Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Time to just relax and breathe after the exams:bubbles:

I've only got one more left :woohoo:

(Original post by longshot100)
    Screw the debrief.
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah? You won't go to the debrief? naughty :spank: Also history on tuesday got me like :puke:

(Original post by Namita Gurung)
    Time to just relax and breathe after the exams:bubbles:

I've only got one more left :woohoo:
    lucky! GO KILL IT GURL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    lucky! GO KILL IT GURL
    :bl:

Good luck in your remaining few!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Hibernation is a good idea.

I finished exams ages ago and I feel like I need to hibernate.
    Go do that.

I haven't finished them and I'm still almost convinced that's a good idea.Even though I've got an exam on Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    Blog Post 3- What I'm going to do after exams

Well, today marks the completion of my 17th exam. So far I've tackled 4 language papers, a few science papers, my maths GCSE and English too! :eek: It's been a blur to be honest, and, although it is a bit early to be writing this post (what with 7 exams left) I thought- what the heck!

So my last week of exams is the week after next. For some reason I only have 2 that week, but they're spaced out horrendously. One is on a Monday and the other is on the Friday, and to be honest I have no idea what to do on the days inbetween. If anyone has advice on whether I should be revising for one exam in those three days or chilling, let me know

But on that Friday, I AM FREE! At 11 o'clock on Friday the 24th of June, I will walk out of my school gates! Well until the 28th of June. 4 days later...for my sixth form induction day. BUT AFTER THAT I'M FREE :woo: Oh wait, on the 1st of is my textbook return day, :sigh:. OK AFTER THAT DAY. SUMMER HAS STARTED! :danceboy: Oh wait, I have work experience from the 4th-15th. Maybe after work experience? Nah, I have a work experience debriefing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Debriefing? What the heck? What could we possibly be debriefed on? :angry:

But to be fair, I'm only in school for 3 days after my exams. Which isn't much at all. And in the rest of my FREE DAYS I won't be doing anything. :yep: Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

I probably won't leave my room and stay in my bed ALL DAY. And watch all the shows I've missed, and even start some new ones :gah: . It will be perfect :daydreaming: I hope.

Because to be honest, I'm so used to sitting at my desk all day procrastinating REVISING, that it will be a weird transition. In my mind it will be a perfect lazy time, but in reality, will it really? I don't know. I suppose we'll see.

But apart from those limbo weeks between end of exams and summer holidays. My summer is pretty straightforward. Off to the Black Sea coast for some sun and sand, and then I have plans to possibly drive to Istanbul with my cousin while my mother is in Sofia for business. :excited: More or less away from here :lol:

So anyway, those are my vague plans for after exams. Only TWO WEEKS FROM NOW :drool: I'm hoping to do a blog post on my work experience soon, because it's quite a special one
    Spoiler:
    Show
    in a sense that it's the last thing you would think I was doing it at
    unfortunately however, it would mean I would have to use the Tube during rush hour, which I am dreading but hey ho

Good luck with the rest of your exams too :hugs: I know some of you haven't even started? :eek:

thanks for tagging me in

loved it, and plus i could totally relate! i also have 7 exams left, 1 history paper 2 (british depth studies) and rest are sciences.. :/

im also thinking about doing work experience but i legit have NO idea where to do it looool xD

but yh, thanks again for tagging me in

ReputationRep:
    Just be careful on the tube :lol: dont want a repeat of last time :toofunny: homeland.lsw

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Just be careful on the tube :lol: dont want a repeat of last time :toofunny: homeland.lsw
    Imagine me doing that in Euston station!!! :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Imagine me doing that in Euston station!!! :getmecoat:
    :rofl: it would be a youtube sensation!!!

ReputationRep:
    why is light blue called light blue but light red is like pink?

ReputationRep:
    I want photos of this Black Sea and this lassie Sofia :perv:. Kidding, I know it's a place not a person. And good luck on the tubes rofl. Yes do @ me in again when you start work experience, I've never gone short of hearing some interesting stories off my mates lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    thanks for tagging me in

loved it, and plus i could totally relate! i also have 7 exams left, 1 history paper 2 (british depth studies) and rest are sciences.. :/

im also thinking about doing work experience but i legit have NO idea where to do it looool xD

but yh, thanks again for tagging me in
    Do some nursery work lol

(Original post by 1999_student)
    why is light blue called light blue but light red is like pink?
    :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Do some nursery work lol

i dont think id b very gd at tht

ReputationRep:
    Blog Post 3- What I'm going to do after exams
    I keep forgetting that after GCSE exams, you get to just stay at home.

After my AS exams we have to go back to school to learn A2 content. (So my month long study leave has finished, and I have to go back on Monday. :cry:)

But I have just one exam left in two weeks and then I am freeee!!!!! :woo:

Do you not have a prom or anything? We had a Leaver's Day.

(Original post by flyingpanda)
    I keep forgetting that after GCSE exams, you get to just stay at home.

After my AS exams we have to go back to school to learn A2 content. (So my month long study leave has finished, and I have to go back on Monday. :cries:)

But I have just one exam left in two weeks and then I am freeee!!!!! :woo:

Do you not have a prom or anything? We had a Leaver's Day.
    Nope no prom...we had an afternoon where we could just sign shirts but that's all

ReputationRep:
    Nope no prom...we had an afternoon where we could just sign shirts but that's all
    That's quite sad tbh..

We had a shirt signing day too, and I drew iron manon the back of mine!

(Original post by flyingpanda)
    That's quite sad tbh..

We had a shirt signing day too, and I drew iron manon the back of mine!
    ok...I just let my shirt be signed I guess...

ReputationRep:
    how many times a week/month will u be posting?

(Original post by mariam687)
    how many times a week/month will u be posting?
    hopefully once a week...might be less during the summer time

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.