St Andrews Applicants 2016 Watch

Kelmanator
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sent my application in on the 20th of November for a Geography and History course. By the sounds of it, I'll be waiting a while for an offer :P
madmed16
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Stutheq101)
Got my interview to St Andrews today. Has anyone else got one?
Are you Scottish or English? And what's your UKCAT score?
Stutheq101
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by madmed16)
Are you Scottish or English? And what's your UKCAT score?
I'm English. 2640 and Band 3.
madmed16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm English. 2640 and Band 3.
Ah okay! Well done!
ShezAhmed1998
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Got my interview to St Andrews today. Has anyone else got one?
I got one today too, for Med It's not until January though! I got 2720 in my UKCAT and Band 2
madmed16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I got 2850 band 2, and I haven't heard anything... 💔
Stutheq101
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ShezAhmed1998)
I got one today too, for Med It's not until January though! I got 2720 in my UKCAT and Band 2
Oh what date is yours?
Stutheq101
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by madmed16)
I got 2850 band 2, and I haven't heard anything... 💔
I'm sure you'll get one.
yousefwaheed
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is anyone joining international foundation medicine?
charmelloux
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I applied for management as an international student. does anyone know when they start giving out the offers?
AlessandraB
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi! I also applied for Management as a EU student. I am so excited! What grades have you guys applied with?
SGrice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Elaine Wein)
Heyyy congrats to both of you!! I am a Canadian student and I got a conditional offer for English. You're so lucky that yours are unconditional - I'm sure you are really strong applicants!
Thanks! I'm sure you can meet your conditions ❤️ It's exciting to meet others who've gotten English offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nadsd97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out at all (or if anyone is in the same boat)?
I've applied to St.Ands for International Relations - but I read on the website that all applicants must have at least a B in maths and english at GCSE.

GCSE: 4A*(english lit, english lang, classics, r.s) 3A (double award science, french) 1B (history) 1C (in maths!!!)
AS: AABB (politics, history, eng lit, religious studies and philosophy)
Predicted: A* A* A

Do you think my C in maths will completely write off my entire application?! Stressing over here !
gg505
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by charmelloux)
I applied for management as an international student. does anyone know when they start giving out the offers?
They try to give out international offers 4 weeks after you send the app.
HannahC-H
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyone got a medicine interview on Friday 4th?
BreakfastT
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm an American with an unconditional offer for International Relations. Is anyone planning to attend a post-offer open day?
JTR__
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BreakfastT)
I'm an American with an unconditional offer for International Relations. Is anyone planning to attend a post-offer open day?
Congrats! I did the post-offer day when i was applying (I'm in first year now), and I met some really lovely people there 😊 any ideas on what else you want to try in your first year? Where else have you applied?

Spoiler:
Show
I know I'm being nosy, but I'm avoiding studying for a wee bit- I have my IR exam on Wednesday! 😱
LadyBunion
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kelmanator)
Sent my application in on the 20th of November for a Geography and History course. By the sounds of it, I'll be waiting a while for an offer :P
I know of someone who got an offer for that course last year - offer was made mid March
ombtom
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Received an offer this morning for Physics. Was surprised as the website states that they plan not to make offers until after the UCAS deadline in January, and it mentions that they issue some rejections before January; the UCAS notification email gave me a shock.

(AAA including Mathematics and Physics; English applicant; starting from year 2.)
Alfpalf
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ombtom)
Received an offer this morning for Physics. Was surprised as the website states that they plan not to make offers until after the UCAS deadline in January, and it mentions that they issue some rejections before January; the UCAS notification email gave me a shock.

(AAA including Mathematics and Physics; English applicant; starting from year 2.)
Congrats, I also got an offer for Physics today. Was expecting to have to wait until at least January to find out so was a pleasant surprise.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (282)
92.46%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (23)
7.54%

Watched Threads