless you'll be studying hardcore? Which sucks :mmm:

(Original post by I Procrastinate)
    Do you watch Bigg Boss 8? :teehee:
    Unfortunately, I don't watch any Indian reality TV shows or soaps! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe we can talk about biology and medicine instead?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh and who's your favourite Indian scientist if you have any?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe we can talk about biology and medicine instead?

Oh and who's your favourite Indian scientist if you have any?
    When it's day time and I'm feeling alive, sure.

I don't have a favourite scientist, let alone Indian scientist.

Which country would you most like to visit, and why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, that's a really good question.To be fair at the moment it has to be Japan.I love anime, fascinated with their high technology(In Japan they have toilets that can talk and make bird noises while you conduct your business) and visit Tokyo. Their motto of hard work and the whole samurai thing is so cool too.What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, that's a really good question.To be fair at the moment it has to be Japan.I love anime, fascinated with their high technology(In Japan they have toilets that can talk and make bird noises while you conduct your business) and visit Tokyo. Their motto of hard work and the whole samurai thing is so cool too.What about you?
    Oh yeah, I totally agree with the things you've mentioned about Japan. They are quite advanced in many ways. They're extremely disciplined. I love it.

If I had to choose only one country right now, it would definitely be Egypt. I really enjoy the historical elements of the country - definitely want to see Valley of the Kings, The Pyramids of Giza, etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah you must put visiting Tukahumen tomb on your things to do list.The pyramids of Giza another place too, as well as the places you mentioned.Camel ride is a must lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah you must put visiting Tukahumen tomb on your things to do list.The pyramids of Giza another place too, as well as the places you mentioned.Camel ride is a must lol.
    Aye! I've already been camel riding before, in Morocco. That was a pretty nice experience. I'll definitely give those places a visit though!

What's your name?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess you enjoy reading Egyptology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess you enjoy reading Egyptology.
    In secondary school I did, but I haven't really read deeper into the history. I quite like the movie "The Prince of Egypt", though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE
    It was a good movie.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.