Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranspice)
    those who got interviews are you EU/Home or RUK?
    UKCAT 757/band 1, EU grad with a 2.1 degree and ****e a levels/highers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaredBanana)
    My stats aren't worse than the ones of people who have interviews, per se. So I'm really hoping this isn't it on invites.
    Last year they sent two batches two different days so hopefully ours are just coming tomorrow haaha but it kinda feels like luck now with interviews considering everyones pretty much on equal par (thats no offence to those who have interviews you're all crazy brainy) but GOD I HATE THIS MEDICINE APPLICATION PROCESS :'(

ReputationRep:
    Do Glasgow accept AS module resits?

ReputationRep:
    Do Glasgow accept AS module resits?
    Yea they do all of the scottish med schools do and most of the england ones even oxbridge dont care really

ReputationRep:
    Yea they do all of the scottish med schools do and most of the england ones even oxbridge dont care really
    Thank God!
    I only ask because I applied to Newcastle, not knowing they didn't accept them so haven't got an offer despite being over there cut off.

ReputationRep:
    I've just got an interview offer! 15th December, I'm a RUK applicant (England) but I'm currently in Australia - I finished my A Levels in 2014

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thoather)
    I've just got an interview offer! 15th December, I'm a RUK applicant (England) but I'm currently in Australia - I finished my A Levels in 2014
    Congrats!! Did it come through just now?!

ReputationRep:
    Thank God!
    I only ask because I applied to Newcastle, not knowing they didn't accept them so haven't got an offer despite being over there cut off.
    I didnt know Newcastle didnt?! and I was thinking of them as well! They must be very discrete when disclaiming they dont! I get so cofused between the unis saying they dont take retakes but take retakes at As just a bit baffling the whole thing

ReputationRep:
    I didnt know Newcastle didnt?! and I was thinking of them as well! They must be very discrete when disclaiming they dont! I get so cofused between the unis saying they dont take retakes but take retakes at As just a bit baffling the whole thing
    It is literally a tiny aside on their admissions document. Newc accept them if you do them but they don't see them on your reference as well, as they don't screen AS grades on ucas.

ReputationRep:
    It came through at 7:27pm UK time

ReputationRep:
    Interview offer! I'm really surprised, I thought they weren't going out till the 30th!

My UKCAT was 747.5 band 2
    6As at higher
    4 As at AH

ReputationRep:
    Interview invite 9:30 15 Dec
    707.5 UKCAT

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have any graduate applicants heard anything at all?

ReputationRep:
    Interview for the 14th, 10:00,
    770 UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doctorscot)
    Have any graduate applicants heard anything at all?
    I'm a graduate! Interview 15th December, 9.30am

Weird how they send them via track! I thought for sure it was a rejection before I logged in.

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow interview December 15th! UKCAT 697.5 average

ReputationRep:
    If I've missed Glasgow by 5 points, ill be Gutted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilyi20)
    I'm a graduate! Interview 15th December, 9.30am

Weird how they send them via track! I thought for sure it was a rejection before I logged in.
    Do you mind sharing your stats at all?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone!
    Think I may be being rejected then Really liked Glasgow on the open day too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emem2011)
    Congrats everyone!
    Think I may be being rejected then Really liked Glasgow on the open day too!
    They've only sent out invites for 14th/15th by the looks of it! Still a few more dates to come out! 😊

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 26, 2016

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Thu, 25 Oct '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Oct '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.