x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Da_Don_1997)
    My one is on the 14th
    Good Luck
    Let us know how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Those of you who had your interview today or yesterday, how was it?

ReputationRep:
    Are all the Dundee interviews finished now?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone from Northern Ireland been to something like an applicant day about accomadtion etc at Dundee, held in a hotel in Belfast I think? I heard someone at school mention this and that they had got an email but I haven't heard anything about this? Would anyone be able to give me more information?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an email about an applicants day? I haven't and I'm worried that means I haven't been successful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medapplicant24)
    Has anyone got an email about an applicants day? I haven't and I'm worried that means I haven't been successful
    Don't you only get that email if you get an offer which they said was going to be in march?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redddddd)
    Don't you only get that email if you get an offer which they said was going to be in march?
    I'm not sure. A few in my school received an email a few weeks ago about one in Belfast held in a hotel- the Dundee people come over to answer questions and inform about accommodation etc ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure. A few in my school received an email a few weeks ago about one in Belfast held in a hotel- the Dundee people come over to answer questions and inform about accommodation etc ?
    Anyone who applied to Dundee for any course should receive an invite as they are generalised and nothing to do with medicine in particular, it's a night in different cities where you can find out more info on accommodation etc. But there won't be anyone from the medical school so won't be able to give you specific info about that 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elena_is_blonde)
    Anyone who applied to Dundee for any course should receive an invite as they are generalised and nothing to do with medicine in particular, it's a night in different cities where you can find out more info on accommodation etc. But there won't be anyone from the medical school so won't be able to give you specific info about that 😊
    oh dear I never got an invite... when you say all applicants does that include Scots?

ReputationRep:
    My friend went to the applicant evening thing and her friend at a different school has applied for medicine but wasn't invited. At the evening the Dundee people said everyone should have got an email so my friend said she knew someone who hadn't got one? And they said well everyone should have and apparently at the evening they were talking about what to do if you get a rejection so they must have made a mistake emailing people but I don't think it's an indication of if you were successful after an interview 😊

ReputationRep:
    My friend went to the applicant evening thing and her friend at a different school has applied for medicine but wasn't invited. At the evening the Dundee people said everyone should have got an email so my friend said she knew someone who hadn't got one? And they said well everyone should have and apparently at the evening they were talking about what to do if you get a rejection so they must have made a mistake emailing people but I don't think it's an indication of if you were successful after an interview 😊
    Ah okay thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junioh)
    oh dear I never got an invite... when you say all applicants does that include Scots?
    Yeah including scots, it was just an accommodation/course evening I got an email about 😊

ReputationRep:
    Yeah including scots, it was just an accommodation/course evening I got an email about 😊
    checked my spam and inbox, evision, I haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junioh)
    checked my spam and inbox, evision, I haven't heard anything
    I wouldn't worry about it, it won't have anything to do with your application 😊 The Glasgow one was on Monday there, but I can't remember without checking when the others ones are

ReputationRep:
    Im a scot applicant and had an interview but have not heard anything about this either ! Now im worried Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunburner)
    Im a scot applicant and had an interview but have not heard anything about this either ! Now im worried Lol
    Same here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry about it, it won't have anything to do with your application 😊 The Glasgow one was on Monday there, but I can't remember without checking when the others ones are
    haven't heard from Glasgow too... Oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, a wee rumour going around about offers going out for here and Glasgow? any truth to it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcampbell893)
    Hey guys, a wee rumour going around about offers going out for here and Glasgow? any truth to it?
    No :colonhash:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when does Dundee send out decisions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.