Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your unpopular opinion? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    You're deluded.
    Really? The Iraqi war didn't help. And the oppression of muslims didn't exactly help either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student.feed)
    Really? The Iraqi war didn't help. And the oppression of muslims didn't exactly help either.
    Why didn't the Iraqi War help? Cos as far as we know we were liberating a nation from a ruthless dictator. Yes I know the theories of "ulterior motives" etc but meh. Muslims don't help themselves with constant attacks against the West, a 1.3billion strong religion and a fair proportion have been brainwashed to be anti-West at the very least and at the worst, blowing it's inhabitants up at every given oppoertunity. :rolleyes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 34908seikj)
    Are you talking about that one baker that refused to bake a cake for a homosexual couple? IIRC They ended up shutting down because they got sued and because of the bad press nobody bought cakes off them after the incident. I wouldn't say it's a common occurrence though, could you point out more examples?
    There are plenty of other victims of lawsuits. There is no one baker. You could just google it. Sure, it isn't like an every day thing but it isn't uncommon or rare to find bakeries sued for little things like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    Why didn't the Iraqi War help? Cos as far as we know we were liberating a nation from a ruthless dictator. Yes I know the theories of "ulterior motives" etc but meh. Muslims don't help themselves with constant attacks against the West, a 1.3billion strong religion and a fair proportion have been brainwashed to be anti-West at the very least and at the worst, blowing it's inhabitants up at every given oppoertunity. :rolleyes;
    Really? You think that every single muslim has the goal of blowing people up? Ok...

ReputationRep:
    I'm an EU federalist meaning I want the EU to become a sovereign state sharing a common currency, constitution and army.
    I prefer the LOTR books to the films. I mean what is LOTR without Tom Bombadil and the Sundering of the Shire.
    I would prefer a world where I was free to say whatever I wish without causing 'triggering' or anything I say being considered a 'micro-aggression'
    Safe spaces on campuses should be banned. You cannot just ignore any opinions you deem to be negative or hate speech. If you truly believe you are correct, counter them with facts.
    I prefer macOS to Windows and iOS to Android.
    All party leaders at the moment seem pathetic and not worth voting for. Corbyn- too left wing, policies would cause greater budget deficit, increasing national debt
    Cameron/Johnson- Too populist and U-turn on policies too often. If you are to cut, cut. Don't change last minute due to negative public opinion.
    Farron - No just don't trust them again. They didn't implement the things they promised. e.g. No tuition fees raise. Now we have to pay 3x more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feminism is stupid af

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedylanman)
    Feminism is stupid af
    3rd wave cultural marxist feminazism*

ReputationRep:
    High heels look crap on women no matter what.

ReputationRep:
    Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Rolling Stones=all very over-rated

ReputationRep:
    i dont like illmatic that much

ReputationRep:
    I think that the west is very hypocritical. We love pointing at China and the restrictions they place on their population, then pass bills doing essentially the same thing with a lot of cheering about democracy overcoming terrorism.

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot...

Tony Blair and his labor buddies are war criminals who should be lined up against a wall and shot.
    Putin is the greatest man alive. Personally I like to think of him as Saint Putin the patron of leaders everywhere.
    Trump is the only future America has.
    Nigel Farage should be given a knighthood and be made prime minister immediately.
    Religion is the embodiment of human nature - greed, jealousy, hatred, etc.

(Original post by M14B)
    I belong to the far right
    Good on you, my fellow far right-winger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nurne)
    I would prefer a world where I was free to say whatever I wish without causing 'triggering' or anything I say being considered a 'micro-aggression'
    Safe spaces on campuses should be banned. You cannot just ignore any opinions you deem to be negative or hate speech. If you truly believe you are correct, counter them with facts.
    Then why on Earth would you want to remain in the EU?! The EU does just that - it robs us of our basic human right to free speech and encourages stupidity with "safe spaces."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alina-11)
    Mines too unpopular to voice...butttt,

Women are superior to men.

(this is just my opinion, no hate lol)
    Explain your reasoning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alina-11)
    I feel like women offer more to the world. Without us, men literally wouldn't be here, we go through periods, childbirth, domestic abuse, sexual abuse etc (I know these things happen to men too, but the stats are higher for women). I know this makes me sound so sexist, maybe its just because of my awful experiences, but thats how i feel sometimes.
    *triggered*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Scorchy)
    High heels look crap on women no matter what.
    Would you say you have a concept of what looks good or what doesn't? (As in, are you 'fashionable'?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peroxidation)
    Then why on Earth would you want to remain in the EU?! The EU does just that - it robs us of our basic human right to free speech and encourages stupidity with "safe spaces."
    It isn't the EU that is responsible for this. It is our universities, media and society as a whole that exerts political correctness on our population. Just look at Tim Hunt and UCL and the reaction of UK student unions to Germaine Greer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Would you say you have a concept of what looks good or what doesn't? (As in, are you 'fashionable'?)
    Yes (or yes and yes)! But I'm not down with the status quo.

ReputationRep:
    I can function on my own.

The only speed limit is that of light, not 70mph which is too slow even for a Honda CBR600.

If animals are not meant to be eaten they wouldnt be made of meat. Even animals eat animals but try telling that to the veggies.

There is no life on Mars, GET OVER IT!

Human rights, but not if you are not human (such as nonces and terrorists).

Some people like classic games. Companies should still make stuff for older games consoles rather than abandon them completely. You can still buy parts for a Ford Puma, but not games for a Playstation, how does that work.

Whales cant play rugby.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.