Turn on thread page Beta

Going down on girls - do all boys do it? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    No. I don't understand how you can feel close to something and like them so damn much and then go on to claim you have no feelings of love. See there's something fishy right there
    As i posted previously. There's a whole set of other feelings that come with love but are not present in liking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TylerClementi)
    You ****ing liar! you only have a cursory knowledge of Jamaica that you mostly google, you're NOT black! you're a white pussy boy tryna fake being black to besmirch us. You cover yourself by saying you've never seen a Yard film but what excuse do you give for not knowing Patwa?

NOW EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR FALSE!
    I was born in Montego Bay, Jamaica 1997 and I am definitely not white, what other evidence do you need?! My family even owns a shop in the town, right down the road near Docter's Cave beach, I visit every year loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    That's never been my experience. You don't keep getting closer together, eventually you have a level of closeness which is as high as its going to get with that girl.
    That's odd. Almost sociopathic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As i posted previously. There's a whole set of other feelings that come with love but are not present in liking.
    Still can't make sense of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    That's odd. Almost sociopathic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You always fall in love with women you keep sleeping with?

I always assumed I was the norm and it was just a male/female difference.

ReputationRep:
    You always fall in love with women you keep sleeping with?

I always assumed I was the norm.
    Long-term friendship + sex leads to strong feelings in my experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by falloutboyyy)
    Funny cause one did to me x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same.
    But I do believe it's less common for black men to. I've certainly had black guys that won't do that and these types tend not to be adventurous or free spirited when it comes to sex.
    The few that do though OMFG. They are keepers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon Haze)
    I was born in Montego Bay, Jamaica 1997 and I am definitely not white, what other evidence do you need?! My family even owns a shop in the town, right down the road near Docter's Cave beach, I visit every year loool
    Visit there every year! Pictures then pussyole. 2x you avoid the patwa test because you know you don't know any. Even the German whites in Seafort to the blacks to spanish to chinese Jamaicans speak Jamaican patwa its taught in the bloody schools for Christ sake so you have no excuse - stop lying everybody on TSR knows your fake.

How is your unsupported bull**** any evidence?

ReputationRep:
    It's okay if you don't but you gotta eat the booty like groceries.

ReputationRep:
    I get satisfied at satisfying her in bed... So yeah, i absolutely love it amongst other things that i had explored... Personally i don't like getting a blowjob

ReputationRep:
    You can't expect her to go down on you if you don't eat her kitty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    an interest in your partner's pleasure isn't "beta" whether you're standing or on all fours
    Think perhaps you need to re-read, a little more carefully this time :dontknow:

I don't believe any man who tells me it's possible to not have feelings for a girl he likes a lot and who he happens to be sleeping with
    Ok, so it’s less plausible if a guy tells you he likes a girl a lot and is sleeping with her for some time, however, even in this instance there may be an impediment to him developing stronger feelings e.g. no 'spark', not all that hot, personality clash, circumstances conspiring against it e.g. distance/sporadic RVs, etc

I'm not accusing you of lying but I just can't accept or believe that answer due to experience
    Ok, so you’re not calling me a liar, you’re just saying you don’t believe me.. how is that so different, unless you think I could be mistaken about such a thing (inference being that I don’t know myself – which you must surely know is most utterly preposterous!)? :laugh:

Perhaps you just fall in love more easily (my perception is that most women do)
    To use a metaphor, i can sleep with a hobnob and prefer her to other biscuits but she'll never be the Strawberry Cheesecake i yearn for
    Nailed. It.

Surely you guys are just trying to play it cool but deep down there's always something there
    Nope, that would be strange, immature and manipulative

(Original post by H0PEL3SS)
    Personally, I don't agree, but to each their own
    A measured, mature and respectful response. TSRian feminazis, take note :top2:

(Original post by SmashConcept)
    Most of this post was just arguing semantics and completely ignoring the actual points I was making
    Feel free to respond to my original requests that you substantiate your claims e.g. by quoting, if you expect me to humour your diatribe with a more considered/lengthy response :borat:

I've chosen this bit to quote because I thought it was the funniest part
    Adding a hint of ***** and ridicule to misrepresentation does little to lend credibility to your spiel, son, but by all means keep gassing as, in continuing in this manner, you’re only underlining my above stated/inferred impressions re: your particular attitude problem

(Original post by RobML)
    That's odd. Almost sociopathic
    I used to suspect the same (about myself), until I reflected that I was actually rather moved by human suffering and emotionality from time to time, and was, in fact, more spectrum* than sociopath :gah:

(Original post by falloutboyyy)
    if she sucked you off .. surely you should do it for her?
    Does not follow. Intimate acts, and I would venture especially those that constitute acts of 'giving', should not be 'tit for tat' *if you'll pardon the pun*. A good partner will, in my experience/according to my values:

"serve you as you deserve; to give and not to count the cost"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Think perhaps you need to re-read, a little more carefully this time :dontknow:

Ok, so it’s less plausible if a guy tells you he likes a girl a lot and is sleeping with her for some time, however, even in this instance there may be an impediment to him developing stronger feelings e.g. no 'spark', not all that hot, personality clash, circumstances conspiring against it e.g. distance/sporadic RVs, etc

Ok, so you’re not calling me a liar, you’re just saying you don’t believe me.. how is that so different, unless you think I could be mistaken about such a thing (inference being that I don’t know myself – which you must surely know is most utterly preposterous!)? :laugh:

Nailed. It.

Nope, that would be strange, immature and manipulative

A measured, mature and respectful response. TSRian feminazis, take note :top2:

Feel free to respond to my original requests that you substantiate your claims e.g. by quoting, if you expect me to humour your diatribe with a more considered/lengthy response :borat:

Adding a hint of ***** and ridicule to misrepresentation does little to lend credibility to your spiel, son, but by all means keep gassing as, in continuing in this manner, you’re only underlining my above stated/inferred impressions re: your particular attitude problem

I used to suspect the same (about myself), until I reflected that I was actually rather moved by human suffering and emotionality from time to time, and was, in fact, more spectrum* than sociopath :gah:

Does not follow. Intimate acts, and I would venture especially those that constitute acts of 'giving', should not be 'tit for tat' *if you'll pardon the pun*. A good partner will, in my experience/according to my values:

"serve you as you deserve; to give and not to count the cost"
    Hahahah that's not true. When you like a girl as much as you have said you do and are sleeping with her and have a close friendship with her,it is very unlikely that you don't have strong feelings for her. There is something there. When you sleep with someone,you're intimate with them and you wouldn't like that person'quite a fair bit'without them bringing out some sort of feeling of like and love inside you. You enjoy their presence and touch and company and you talk to them day in and day out,ain't no man that can tell me there isn't anybody we kings ignore over whatsoever,no matter how little. Those are just excuses to deny you feel some a strong way about someone you enjoy sleeping with and whose company you enjoy. I think most guys try to deny they have feelings for s certain girl. Coping mechanism.

It's different. Because it just doesn't make sense. If I look at what you and rakas have both said,nothing adds up. You both say you really like a girl so much and spend time together but yet no feelings of love ever form. Seriously?! Now something isn't right. It's impossible not to feel anything so strong. And yes I do believe some men do try to pretend they don't like a certain girl when clearly the evidence is there just by the way he says how he feels

ReputationRep:

Well the thing is, apparently this time I quoted you I was still misrepresenting you. I mean, I didn't think quoting your exact words without editing them would be considered misrepresentation, but according to you it is. This doesn't exactly inspire me to use the advanced search feature which you already admitted doesn't work/exist, to go back months to find quotes about how many friends you have. I'm sorry you feel this constitutes an attitude problem on my part ""

ReputationRep:
    Hahahah that's not true. When you like a girl as much as you have said you do and are sleeping with her and have a close friendship with her,it is very unlikely that you don't have strong feelings for her. There is something there. When you sleep with someone,you're intimate with them and you wouldn't like that person'quite a fair bit'without them bringing out some sort of feeling of like and love inside you. You enjoy their presence and touch and company and you talk to them day in and day out,ain't no man that can tell me there isn't anybody we kings ignore over whatsoever,no matter how little. Those are just excuses to deny you feel some a strong way about someone you enjoy sleeping with and whose company you enjoy. I think most guys try to deny they have feelings for s certain girl. Coping mechanism.

It's different. Because it just doesn't make sense. If I look at what you and rakas have both said,nothing adds up. You both say you really like a girl so much and spend time together but yet no feelings of love ever form. Seriously?! Now something isn't right. It's impossible not to feel anything so strong. And yes I do believe some men do try to pretend they don't like a certain girl when clearly the evidence is there just by the way he says how he feels
    I sincerely don't understand why you two are not dating. You have so much complicity and have mildly flirted on TSR for several years now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I sincerely don't understand why you two are not dating. You have so much complicity and have mildly flirted on TSR for several years now.
    I've known him less than a few years.

As a girl who's into both guys and girls, giving it is great because you know how much she's loving it and I mean come on when you're with a sexy lady that's just a natural thing to want to do. Vaginas are actually pretty clean in the grand scheme of things - there's probably more bacteria in your girlfriend's mouth.
    Receiving it is perfect and I do judge a boyfriend on their willingness to do so. My current partner is a man and he was getting lots of oral from me without really reciprocating so I stopped and he soon got the message!
    Sounds like your gf will probably withhold some from you if you don't go down on her which is reasonable I mean your penis ain't exactly roses and sunshine either man.

ReputationRep:
    I think most guys try to deny they have feelings for a certain girl
    Sure, when you’re operating at the high school crush level

You both say you really like a girl so much
    We do? :dontknow:

yet no feelings of love ever form
    I loved my young ex – some feelings do form, eventually, if you see someone frequently enough and invest deeply enough – albeit somewhat limited ones unless you’re taken with a girl as per the neat characterisation Rakas21 contributed :daydreaming:

(Original post by SmashConcept)
    This doesn't exactly inspire me to use the advanced search feature which you already admitted doesn't work/exist
    "Admitted"? As if I had a hand in bringing it down? :confused:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I invited you to substantiate your comments; said nothing about advanced search, never mind claimed it worked (although granted this would certainly help)

I'm sorry you feel this constitutes an attitude problem on my part ""
    I forgive you

(Original post by Josb)
    I sincerely don't understand why you two are not dating
    Tell me about it, wondered/asked the same on many an occasion these past couple of years :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    "Admitted"? As if I had a hand in bringing it down? :confused:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I invited you to substantiate your comments; said nothing about advanced search, never mind claimed it worked (although granted this would certainly help)
    I don't know if you honestly haven't followed this, or if you're deliberately trying to bait me into saying something condescending because you haven't (successfully) reported one of my posts in a while. Both are entirely plausible, so hopefully putting this in very simple terms will help, and be considered within the TSR rules:
    • I alluded to a post you made months ago.
    • You asked me to look it up.
    • In a separate conversation, you pointed out that posts from months ago are inconvenient for you to look up because of advanced search, so you prefer not to do it.
    • I am saying that posts from months ago are also inconvenient for me to look up because of advanced search, so I also prefer not to do it.
    The first Sunday of the NFL season is starting in a couple of hours so if you have any more questions please direct them to Josb. Thanks.

I forgive you
    For "misrepresenting" you by quoting one of your paragraphs in its entirety? That's very magnanimous of you, congratulations.

ReputationRep:

Tell me about it, wondered/asked the same on many an occasion these past couple of years :rolleyes:
    I've known him less than a few years.
    QB, please date him.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.