Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Decided to leave Islam after Orlando attack. AMA. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    ??? Get outta here, adults are discussing it anyway ok?
    Ironically you look like a 10 year old, kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~scorpio~)
    Ironically you look like a 10 year old, kid.
    Alrite well done never heard that one but you thought hard about a comeback so there ya go, anything else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Lmao at referring to Muslims as "Islamics".
    No, "Islamic's".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisa59)
    I don't see any violent parts.
    I guess they do not understand it in context and just 'cherry pick' the verses.
    So you wouldn't say that Quran 5:33 for is violent, for example?

ReputationRep:
    So you wouldn't say that Quran 5:33 for is violent, for example?
    Why not you read 5:21 until 5:34 in the Quran and see if it makes sense to you. Then, 5:33 will not be so violent afterall.

ReputationRep:
    Why not you read 5:21 until 5:34 in the Quran and see if it makes sense to you. Then, 5:33 will not be so violent afterall.
    Please take your Stockholm syndrome elsewhere. To claim that verse isn't violent is beyond preposterous

ReputationRep:
    Please explain how a verse talking about crucifying and mutilating people isn't violent.

ReputationRep:
    Please explain how a verse talking about crucifying and mutilating people isn't violent.
    Funny thing is those apologetic arguments would have worked 5-10 years ago when people didn't know much about Islam. I remember when I myself used to tell people to understand the verses in its "context" and that it's "wrongly interpreted"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't see any violent parts.
    I guess they do not understand it in context and just 'cherry pick' the verses.
    So the part about non Muslims burning in hell fire or keeping sex slaves isn't violent at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    Please take your Stockholm syndrome elsewhere. To claim that verse isn't violent is beyond preposterous
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    So the part about non Muslims burning in hell fire or keeping sex slaves isn't violent at all?
    *sigh*
    I guess there's no point explaining to you fools.

Have a nice day.

ReputationRep:
    *sigh*

Have a nice day.
    Oooh touchy. Acting like an immature 5 year old won't make you look any bigger by the way. It just makes you look more desperate to derail the argument

ReputationRep:
    Oooh touchy. Acting like an immature 5 year old won't make you look any bigger by the way. It just makes you look more desperate to derail the argument
    I prefer to stay away from a brick wall.
    Sorry to get your hopes up.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer to stay away from a brick wall.
    Sorry to get your hopes up.
    The brick wall that won't let your slippery fluidic apologetic maneuvers penetrate it. This is 2016, people are becoming intolerant to ******** overused apologetic spoutings

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, if she had anything useful or constructive to say she would have said so already. Once an apologetic sees there's a no bullcrap vibe they get scared

ReputationRep:
    *sigh*

Have a nice day.
    In other words, you can't explain how it's not violent so resort to insults instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Contradiction at it's finest:lol:
    How is this contradiction? The Qu'ran was revealed over 1500 years ago, 50 years ago homosexuality was illegal in this country!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star80)
    How is this contradiction? The Qu'ran was revealed over 1500 years ago, 50 years ago homosexuality was illegal in this country!
    Man made law progresses over time. Whereas religious law never changes over time.

ReputationRep:
    In other words, you can't explain how it's not violent so resort to insults instead.
    It's a common thing that most people who try to explain to you guys will not understand at all. It's like talking to a brick wall. Every time a point is made, that point is bounced back at you as if they ignore everything.

I feel like you didn't read the verses I mentioned because you're focused on 'violent verses' and more argumentation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    The brick wall that won't let your slippery fluidic apologetic maneuvers penetrate it. This is 2016, people are becoming intolerant to ******** overused apologetic spoutings
    Cause you're an ignorant fool

ReputationRep:
    It's a common thing that most people who try to explain to you guys will not understand at all. It's like talking to a brick wall. Every time a point is made, that point is bounced back at you as if they ignore everything.

I feel like you didn't read the verses I mentioned because you're focused on 'violent verses' and more argumentation.
    Again, more insults and no refutation. Why don't you just explain how that verse isn't violent?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.