Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I really, really hate Simon.

ReputationRep:
    I think Joel will be evicted tonight and I don't really care

All the new housemates are great additions.... even Simon

"Big Brother: Time Warp Live Launch has been confirmed on Channel 5's official TV listings to take place at 9pm on Sunday, June 14" :curious: ex-hms maybe? it's on for an hour and a half as well! (have two 2hr30min exams day after )

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/...peL9BcQLE3b01h

ReputationRep:
    Too much of a drama queen

ReputationRep:
    Trying to revise PSAY3 and BIO4 whilst watching big brother is not a good idea

ReputationRep:
    Can Harry please put her knockers away! Eileen to go tonight

ReputationRep:
    Omg ex housemates next week yeeeeeeeeeees

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheIndecent)
    Trying to revise PSAY3 and BIO4 whilst watching big brother is not a good idea
    this is me. i think we both do the same exam boards for both lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I hate Simon. Get him gone!

Sad for Eileen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miacat)
    Can Harry please put her knockers away! Eileen to go tonight
    I remember in previous years whenever a bloke worked around naked they always got a telling off but its okay for a girl to do it.

ReputationRep:
    Yaaay Joel stayed in.

I hope they put back in some of the previously nominated housemates from this series in the twist.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's a shame Eileen went and didn't prove Simon's ageism wrong, really. Glad the public reacted the way they did to Simon, though. I hope he crumbles this week and finally gets evicted after a mental breakdown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    It's a shame Eileen went and didn't prove Simon's ageism wrong, really. Glad the public reacted the way they did to Simon, though. I hope he crumbles this week and finally gets evicted after a mental breakdown.
    He's not gonna get evicted though- he'll be sent to another room with other ex housemates.
    Arguably, it would be better to keep him in the house and let somebody else observe him- or perhaps it would alienate him more to go to the secret room.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    He's not gonna get evicted though- he'll be sent to another room with other ex housemates.
    Arguably, it would be better to keep him in the house and let somebody else observe him- or perhaps it would alienate him more to go to the secret room.
    Sorry, I didn't mean that. I meant ejected after having a mental breakdown. The other housemates should wear him down until his behaviour results in warnings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    I hope they put back in some of the previously nominated housemates from this series in the twist.
    I'm hoping for Dexter or Gina for those from previous series, but out of the ones who have gone, Harriet should be in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miacat)
    I'm hoping for Dexter or Gina for those from previous series, but out of the ones who have gone, Harriet should be in there.
    Oh god, please not Gina :L. I think Dexter's more likely to be entertaining- I'd prefer to watch arrogance as opposed to dumb ignorance.

I really want the ex housemates from the previous eviction to go back in the house. I'd like to see how they'd get on with people like Marc. That's why I hated that twist, cause we lost some big characters.

ReputationRep:
    I heard Kinga is one of the past housemates visiting
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hahahaha Kinga.

ReputationRep:
    I think Aisleyne will go in because there will be a secret layer that the other housemates won't know about, similar thing happened to her on her series so wouldn't be surprised to see her face.

ReputationRep:
    Simon really comes across to me as someone who has been spoon fed his whole life and doesn't care about other people's feelings.
    Lol at the task 'Oh i really really really want this but i want you to have it'. He just seems selfish- and please stop the fake cries!!!

ReputationRep:
    i really think helen from last year will be one of the ppl to return -_-

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.