[QUOTE=SHHHHHHHHI;557568
23]92%. (the biomass one?)
That's what I got! And my friends
Original post by SHHHHHHHHI
92%. (the biomass one?)

That's what I got and most of people in my set☺️
OMG GUYS IT WAS SOOO EASY :biggrin:
just to clarify

the infertility question answer: overproduced mucus blocks some enzymes from exiting the pancreas so the enzymes can not break down the essential nutrients needed for testosterone resulting with infertility due to a lack of nutrients needed
Original post by HarryKane28
You ask the questions you want to know the answers to, I'll try to tell you the answers from what I know people have said

Okay, can you please tell me the answer for the bar thing where you had to describe the ph of the organisms?

I wrote that if there would be low ph- bad indicator of water pollution would be there, something like that. 0.0
Original post by SparklyN
Okay, can you please tell me the answer for the bar thing where you had to describe the ph of the organisms?

I wrote that if there would be low ph- bad indicator of water pollution would be there, something like that. 0.0

The answer was most organisms couldn't survive in an acidic environment. Only frogs could. :smile:
Reply 266
Original post by _ariane29
The answer was most organisms couldn't survive in an acidic environment. Only frogs could. :smile:

i wrote that , i also wrote different orgsnisms are adapted to different ph levels
Original post by drago_huzy
OMG GUYS IT WAS SOOO EASY :biggrin:
just to clarify

the infertility question answer: overproduced mucus blocks some enzymes from exiting the pancreas so the enzymes can not break down the essential nutrients needed for testosterone resulting with infertility due to a lack of nutrients needed

What about the Vas Deferens, isnt that what cystic fibrosis effects leading to infertility?
The CF infertility question was not in the Edexcel specification and multiple schools are complaining to edexcel... judging by the amount of people that thought this was an easy paper the grade boundaries will go up but hopefully will go down 1 or 2 marks due to the question, thank you Edexcel. The year of 2015 love you lol
Original post by queenleelee
The CF infertility question was not in the Edexcel specification and multiple schools are complaining to edexcel... judging by the amount of people that thought this was an easy paper the grade boundaries will go up but hopefully will go down 1 or 2 marks due to the question, thank you Edexcel. The year of 2015 love you lol

That question wasn't meant to test your knowledge on the specification, it said "suggest" implying you had to use previous knowledge on cystic fibrosis to make a judgment. It's all about applying skills.
How many marks would I get out of 3 if I wrote 8% for the energy loss question ???
Original post by multieman
That question wasn't meant to test your knowledge on the specification, it said "suggest" implying you had to use previous knowledge on cystic fibrosis to make a judgment. It's all about applying skills.

Ok, I am going to use my knowledge to predict that the 'vas deferenes' does not develop properly? I sure hope you got it right... I know the whole of topic B1, every symptom of CF... no knowledge of mucus is involved whilst explaining the infertility of males within the disorder.
This kid is doing further mathematics and got an a* in year ten
Reply 273
Original post by samirsheth
What was the answer to the cystic fibrosis infertility question?

It is because cistic fibrosis cause a mutation on DNA in the sperm cells
No science teachers at my school knew the answer to CF infertiliy question so they might be complaining to exam board - fingers crossed
Original post by bethmitchxll
No science teachers at my school knew the answer to CF infertiliy question so they might be complaining to exam board - fingers crossed

my school already have!
Original post by Idirss123
What did you guys write for the energy lost in food chain and the grade boundaries are 23/60 for a C 27/60 for a B 34/60 for a A and 41/60 for a A*

those are waaay too low aren't they??
Original post by Usaamah
Anyone know what the neurone labels were? I put dendron!

Yeah it was dendron and nucleus
Original post by Dudeyoufugly
those are waaay too low aren't they??

I wrote that energy is lost through excretion and respiration
Original post by The_Phlox
I got the process right, but mixed up the names of glucagon and glycagen. Roughly, how many marks will I get.

Id say around about 4, as it was out of 6. 1 mark is awarded for the way you've written your answer, and your small mistake would have only cost you 1 mark

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending