Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairplaytoyou)
    They gave me an MMI date for Tues 10th after exactly 7 days. I'm not sure how their timings and stuff are working...

Good luck with everything anyway, update me when you've heard! (I'm sure it'll be positive )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that's great news, hope you get in.

I will do, hope its positive.

ps. please help me on what they ask and etc,
    btw are you based in London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abgreen)
    I had my MMI two days ago on the 4th February and I'm in shock as I just received an offer to PGDip childrens nursing! Sooooo happy xxx

Congrattss!!! See you in September! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terrianne1991)
    Congrats! I had mine the same day as you! What time was yours? X
    Thank you!! Mine was at 9.30! How about you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzyfizzle99)
    Congrattss!!! See you in September! xx
    Thankyou! Are you PGDip child's too?! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou! Are you PGDip child's too?! Xx
    Yeah I am pgdip children's also! So excited! What are you doing about accommodation and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    I kinda like this site cuz almost everyone will have known one another before resuming in September. Actually, I got my offer in January and super happy, looking forward to it.
    I will advise anyone who is still waiting for a reply to stay positive cuz the MMI is said to be a new approach to the admission process and it might take few weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am pgdip children's also! So excited! What are you doing about accommodation and stuff?
    Ah fab! Will see you there then. I'm not sure yet, I live in Essex not that far a commute from kings and the hospitals so I may stay at home and commute as it will be much cheaper for me xx

ReputationRep:
    I had my MMI two days ago on the 4th February and I'm in shock as I just received an offer to PGDip childrens nursing! Sooooo happy xxx

Thats amazing!! Congrats! Have you done your APEL form yet?! I'm trying to do mine atm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katbatt)
    Yay I got a conditional offer for pgdip adult nursing!! So happy!!!
    Congratulations. What are the conditions? I have my interview next week for PGdip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rxy)
    that's great news, hope you get in.

I will do, hope its positive.

ps. please help me on what they ask and etc,
    btw are you based in London?
    I'll give you general help when it comes yeah I live in greater london

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i have recieved an offer from kings for adult nursing. Anyone know what accomodation is available for healthcare students??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjohal)
    Congratulations. What are the conditions? I have my interview next week for PGdip.
    Thank you! I really enjoyed the mmi, I found it much more relaxed as opposed to a regular interview. Don't worry about it and just be yourself!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Has anyone managed to complete their Apel form yet for the pgdip courses? I'm paranoid I'll do something wrong with it!!!! Final hurdle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katbatt)
    Thats amazing!! Congrats! Have you done your APEL form yet?! I'm trying to do mine atm....
    Hey! Thankyou! It was so quick I expected to wait ages to hear. No I haven't yet, I have looked at it might start a bit today. The 575 hours has to be complete before we start right? As I have done loads more than that over the past few years but doesn't the 575 hours have to be from the past year? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Thankyou! It was so quick I expected to wait ages to hear. No I haven't yet, I have looked at it might start a bit today. The 575 hours has to be complete before we start right? As I have done loads more than that over the past few years but doesn't the 575 hours have to be from the past year? Xx
    What is the Apel form??? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terrianne1991)
    What is the Apel form??? X
    It's a form where you have to provide evidence of experiential learning, so get signatures from your supervisors etc from where you have worked in a health-care setting, and you have to write down the total hours for each, as you need 575 hours previous experience . Etc. Then you have to complete 3 pages of outcomes with evidence of how you achieved them. For example "I am able to demonstrate an understanding of social and behavioural science" and you then have to explain how you have achieved each outcome. There is 22 outcomes to complete. You have to pass this to be allowed to do the PGDip xx

ReputationRep:
    It's a form where you have to provide evidence of experiential learning, so get signatures from your supervisors etc from where you have worked in a health-care setting, and you have to write down the total hours for each, as you need 575 hours previous experience . Etc. Then you have to complete 3 pages of outcomes with evidence of how you achieved them. For example "I am able to demonstrate an understanding of social and behavioural science" and you then have to explain how you have achieved each outcome. There is 22 outcomes to complete. You have to pass this to be allowed to do the PGDip xx
    Wow! What a lot of effort. Congrats!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Theres a group set up on FB with over 400 2015 KCL Applicants and offer holders!

Here's the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/732291323526109/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shareace.)
    Hello, I got MMI and tests on the 1st April - April fools day, great haha! Anything, i need to learn for the math and literacy tests please? I'm so nervous, excited and completely shocked! Feels like forever waiting to hear from them.

Oh i'm applying for BSc Adult Nursing.
    Thanks x

Me too! Nervous as hell! Im afraid my brain will turn into a cornflake at the MMI 😁😁

ReputationRep:
    hi, congratulations on ur offer , l just got an invite for numeracy and literacy test and I am so nervous . Can you pls give me an hint on the literacy . Any help will be appreciated.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 19, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.