Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

(Original post by Apache Tyrone)
    holla
    Just remembered this song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awww bless you. How is your revision going? What you revising?
    It's going so bad can't seem to fit anything in my head. I'm doing a level maths AS and A2 so yeah I've got a lot to get through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Thank you
    Omg I hate physics too! How is it going?

How come you're awake??

It's alright I guess just got to revise additional and triple bc I done core last year

(Original post by emobambam)
    I think I'm doing pretty good thanks for asking. I'm just laying here listening to some good old classic rock
    That's always a good thing to be doing

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Lol... Ooohhhh that sounds sooo good! My legs are freezing and even my duvet isn't warming me up I should put some bottoms on lol.

Every now and again I just have days where I can't sleep lol.

Awww how is it going? I hope you aren't stressing
    Yeah i feel warmer now awhhhhh Zuluk, have you done the thing when you flip the bottom of the duvet under your feet? keeps your legs warm :yes: Looool yeah that might help :lol:
    awhhhhh Zuluk :hugs:
    well nearly done but you know when you are so close to finishing something and just want to finish it but that last bit is the hardest part? yeah awwh well tbh yeah but trying not to :hugs: xxx

(Original post by Aaliyah.97)
    It's going so bad can't seem to fit anything in my head. I'm doing a level maths AS and A2 so yeah I've got a lot to get through
    Ah wow! A level maths AS and A2 together? I still remember the horrors of D1!!! Still gives me nightmares

(Original post by the-future-medic)
    It's alright I guess just got to revise additional and triple bc I done core last year
    Ah wow... Is it your final year of GCSEs? Chem was my fave science subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ah wow! A level maths AS and A2 together? I still remember the horrors of D1!!! Still gives me nightmares

Ah wow... Is it your final year of GCSEs? Chem was my fave science subject
    Yeah, it is. And chemistry is also my favourite subject

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    Yeah i feel warmer now awhhhhh Zuluk, have you done the thing when you flip the bottom of the duvet under your feet? keeps your legs warm :yes: Looool yeah that might help :lol:
    awhhhhh Zuluk :hugs:
    well nearly done but you know when you are so close to finishing something and just want to finish it but that last bit is the hardest part? yeah awwh well tbh yeah but trying not to :hugs: xxx
    That's good. The last thing you want is to get ill when it's near exam time

Haha yes!!! I lie in bed really weirdly though. Like I need my pillow to be cold so I'm always flipping it around and I like my feet to be out of the duvet. Trust me, I'm a freak when it comes to sleeping. :lol:

Yes I totally understand! I bet you it'll be awesome no matter!!! Make sure you don't worry or stress... It'll make it worse... :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ZuluK;64050313]Ah wow! A level maths AS and A2 together? I still remember the horrors of D1!!! Still gives me nightmares

Yeah I'm doing intensive course home study messed up big time last year basically messed around most the time that's why

Yeah, it is. And chemistry is also my favourite subject
    Awww well good luck with all... Just make sure you don't stress yourself out which is the hardest bit... I used to love doing the experiments

[QUOTE=Aaliyah.97;64050327]
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Yeah I'm doing intensive course home study messed up big time last year basically messed around most the time that's why
    Ah wow!!! Good on you though... It takes dedication and all sorts to continue studying from home... Hope it all goes well for you

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ZuluK;64050333]
    (Original post by Aaliyah.97)

Ah wow!!! Good on you though... It takes dedication and all sorts to continue studying from home... Hope it all goes well for you
    Thanks but I'm not dedicated in the slightest

[QUOTE=Aaliyah.97;64050335]
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Thanks but I'm not dedicated in the slightest
    Ah no... How come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awww well good luck with all... Just make sure you don't stress yourself out which is the hardest bit... I used to love doing the experiments
    Thanks and yeah I'm trying to not stress to much and I hate the explaining motion of p4..so many formulas. Experiments is also what I enjoy most when it comes to chemistry

Thanks and yeah I'm trying to not stress to much and I hate the explaining motion of p4..so many formulas. Experiments is also what I enjoy most when it comes to chemistry
    I hate having to remember formulas... One of the reasons I didn't like physics lol and my degree is 50% physics

I like practical stuff... So getting the Bunsen burners out (the good old days) and doing things yourself was the best part of science

The **** when your alarm goes off and you haven't slept

(Original post by ZuluK)
    That's good. The last thing you want is to get ill when it's near exam time

Haha yes!!! I lie in bed really weirdly though. Like I need my pillow to be cold so I'm always flipping it around and I like my feet to be out of the duvet. Trust me, I'm a freak when it comes to sleeping. :lol:

Yes I totally understand! I bet you it'll be awesome no matter!!! Make sure you don't worry or stress... It'll make it worse... :hugs:
    Aww yeah that's true tbh think i'm gonna end up making myself ill with stress, plus i've severely messed up my eating and sleeping patterns
    awwwww Zuluk, lol get you about the pillow tho but nah feet tucked in all the way :lol:
    awhhhhh thank you :blushing: really hope so tbh and yeah that is very true, same to you bud :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I hate having to remember formulas... One of the reasons I didn't like physics lol and my degree is 50% physics

I like practical stuff... So getting the Bunsen burners out (the good old days) and doing things yourself was the best part of science
    Ohh, I feel really bad for you but at least its only 50% and not 100%
    I know... formulas just make my brain hurt and yep the good old bunsen burner

(Original post by CoolCavy)
    Aww yeah that's true tbh think i'm gonna end up making myself ill with stress, plus i've severely messed up my eating and sleeping patterns
    awwwww Zuluk, lol get you about the pillow tho but nah feet tucked in all the way :lol:
    awhhhhh thank you :blushing: really hope so tbh and yeah that is very true, same to you bud :hugs: x
    Awww no Cavy... Please don't. Don't make yourself sick... I know it's easy for me to say but don't stress... I'm not the best at advice but if you ever wana talk PM away

Eating is essential make sure you're not missing meals like breakfast and drink plenty of water. For me a stress reliever is the gym so if there is something that helps you, do bits of it a day.

Nope, feet out and legs covers and arms under pillow, sleeping on my front

Haha thank you boo!!! Make sure you look after yourself

I need to get up and get ready for work work work

Ohh, I feel really bad for you but at least its only 50% and not 100%
    I know... formulas just make my brain hurt and yep the good old bunsen burner
    Yeah that's true... You're a "glass is half full" kinda guy aren't you?

Lol I used to love getting the Bunsen burners out and the tripods! Aw the memories 😂😂

Anyway, time to get up and get ready for work hope you sleep soon and good luck with revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yeah that's true... You're a "glass is half full" kinda guy aren't you?

Lol I used to love getting the Bunsen burners out and the tripods! Aw the memories 😂😂

Anyway, time to get up and get ready for work hope you sleep soon and good luck with revision
    Haha, I think so

Making salt and testing the different ions and precipitates

Thanks, don't think I will be sleeping soon and have fun at work

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.