Turn on thread page Beta

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    No problemo!
    It's one of my favourites
    Haha, yeah that's one REALLY inspirational quote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha, yeah that's one REALLY inspirational quote.
    I wouldn't call it inspirational, it's more philosophical. It's just how life can be sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Love this, smiling now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    I wouldn't call it inspirational, it's more philosophical. It's just how life can be sometimes.
    Yeah, that's very true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    Love this, smiling now
    Yeah,, I love it so much too. I'm glad you liked it - I'm smiling now too.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    “Let miseries come in millions of rivers and happiness in hundreds! I am no slave to misery! I am no slave to happiness!”

“It is the greatest manifestation of power to be calm. It is easy to be active. Let the reins go, and the horses will run away with you. Anyone can do that, but he who can stop the plunging horses is the strong man.”
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    "Be yourself - everyone else is taken" - Oscar Wilde

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thanks so much for posting this. I always think about this too, but I've never seen the quote before. That has already become one of my favourite personal quotes. Thanks so much again!
    Its cool! Glad I can share the love for this with someone haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Its cool! Glad I can share the love for this with someone haha
    Haha, yeah that's another reason why I love quotes. It's amazing when you can really relate to someone through a quote and be affected by it in the same way.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much to nucdev and Andy98 for their recent quotes. They're fantastic! I have mixed emotions at the moment though. I am so glad that I can finally rep nucdev again (YAY!). On the other hand, I am really upset because I can't rep Andy98 or ImagineCats again (OH!).

ReputationRep:
    "Nothing happens unless first we dream"
    -Dev Patel lol

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Hi, I really do mean everything from these quotes. If you are having a hard time, I hope the quotes in this thread can help to inspire you to acknowledge your next move. If not, then I am very much more than happy for you to pm me and I will try to help you the best I can. I may not know you, but I honestly do care about how you are feeling because everyone deserves to be happy, stress-free and comfortable with themselves and their present situations.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Thanks so much to nucdev and Andy98 for their recent quotes. They're fantastic! I have mixed emotions at the moment though. I am so glad that I can finally rep nucdev again (YAY!). On the other hand, I am really upset because I can't rep Andy98 or ImagineCats again (OH!).
    Haha it's OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, you may know that I am very passionate about being able to inspire others and am also very grateful to others who have inspired me. I found a great website that I'd like to share:http://inspiremetoday.com/topics/
    There are hundreds of topics to choose from. After clicking on one of these, you will be taken to a page with various inspirational quotes and lots of articles that you can choose from to help you. You might not be suffering from anything at the moment, but this website is great for learning about how to deal with many situations and worries you could potentially have.
    I hope you find this website as useful as I do.

ReputationRep:
    "The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong."

"The brain and muscles must develop simultaneously. Iron nerves with an intelligent brain — and the whole world is at your feet."

ReputationRep:
    "There is no limit to the power of the human mind. The more concentrated it is, the more power is brought to bear on one point."

"Even the greatest fool can accomplish a task if it were after his or her heart. But the intelligent ones are those who can convert every work into one that suits their taste."

ReputationRep:
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful" - Eric Thomas (the Hip Hop preacher)

One of my all-time favourite quotes, which inspired one of my favourite inspirational videos:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much to nucdev for the amazing quotes and RDB1826 the great quote and fantastic video.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.