Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got 11 and i'm 15 years old

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19, but my body age is 14. Seems pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    My body age is 5 years older than my real age.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and my body age is 29 :cry2:

i dont want to knock decades off my life... I NEED TO START MAKING SOME CHANGES!!!!

ReputationRep:
    My body age is apparently 3 years more than my actual age.

This can't be that accurate though as why should having a pet increase your health?

It also doesn't look at other stresses in life eg mental health, having children etc

ReputationRep:
    Body age is 26 and actual age is 23.

:erm:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I'm 16 and my body age is 7...hmm.

ReputationRep:
    My body age is 2 yrs younger than my actual age is all that matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonechka)
    I'm 16 and my body age is 7...hmm.
    That might mean you're really thin with low fat as well as low muscle or bone density...You probably chose that you ate veg or fish and never smoke? 😊
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Been having a look at the results pages. The difference between drinking nothing and drinking 14+ units a week is a difference of a mere few years on your body age.
    Smoking has a huge impact, fair enough.
    The difference between never eating processed foods and eating it on most days is again just 3 years, while the difference between being a pessimist and an optimist was 6 years.
    Exercising on most days improves your body age by just 4 years compared to rarely exercising.
    Eating a mix of meat, fish and dairy are apparently 2 years healthier than eating a vegetarian diet, whilst eating a lot of red and processed meat is on par with a vegetarian diet in terms of healthiness.
    Going from rarely eating your 5 a day to eating it daily improves your score by a mere 3 years.
    Some extent of support from people around you is the same as having no support, while having support improves you body age by a whopping 1 year.
    Your answer on the question about medical check-ups will not affect your score at all.
    If I went from a healthy weight, to adding 200kg to my frame and becoming morbidly obese, my body age would increase by just 2 years.

TL;DR - This quiz is ****ing retarded.

ReputationRep:
    16 body age
    20 real age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Been having a look at the results pages. The difference between drinking nothing and drinking 14+ units a week is a difference of a mere few years on your body age.
    Smoking has a huge impact, fair enough.
    The difference between never eating processed foods and eating it on most days is again just 3 years, while the difference between being a pessimist and an optimist was 6 years.
    Exercising on most days improves your body age by just 4 years compared to rarely exercising.
    Eating a mix of meat, fish and dairy are apparently 2 years healthier than eating a vegetarian diet, whilst eating a lot of red and processed meat is on par with a vegetarian diet in terms of healthiness.
    Going from rarely eating your 5 a day to eating it daily improves your score by a mere 3 years.
    Some extent of support from people around you is the same as having no support, while having support improves you body age by a whopping 1 year.
    Your answer on the question about medical check-ups will not affect your score at all.
    If I went from a healthy weight, to adding 200kg to my frame and becoming morbidly obese, my body age would increase by just 2 years.

TL;DR - This quiz is ****ing retarded.
    The weight thing is just too ****ing confusing, I don't understand how being morbidly obese doesn't cause a bigger increase. Yet being a pessimist is apparently the end of the world.

It's stupid.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Pathway)
    The weight thing is just too ****ing confusing, I don't understand how being morbidly obese doesn't cause a bigger increase. Yet being a pessimist is apparently the end of the world.

It's stupid.
    IKR? It's like, I could start to eat junk food and processed meats every day, become morbidly obese, stop exercising and I'd only die about 10 years earlier than I would with my current lifestyle :rofl:

It's just over-simplified. If you're under or overweight on the BMI scale, you gain 2 years on your body age, regardless of how far under or over you are.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 69 and my body age is 45.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    IKR? It's like, I could start to eat junk food and processed meats every day, become morbidly obese, stop exercising and I'd only die about 10 years earlier than I would with my current lifestyle :rofl:

It's just over-simplified. If you're under or overweight on the BMI scale, you gain 2 years on your body age, regardless of how far under or over you are.
    Agreed, but I do wonder how the quiz thing was calculated though, and how they didn't notice this glaringly obvious mistake.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Agreed, but I do wonder how the quiz thing was calculated though, and how they didn't notice this glaringly obvious mistake.
    The entire thing is a huge mess tbh :lol:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    That might mean you're really thin with low fat as well as low muscle or bone density...You probably chose that you ate veg or fish and never smoke? 😊
    I'm not "really thin"...my BMI is like 19. But yeah, I'm vegan and don't smoke ^_^

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15 and my body age is 23. Must be all the jaffa cakes

ReputationRep:
    I am 19 and body age is 28 , wow :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 28 and my body age is 25.... still feel 17....XD

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.