Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fedorahat88)
    Ayy congrats what were your grades again???? give me hope pleaseee
    IGCSE 4A* 4A
    AS 4A
    Alevel predicted A*A*AA

I think that my personal statement and interview performance also contributed to it haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piyushjha099)
    Can you please tell me from which country are you and what are your predicted grades and when did you apply? , if you don't mind .
    Yes, sure.I am an international student from Kazakhstan.
    I applied in Early round, in November, 05.
    I have already graduated from my school a year ago, so my grades are actual.
    In grade 10 and 11 my gpa was 4.76 out of 5 possible, in grade 12 it was 5 out of 5. In addition, my high school in considered best in the country, so I had a very demanding curriculum. I also won several international scientific conferences in mathematics and mechanics, and in physics. My national examination results are 125 out of 125 possible. My toefl score is 94(I took it a year ago, don't think I have to retake it again).
    If you need any other information, let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camillasad)
    Yes, sure.I am an international student from Kazakhstan.
    I applied in Early round, in November, 05.
    I have already graduated from my school a year ago, so my grades are actual.
    In grade 10 and 11 my gpa was 4.76 out of 5 possible, in grade 12 it was 5 out of 5. In addition, my high school in considered best in the country, so I had a very demanding curriculum. I also won several international scientific conferences in mathematics and mechanics, and in physics. My national examination results are 125 out of 125 possible. My toefl score is 94(I took it a year ago, don't think I have to retake it again).
    If you need any other information, let me know
    Well that's an awesome record . There is no doubt that you will be selected in HKUST or any other uni you apply. All the betpst for your interview and thanks for the information.

ReputationRep:
    Well that's an awesome record . There is no doubt that you will be selected in HKUST or any other uni you apply. All the betpst for your interview and thanks for the information.
    Thanks I also hope to receive a scholarship from HKUST
    I wish you good luck too and I hope to see you at HKUST next year!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I also hope to receive a scholarship from HKUST
    I wish you good luck too and I hope to see you at HKUST next year!
    Thanks. Even i hope to receive a scholarship from both HKU and HKUST.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Even i hope to receive a scholarship from both HKU and HKUST.
    And you definitely will!
    Just believe in yourself and in your goals. Everything is going to be fine.
    My friend from HKUST told me that he had his interview only in February and he still got in. Don't worry about invitations and emails from these schools. Be patient

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lai812matthew)
    define smart city. how can you make hong kong a smart city. ( quite stupid but that's the question)
    I am sorry, I didn't see your message before.
    Thanks for your response!
    I guess there are a lot of stupid questions like these and there is no way for me to prepare myself for this interview beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry, I didn't see your message before.
    Thanks for your response!
    I guess there are a lot of stupid questions like these and there is no way for me to prepare myself for this interview beforehand.
    there aren't loads of questions as the interview time is short and we have a 5 students to 2 interviewers ratio.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Hope you are all doing well with your uni applications
    I am a first year non-JUPAS student currently studying in CUHK majoring in Professional Accountancy.
    Ask me if you have any questions, will be really glad to help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimberrl27)
    Hey guys! Hope you are all doing well with your uni applications
    I am a first year non-JUPAS student currently studying in CUHK majoring in Professional Accountancy.
    Ask me if you have any questions, will be really glad to help!
    Hi!

I'm applying for LLB at hku and cuhk. How much weight is put on the interview relative to grades?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lai812matthew)
    there aren't loads of questions as the interview time is short and we have a 5 students to 2 interviewers ratio.
    Did you have a face-to-face interview or did you submit your interview through an Internet platform?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesmallman)
    Hi!

I'm applying for LLB at hku and cuhk. How much weight is put on the interview relative to grades?

Thanks
    Hi! I am not sure with LLB since I am an Accounting student but I heard that they are very competitive. So perhaps interview and grades are almost equally important.

ReputationRep:
    My interview for HKUST is done!I feel myself so much relieved now. The questions I was asked were very general, like why hkust, briefly present yourself, why engineering, do I have any experience of living and studying overseas and did I apply to another universities...
    I wish good luck for everyone, who is going to have an interview with their schools!

ReputationRep:
    Did you have a face-to-face interview or did you submit your interview through an Internet platform?
    face to face

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have a skype interview for HKU IBGM next week. Anything I should expect or watch out for? Any help appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    My interview for HKUST is done!I feel myself so much relieved now. The questions I was asked were very general, like why hkust, briefly present yourself, why engineering, do I have any experience of living and studying overseas and did I apply to another universities...
    I wish good luck for everyone, who is going to have an interview with their schools!
    Congrats for your interview !

ReputationRep:
    Congrats for your interview !
    Thank you very much
    I hope you have yours any time soon! Let me know when you have any changes

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much
    I hope you have yours any time soon! Let me know when you have any changes
    Sure . And I hope you get an offer soon !

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I am going to have my HKU dentistry interview at 10/12. any tips? group interview or individual? appreciated for all helps

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,
    I've applied to HKU for fast track on the 15th of November,
    but I still haven't heard anything from them.
    I saw that they release the results sometime in December, but I haven't even got an interview so I was wondering if this means that they're not considering me for the fast track.
    Hope I hear from them soon, but I was just really curious

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.