Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    savagery
    Hatred *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Speechless much?
    Not really, it's just something I expected, hence didn't feel obliged to read it. Same ramblings/waffle/speech and it's tedious.

You have fun in your little bubble of delusion, though.

ReputationRep:
    Da*** are you smokin'
    Uh, Satin's gone on a bit of a tangent. A racist tangent. Also, one that isn't true.

(No offence to Satin)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NishaaaR)
    Not really, it's just something I expected, hence didn't feel obliged to read it. Same ramblings/waffle/speech and it's tedious.

You have fun in your little bubble of delusion, though.
    Well don't say **** if you can't handle it being thrown back at you. You got really personal over something that doesn't even affect you.
    Lesson to be learnt,hopefully

Delusional? Whatever you say kiddo. Continue hating on Syrians

ReputationRep:
    Well don't say **** if you can't handle it being thrown back at you. You got really personal over something that doesn't even affect you.

Pretty sure you're the one hating on everyone who identifies as 'white'.

Y'know, with your white privilege.

ReputationRep:

NOBODY IS HATING ON SYRIANS.

We are hating on you for ignoring the fact that you are in Britain, using our infrastructure and land, yet don't help British people and instead help Syrians.

Don't tell me to help them - YOU are the one who offered shelter. Why don't YOU help the British people in whose country you own a house that could be THEIRS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hatred *
    *umad

ReputationRep:
    *umad
    Seems like they're mad about the migrants

ReputationRep:
    Would you open your heart and lend a spare room/share your home with any of the migrants due to come over?
    As long as there are homeless hungry brits still on our streets then why should we care about migrants.

What you need to ask is what is saudi arabia (also in the middle east and closer to africa) is doing about these migrants.

You're welcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would you open your heart and lend a spare room/share your home with any of the migrants due to come over?
    Refugees* These people are fleeing a brutal civil war therefore they cant be classed at "migrants". You cant compare them to a polish builder looking for work in the UK.

The only reason why the media calls them migrants is to calm the pressure being put on the government to do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    NOBODY IS HATING ON SYRIANS.

We are hating on you for ignoring the fact that you are in Britain, using our infrastructure and land, yet don't help British people and instead help Syrians.

Don't tell me to help them - YOU are the one who offered shelter. Why don't YOU help the British people in whose country you own a house that could be THEIRS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are an Arab hater,clearly. You're going around in circles. Stop dictating to me who I should help. My life,my choices. Capiche?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael_Real)
    As long as there are homeless hungry brits still on our streets then why should we care about migrants.

What you need to ask is what is saudi arabia (also in the middle east and closer to africa) is doing about these migrants.

You're welcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The clearly want no involvement

ReputationRep:
    You are an Arab hater,clearly. You're going around in circles. Stop dictating to me who I should help. My life,my choices. Capiche?
    Stop posting. You seem to only regurgitate racism.

Oh, and the same arguments, every single time.

ReputationRep:
    Only foster children if I had a bigger house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady Comstock)
    Only foster children if I had a bigger house.
    What about their parents? Or are you talking about orphans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sinzo)
    Stop posting. You seem to only regurgitate racism.

Oh, and the same arguments, every single time.
    It's my thread,why don't you go elsewhere. Yeah,I'm racist for wanting to help out Arabs in need. Boo hoo Bish,go take up a new hobby or something. You've wasted enough of my time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synchyst)
    Refugees* These people are fleeing a brutal civil war therefore they cant be classed at "migrants". You cant compare them to a polish builder looking for work in the UK.

The only reason why the media calls them migrants is to calm the pressure being put on the government to do something about it.
    Totally agree

ReputationRep:

I'm not the one abusing/insulting people - I can handle it very well.

Stop leading this double-life now, please.

inb4, you're all Syrian haters.

ReputationRep:
    What about their parents? Or are you talking about orphans?
    Wouldn't take the risk with unknown adults in my house tbh, and that would be the same if I was asked to take homeless people in.

So just orphans, yeah.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.