Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    Very tough question. I would like to say I wouldn't but I wouldn't know until I was ever in that position.
    At least you are honest. I only ask because it is a question which many vegans and vegetarians like to try and dodge.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    There's so much false and half truths in the video. Standard PETA style video.

Grinding of chicks can't occur in the EU, beak clipping is a controversy, yes however many companies such as waitrose don't allow it. It is a debatable point whether it is painful as the nerve bundle isn't fully in the beak tip. That said the trend is away from it.

Eating eggs is considered healthy by the mainstream.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Would you use them if your life depended on it?
    Now a question for you. Would you resort to cannibalism if your life depended on it? Read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_A...light_disaster

ReputationRep:
    Now a question for you. Would you resort to cannibalism if your life depended on it? Read this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_A...light_disaster
    Yes, but only if they were dead already or it would be doing them a service to put them out of the misery. Like if they had lost their lower half and were suffering horribly. I wouldn't kill someone just to eat them.

ReputationRep:
    I loved good runny fried egg, but they make your fart stink lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I don't actually . My Vegan diet is so healthy I've not needed any meds to be honest. . If I get ill I go for herbal remedies.
    You're not old yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    If it's in their food already then they don't, you're being pedantic with no justification. It may be supplemented to the animals diet, but the meat eaters are getting all they need from their diet without having to take supplements themselves.
    I'm really not, the common and obvious path this troll was going to go down was:
    "well if you need to take supplements it says your diet is inadequate" when the reality is that it's just cutting out the middle man for a more direct delivery method.

The amount of times I hear the "it's not natural" crap about supplements, yes, I'm going to cut that argument out at the premise before having to endure it from another bonehead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Do I look like I care?
    You cared enough to make a post in the first place, I'm sorry that any notion of intelligent response is beyond you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    You cared enough to make a post in the first place, I'm sorry that any notion of intelligent response is beyond you.
    I don't get what your problem is? All I did was state the fact I like eggs and you're having a ***** fit lmao. Was I supposed to care? Did I HAVE to directly answer to the OP? No.

P.S stating you don't care about something has nothing to do with lack of intelligence. Pretty ignorant of you to think so.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get what your problem is? All I did was state the fact I like eggs and you're having a ***** fit lmao. Was I supposed to care? Did I HAVE to directly answer to the OP? No.
    My problem is your refusal to look at the question in it's proper context, and your general astonishing endavour to avoid any kind of moral responsibility.

ReputationRep:
    My problem is your refusal to look at the question in it's proper context, and your general astonishing endavour to avoid any kind of moral responsibility.
    But there were other people who didn't directly answer to the OP, and just stated that they liked or disliked eggs. So I'm confused as to why you only targeted me. Is my love for eggs that much of an issue to you haha.

ReputationRep:
    But there were other people who didn't directly answer to the OP, and just stated that they liked or disliked eggs. So I'm confused as to why you only targeted me. Is my love for eggs that much of an issue to you haha.
    I've replied to many people on this thread. You are not special.

ReputationRep:
    I've replied to many people on this thread. You are not special.
    When did I say I was? Simply stated that you came at me when other people did the same thing but you didn't actually reply to all of them. Get over yourself. I like eggs, deal with it.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Haven't ate one in my entire life. #AllergicCrew

ReputationRep:
    I don't really eat eggs anyway.

ReputationRep:
    You disgust me. Most people you refer to eventually engaged in the discussion. You just came here to say "I like eggs" - you've done this, now go away if you have nothing intelligent to add.

ReputationRep:
    You disgust me. Most people you refer to eventually engaged in the discussion. You just came here to say "I like eggs" - you've done this, now go away if you have nothing intelligent to add.
    No they really didn't because I checked. Boo hoo I didn't have a discussion with you. Move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Had 3 fried eggs on toast today. So yup, I do like eating eggs.
    马云在上,受在下一拜23 3

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.