Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    ok just rung them up and JPM is on the 21st of July not the 20th phew
    Did your JPM application login update after you received the offer and also did you get an email confirmation of your offer or has it just been the phone call so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azzer11)
    Woop, got an offer from JPM
    Did your JPM application login update after you received the offer and also did you get an email confirmation of your offer or has it just been the phone call so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IBerrr)
    Did your JPM application login update after you received the offer and also did you get an email confirmation of your offer or has it just been the phone call so far ?
    I haven't checked the login. I got an email saying that I had been successful and it included a letter of acceptance and their travel reimbursement policy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azzer11)
    I haven't checked the login. I got an email saying that I had been successful and it included a letter of acceptance and their travel reimbursement policy.
    Congrats mate! Any idea when you applied, haven't had a response but dont wanna assume anything as i applied quite late to the deadline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Formless)
    Congrats mate! Any idea when you applied, haven't had a response but dont wanna assume anything as i applied quite late to the deadline
    Thanks! I can't remember exactly when I applied but I think it was fairly early on. The email said the deadline for us to confirm whether we accept the place or not is Wednesday. So you should hear soon?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm got offers for insight days but from what my contact in IB is saying and the way the buffoon boris is going on i suspect i ought to not get carried away with IB
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by atomicweasel)
    hmmm got offers for insight days but from what my contact in IB is saying and the way the buffoon boris is going on i suspect i ought to not get carried away with IB
    Lol, nothing has been confirmed yet chill

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Lol, nothing has been confirmed yet chill

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha i know but what i'm saying is that i'm keeping my options open as no one really has a plan on what to do so if worst comes to worst we should all at least have some sort of backup
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by atomicweasel)
    haha i know but what i'm saying is that i'm keeping my options open as no one really has a plan on what to do so if worst comes to worst we should all at least have some sort of backup
    Plenty of backups around dude, shouldn't be a worry until the cheese turns sour

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I haven't recieved anything from HSBC other than me replying to an email saying i will be able to attend - i am not sure if they are ringing people (i got 2 missed calls whilst being in the gym/doing exams ahaha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    just got an offer from JPM, however it says its on the Thursday 20th of July, but the 20th of july is on the Wednesday? Hopefully its not on the exact same day as CS
    See you there man, we'll be flying the ChemEng flag

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've just received my offer for a place at JP Morgan's insight day, but in my email the event is dated at Friday 22nd July? Is this for Year 13's?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was also dated for Friday and I'm in year 13, maybe there are two different days?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just got a call from JP morgan this morning, but I missed it because I was working.

Does anyone have an email for HR that I could use, can't seem to find one online.

I requested call back but it keeps glitching out.

Scared I may have lost a place.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonnyjimisgod)
    Hey guys, just got a call from JP morgan this morning, but I missed it because I was working.

Does anyone have an email for HR that I could use, can't seem to find one online.

I requested call back but it keeps glitching out.

Scared I may have lost a place.....
    I thought there's no phone interview for insight programs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by cracker96)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probs not an interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cracker96)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not an interview, I believe they just tell you you've got a place (I hope)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think one is for undergraduates and the other for a level students. Thanks for clarifiying, I got a bit worried haha 🙄

(Original post by xorchidx)
    Mine was also dated for Friday and I'm in year 13, maybe there are two different days?

ReputationRep:
    hey im planning to apply to this next year. Im wondering, what is the requirements? Do you need prior work experience and where will you need it from? What kind of profile makes a successful applicant?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.