Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackien1)
    Hey! Congrats on that! May I ask what your predicted and AS grades are? Also, how long did Sheffield take to give you an offer and what was the offer?

I'm just shy of 2 weeks waiting now and Sheffield is my top uni.
    Hey,Ill pm you with the information you asked for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bitofageek)
    We've applied to exactly the same Unis. And I also did 5AS, don't know how you're doing 5A2 though, good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah thank you, good luck to you as well! i reckon I'll regret taking 5 when it comes to exam season :') where are you thinking of putting as your firm/insurance if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adegunt)
    I've been given an offer at Sheffield for Law - AAA!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    me too, hope you get in !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineneedles)
    I got an offer for Biomed a few weeks ago, only just found this thread. I've firmed Sheffield - it's nice to see there's other applicants to my course here (:
    Finally someone who applied for Biomed😭. I got my offer a few days ago I think I'll be firming Sheffield too

ReputationRep:
    anyone applied for chemistry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got my offer for Politics and Sociology! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Desiree_)
    Finally someone who applied for Biomed😭. I got my offer a few days ago I think I'll be firming Sheffield too
    Hey! Congrats on that! May I ask what your predicted and AS grades are? Also, how long did Sheffield take to give you an offer and what was the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackien1)
    Hie I applied on 06/01 and I got my offer on the 25th so just over two weeks. I'll PM the rest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by longlive)
    Ah thank you, good luck to you as well! i reckon I'll regret taking 5 when it comes to exam season :') where are you thinking of putting as your firm/insurance if you don't mind me asking?
    Firm Oxford and can't decide between Sheffield and Warwick as an insurance. You? Also good luck with your exams, you'll smash em!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Hold an offer for biochem but can't decide between Birmingham and Sheffield for firm choice 😩 Got the applicant day on the 18th so hoping that helps !

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I've recieved an offer for Law and Criminology. Has anyone else got an offer yet? 😄

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Law with German Law and Sheffield seems like a sweet-ass uni so I think that'll be where I'm headed 😁

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone who have got offers. Just to say I'm a postgrad in the management school at Sheffield so anyone with any questions about the management courses or anyone about the uni in general just fire away and I'll try to help people out.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer to do German and Dutch at Sheffield :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bitofageek)
    Firm Oxford and can't decide between Sheffield and Warwick as an insurance. You? Also good luck with your exams, you'll smash em!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Good luck with yours too, I hope you get the grades you want I think I'll firm Oxford too and then Durham will probably be my insurance. Although I'm really bad at decisions so I'll probably make my mind up last minute :')

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else here has an offer for Medical Genetics? What was your offer?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the applicant day on the 9th March? For music?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the applicant day next Friday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koalafications)
    Anyone going to the applicant day next Friday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I might be, where are you coming from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going on February 17th, and more specifically, for Computer Science?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.