ReputationRep:
    Holy crap! Yessssss Finally an offer So happy right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanndelion)
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthenaBo)
    Did imperial email you to say the interview is in March?
    Not yet; my original one was in November but I couldn't go to because I was performing in a play then so they said I'll get the invite in February for March.

ReputationRep:
    Well done! What are the conditions, if you don't mind me asking? Did you interview in November?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! My offer is unconditional because I've already received my results. My overseas interview deadline was on the 23rd of November if I'm not mistaken.
    (Original post by thatbrownkid17)
    Well done! What are the conditions, if you don't mind me asking? Did you interview in November?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Congratulations!
    Thanks! Hope to see you there (assuming I can find financial aid haha)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Hope to see you there (assuming I can find financial aid haha)
    Good luck Haha I'll have to see about choosing there

ReputationRep:
    Congratz! Hope to see you there :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB5268)
    Yep, my friend has one in the 27th!
    Hi,
    When did your friend get the March interview invite? Because Imperial told me I'd get one around February as well.

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for aeronautical/aerospace engineering at Imperial, Bath, Bristol and Loughborough. I have not heard back from any of them yet apart from Loughborough for an interview. I applied on the 27th of November. Was just wondering if any UK A-Level students have heard back from these unis for aero? My grades at AS were 4A's in Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry and my predicted are A*A*A for Maths, Physics and Chemistry respectively.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh we are doing exactly the same subjects! And I have the same predicted grade too...I applied on 17th November and got offer from Bristol one week after. There were probably too many people applied around December so it might be quite slow. my friend got offer from Bath 2 months after her application. So don't worry too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wispaedits)
    I have applied for aeronautical/aerospace engineering at Imperial, Bath, Bristol and Loughborough. I have not heard back from any of them yet apart from Loughborough for an interview. I applied on the 27th of November. Was just wondering if any UK A-Level students have heard back from these unis for aero? My grades at AS were 4A's in Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry and my predicted are A*A*A for Maths, Physics and Chemistry respectively.
    That's strange, I've applied to almost exactly the same universities for the same course but I've had responses from all. IB student here though :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatbrownkid17)
    When did you submit your application? If it was after the November interview session then that's probably why they're processing your applications along with January applicants. Thanks and good luck to you too!
    Do you have an idea of when I can expect a response if I applied in the start of December? Applying as a Danish student, and I got top marks in every natural science course and in math, but I haven't heard anything apart from automated emails.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Bath a couple months back and I got bristol 5 days ago, conditions being A*AA, and I only got 3A's at AS level so you should be fine - youll hear from them soon!

ReputationRep:
    Any Scottish students here with offers here? Also who has an interview on the 3rd of march?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakobabob)
    Any Scottish students here with offers here? Also who has an interview on the 3rd of march?
    When did u get the interview?

ReputationRep:
    When did u get the interview?
    They sent me an invitation on the 29th of January

ReputationRep:
    They sent me an invitation on the 29th of January
    Ah I see when did u apply?

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see when did u apply?
    The 7th of December, do you have an interview or an offer?

ReputationRep:
    The 7th of December, do you have an interview or an offer?
    Not yet imperial is the only one I'm waiting for now.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.