Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruhullah)
    can someone tell me how to submit i am about to die from panic HEEEELP
    There is a submit button on the bottom of the last page

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the closing of this chapter of our applications. Now begins the long and unbearable wait for interviews or rejections....

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone who applied!
    I made a really silly mistake on the R&R form. Where it asks for employers details I gave the correct name and contact details but as for 'job role'..I wrote MY job title instead of my supervisor/manager's. Seriously I do not know what I was thinking. Now they are going to think I gave a fellow volunteer's contact details :'(
    Gave the uni a call and unfortunately they are unable to make any changes from their side :'( :'(

ReputationRep:
    Ive done the same what now??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a209150)
    Ive done the same what now??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really?! So you wrote your job title twice like me? (on the first section and second)? Well, all we can do is wait! I am sure they mainly just concentrate on the 4 questions

ReputationRep:
    Yes on the first i wrote a list of things i did and on second i put the overall role i had e.g. biology mentor or voluntary carer... Oh well Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Oh silly me didn't even do that. I just wrote my job title in both sections. Nevermind. Good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adershsaravanaa)
    i got the same thing for mine so it should be fine. it might be worth phoning up to confirm they've received it if you want to double check
    Hey! They answered to my email saying that they received the form! Thanks again!

Good luck to all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a209150)
    Yes on the first i wrote a list of things i did and on second i put the overall role i had e.g. biology mentor or voluntary carer... Oh well Good Luck
    You wrote a list?! There was only a tiny box to do it in? I'm so confused now and we can't change it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    You wrote a list?! There was only a tiny box to do it in? I'm so confused now and we can't change it haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure they print it out, so if it isn't visible in the box without scrolling, the writing will just be cut off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it said ROLES! So i wrote down briefly what i did e.g. laundry, feeding, shelfing... So messed it up

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys this is sort of irrelevant or really irrelevant but can anyone answer this???!!!!

Its a BMAT question and I haven't got the slightest clue how to do it

Thank you!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mutayymate)
    I'll be 24, thank goodness I don't feel so alone or out of my depth haha
    Don't worry i'll be 22! how did you get on with the R and R form? I applied last year, and I realised how important it was to invest so much time into it this year, only scored 4/15 last year after a very poor application, so hoping for better this time round!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    Don't worry i'll be 22! how did you get on with the R and R form? I applied last year, and I realised how important it was to invest so much time into it this year, only scored 4/15 last year after a very poor application, so hoping for better this time round!
    I'll be 23 when I start hopefully!!

Can I ask, what did you write differently this year on the form?
    Did they inform you of your score last time?
    What did you need out of 15 for interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know roughly what month Keele have started giving out interviews based on previous years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caralouiset)
    Does anyone know roughly what month Keele have started giving out interviews based on previous years?
    On the email with the r and r form, they said dont expect to hear from us until the new year, so im guessing january/february

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caralouiset)
    They started giving out interviews in late November/early December for the 22nd and 23rd of December last year, but as someone already said, on the R&R form, it was written that the majority will hear back in the new year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mutayymate)
    Any graduates applying to Keele?
    Yeah I'll be 28 at the start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vikingkermit)
    Yeah I'll be 28 at the start.
    I'll be 23!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    I'll be 23!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.