Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do extract 2, 10 marker, what were your definitions

ReputationRep:
    What was the other part of the 10 marker as well and what was the 25 markers for extract 2 again

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone answer extract 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherry1997)
    The environmental one? Ye

ReputationRep:
    how did you guys find it

ReputationRep:
    yes i did it how did you find it and what did you guys talk about in your essays.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    That was terrible. There goes my A . . . I did Q1 for both. Ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by palirules18)
    Did anyone do extract 2, 10 marker, what were your definitions
    My definition were equality is being the same, refers to individuals have same access to goods and services. Equity is about fairness, can be horizontal and vertical. Horizontal equity is individual with similar income pays the same amount of tax and vertical is people with greater ability pay more tax.....

Hope it is right??

ReputationRep:
    lmao <3 loved it too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamyes)
    yes i did it how did you find it and what did you guys talk about in your essays.
    I talked about environmental policies and talked about pollution being negative externality I couldn't make out what the question wanted to be ask so wrote down whatever what did u write down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamyes)
    I thought the 10 marker was nice, spoke about how policies may restrict output which stops firms benefitting form economies of scale, 25 marker found hard as it felt just like an as question, talked about functions of price, firms are profit maximising so they may not be really care about environmental issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    The environmental one? Ye
    What did u write

ReputationRep:
    Did u guys get. 1.87% for extract 1 question 1

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it?? I did context 1 and essay 2 I think i chose the wrong oness?? what did you guys talk about??

ReputationRep:
    Omg, that was a dream paper!!! So relieved, i thought aqa would **** me in the ass after those maths paper. Hopefully an A*, maybe there is hope for uni

ReputationRep:
    I talked about environmental policies and talked about pollution being negative externality I couldn't make out what the question wanted to be ask so wrote down whatever what did u write down
    I wrote the same. Evaluated whether nudges are actually effective? Can they change a firms behavioural and views?
    I spoke about regulation and how it imposes unnecessary costs on firms, regulatory capture etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    That was terrible. There goes my A . . . I did Q1 for both. Ugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bro same.. what did you say for cont 1 questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    Bro same.. what did you say for cont 1 questions?
    What did you write for essay 2 both questions ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what was the answer for context 2 question 1 %

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else answer th me profit maximising question? What did you guys right

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.