Sandude - Dankstorm
    Reply 2
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's your opinion
    Reply 3
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
    I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words.

You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
    Reply 4
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My name is Jeff
    Bruh, you got nothing on me. 1v1 me. I'll rekt ya.
    Made me lol/10 can't believe you actually put in that much effort for my reply :lol:

Na fam you aint got **** on me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mashallah)
    yuss :bigsmile:
    Grrr, still cannot PM

There is something I do wonder

What do you play?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Mhmmm well as a poster in the fitness forum you seem to know what you're talking about but I do have doubts about you achieving the perfect physique then getting bulkier :rolleyes: That's not you in the avi though? :eyeball: Always wanted to know

Yeah I did call you creepy for your comment in my other thread and I stand by it :laugh: But I do get where you're coming from and if you did just go to the club chat to some girls speak to them etc then went home I don't see a problem. Just the way you said it sounded so rapey

You do take the piss out of other members which is funny, but you are pretty arrogant and it's not a bad thing but just my opinoon
    Thanks Nah that's not me in the avi that's a pre-steroid Frank Zane's body, tbh though I've had that same avi for a good while now and it was something I aspired to, now I'm similar in size but I'm not quite that lean. As for the bit you said before that, goals change as time goes on mate. I guess looking now, if I took a picture of my current physique and showed it to my pre-lifting self and said this is what you'll look like in about 3 years, I'd have been very happy. But the way I see it at the moment I've still got ways to go. The day you start lifting it the day you become forever small

Well, maybe I could have written it better, someone else did comment that it was slightly creepy but then my post was also liked by a younger girl, so I guess it's all down to interpretation

I do have a piss-takey sense of humour NGL, it's all meant in banter though, I don't really properly or outright insult people unless they're seriously asking for it (normally to obvious trolls), there's normally a "punchline" in there meant purely for laughs. Guess that can come across as arrogant but in general I'm definitely not an arrogant person, if we're looking at the actual definition of arrogant meaning overconfident, thinking you're better than everyone else and thinking you're always right which isn't the case with me at all - I'm pretty self-confident but IMO I'm also well grounded and I'm always very open-minded when it comes to a debate about something. Opinions be opinions though

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

Mhmmm I've seen you post like twice :lol: I can't remember what was said but you're really nice and your posts are decent Was there a Yamin #1? :eek:

Yeah we've never spoken before, I've seen you a few times post.

Mainly on forums making jokes :laugh: People on here seem to like you though so that's always good

Our resident forum game player

Never actually seen you post outside of the games forum :laugh: It is funny how dedicated you are to counting but there must be something else to do! Like come on man, you can play games in real life too

Such a friendly user though Can't say a bad word about you

Lmao, loving the name! I assume you're a new user so I don't really have much to say, I'm sure you're a fellow physicist though so we'll probably meet each other in the same threads!

What was it called? :ninja:

As a user I haven't seen you post so you must be a lurker

Don't sl8 me but you do physics yeah bro?

We've spoken a few times I think in threads about stuff and you're a good user, you know a lot about your subject and you make me laugh. We have disagreed on a few things though and although you argue well Pretty sure you were beta compared to me :mmm:

Decent user though would rate 8/8 don't h8

I've seen you post once!

But I can't say I know you too well

Sorry bro :/
    That's because I have changed my username lol.

The thread was called something like I am a massive stalker and know stuff about you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Free Radical)
    Grrr, still cannot PM

There is something I do wonder

What do you play?
    GTA5 and Call of duty

ReputationRep:
    GTA5 and Call of duty
    On CoD I always played sniper

Fire a powerful shot over a long distance

ReputationRep:
    On CoD I always played sniper

Fire a powerful shot over a long distance
    O my god lol

:blushing:

ReputationRep:
    O my god lol

:blushing:
    Sometimes I'd have to shoot more than once at a time...

ReputationRep:
    staaaaaaaaaaahp

ReputationRep:
    Me

ReputationRep:
    staaaaaaaaaaahp
    Seriously stop :lol:

VM each other ffs

ReputationRep:
    Made me lol/10 can't believe you actually put in that much effort for my reply :lol:

Na fam you aint got **** on me
    Well...

Oh, you fallin' out now? Tsk tsk tsk, I expected more from you. SMH.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously stop :lol:

VM each other ffs
    hes banned now anyway lol

still waiting 4 u 2 deliver

ReputationRep:
    hes banned now anyway lol

still waiting 4 u 2 deliver
    I have no idea even why, my account had never been banned before.

I feel if the CT team has something to discuss with me, they should quote me in a CT team thread rather than randomly banning me

ReputationRep:

Yeah we've never spoken before, I've seen you a few times post.

Mainly on forums making jokes :laugh: People on here seem to like you though so that's always good

Thanks tbh!Yep I do try my best!I like being social
    !I've seen you on here TBH!I misread the title!
    And your username is pretty creative!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

What does your username mean? :holmes:

As a user I haven't seen you post much and we haven't spoken (why not?! ) but you make sense when you do post especially in the one about the 16 year old dating :mmm: You seem really nice though

And you complimented my username so you know :hugs:

My username means 'the teacher' in Italian . I started a BEd last year and had to change my username from my real name in case students from my placement found me :beard: ! I couldn't think of another username .

Yeah haven't posted much since I finished my A-Levels other than in the stationery and organisation thread; I don't know why though!

Oh yes I remember that thread . Technicallyyyyy, we're talking now

ReputationRep:
    >.> ??

ReputationRep:
    My port is ready to greet the ships :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    My port is ready to greet the ships :sexface:
    Land ho!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.