Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tell someone how much you love them. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by proxenus)
    zargabaath

i want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.i want to know where to touch you, i want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, i do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.
    aaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhaha ahahahahaha aomg agagagaggaajaidhsiphwpqg i died, rip me! Fml ahahahahahahahahaaha.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Mr Bear for helping me find Boo Boo Bear and keeping me calm you are a sweet bear :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    bluemadhatter I genuinely love you! So so so so so so so so much! I'll always try and be here as much as you need me, even though I don't think i'm the most helpful person in the world! Thank you for being such wonderful amazing friend to me, I honestly can only try and match up to your amazingness. :jumphug::cry2:

Awwwwwwww that made my entire day thank you bubz :hugs:

You are beyond amazing kay? You are equally as helpful and wonderful :kissing2: I love you lots TOOOO :love: I love the fact you are always up to listen, I love the fact you tell me truthfully how you are feeling, I love the fact that you always back me up even if I'm in the wrong (*coough* kitty *cough*), I love that you give me a mixture of really brilliant advice to your pointless pickle posts :lol: I love the fact you can make me laugh instantly and I love the fact you are my little croissant <3

ReputationRep:
    Aww I love you loads too, soni! And haha of course, you're going to be khala/mausi of my kids You can spoil them because errm..tbh I'm not a big fan of children

ReputationRep:
    CoolCavy

I love you :kissing2:

You are an amazing person and hope one day you will see how brilliant and awesome you are :love:

Thanks for caring and listening and making me smile and laugh :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    I will accept my thanks in one wedding invitation, godparent title to a minimum of one child and Indetermy to arrange for me to be bumped up to eleven gems with his new purple title. :yep: Please and thank you.

The last one is negotiable, but it'd stop Zarga in his ten gem superiority.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Love you, too! :hugs:
    Hahahaha omg this is so funny! And Gt, don't you worry, if we decide to get married, you'll certainly be invited. Tbh you don't even need an invitation since you basically set up #IndeterLife

Well, actually I would like to have 2 children and I hope Indeterminate agrees to that too

And hahaha the gem part cracked me Well, you'd have to ask the best ever mod Indeterminate about that

(Original post by ZuluK)
    :lol: don't worry... I didn't follow him... I just followed Zarga
    Haha I was just joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    No.
    Squirrel.
    Stfu.
    You're wrong.

I love you more
    :unimpressed:
    hodor......
    no..YOU'RE wrong.... I love YOU more.....
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Hahahaha omg this is so funny! And Gt, don't you worry, if we decide to get married, you'll certainly be invited. Tbh you don't even need an invitation since you basically set up #IndeterLife

Well, actually I would like to have 2 children and I hope Indeterminate agrees to that too

And hahaha the gem part cracked me Well, you'd have to ask the best ever mod Indeterminate about that
    2 is the number I had in mind as well :woo:

acupofgreentea I'm afraid I can't do that (wouldn't be allowed to even if I could ) Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indeterminate)

acupofgreentea I'm afraid I can't do that (wouldn't be allowed to even if I could ) Sorry
    Oh my! :daydreaming::crossedf::love::blush:

Hmm.

Is it possible to take gems off Zarga? :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm nothing if not reasonable, Indetermy. :noway:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, fun fact: do you remember on that thread, I said I thought two pairs of users could have potential and I wouldn't tell you one of them?

It may have been you and BL. :mmm:

You guys... Get a room. :mmm: :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    aaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahhaha ahahahahaha aomg agagagaggaajaidhsiphwpqg i died, rip me! Fml ahahahahahahahahaaha.
    why would you laugh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)

:unimpressed::naughty:

But...

:love::daydreaming:

x
    I'm holding you to that. :holmes: A TSR wedding. Sounds fun. :awesome:

How does a collage of your interactions on TSR sound as a wedding gift? :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, I'm shotgunning the collage before anyone else can get to it. :ninja:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, some money and fancy wine or something. Whatever one tends to give at weddings. :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hmm.

Is it possible to take gems off Zarga? :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm nothing if not reasonable, Indetermy. :noway:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, fun fact: do you remember on that thread, I said I thought two pairs of users could have potential and I wouldn't tell you one of them?

It may have been you and BL. :mmm:
    That's not possible either :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I suppose you are Nice to have you back, by the way :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wow :eek: But you were obviously right

Out of interest, what made you think that way? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm holding you to that. :holmes: A TSR wedding. Sounds fun. :awesome:

How does a collage of your interactions on TSR sound as a wedding gift? :holmes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes, I'm shotgunning the collage before anyone else can get to it. :ninja:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, some money and fancy wine or something. Whatever one tends to give at weddings. :lol:
    Haha

Well, a collage our first interaction before getting into a relationship (which led you to suspect that we both like each other) would certainly be extremely special

Me no wine But if you know what mithai(Indian/Pakistani sweet) is, bring it on!

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Insert obligatory "The Student Room is a room" joke here. :awesome:

Ya Allah, you guys are sickly sweet!!!

I want it

Haha I was just joking.
    Oh good, cuz I followed him

Insert obligatory "The Student Room is a room" joke here. :awesome:
    That's it. No rep for you for a month. :unimpressed:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.