Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Yeh, well, in the minds of paranoid Nationalists then I guess that it is a sensible thought
    You don't think that centralisation won't grow? It did in the formation of germany, which indeed started as an idea of german nationalism and a trade confederationt(!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    You don't think that centralisation won't grow? It did in the formation of germany, which indeed started as an idea of german nationalism and a trade confederationt(!).
    Lol.

And what happened to Austria that opted out?

Fell into irrelevancy. *

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

And what happened to Austria that opted out?

Fell into irrelevancy. *
    No, actually the german empire eclipsed Austria-Hungary. Kleindeustchland grew into one of the major powers in Europe while Austria-Hungary faded.

We aren't talking about the HRE here.

ReputationRep:
    No, actually the german empire eclipsed Austria-Hungary. Kleindeustchland grew into one of the major powers in Europe while Austria-Hungary faded.
    So like I said, it fell into irrelevancy.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    1. Nobody claimed that
    2. Remains to be seen
    3. I don't care about immigration
    My kinda gal, apart from 3.

ReputationRep:
    So like I said, it fell into irrelevancy.*
    Oh misread it. Well, at least Austria retained independence until 1938. In addition, Austria-Hungary suffered from issues that the UK doesn't. For instance, at least us and the scots share a common language and faith.

ReputationRep:
    Oh misread it. Well, at least Austria retained independence until 1938. In addition, Austria-Hungary suffered from issues that the UK doesn't. For instance, at least us and the scots share a common language and faith.
    Good points.*

ReputationRep:
    So, the future won't at all be influenced by the choice between boris johnson and theresa may? So the choice in Weimar Germany between Hilter and Thaellman made absolutely no difference?
    (Original post by Maker)
    Who are those none entities?
    you mean - you don't know about Aflod Hilter (not to speak of Ernst Thälmann https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Th%C3%A4lmann )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    you mean - you don't know about Aflod Hilter (not to speak of Ernst Thälmann https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Th%C3%A4lmann )
    I think he was just trolling.

ReputationRep:
    I think he was just trolling.
    not so sure

Aflod Hilter is not very well known... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSTzGwkMiM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    not so sure

Aflod Hilter is not very well known... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSTzGwkMiM
    What are you talking about, Hilter skilter is why Manson did anything!

ReputationRep:
    Depends on who is in power, crazier things have happened. Also, we have no idea what the situation would be like wherein we would pull out, so you can't say that for certain. At the moment, sure It would, but we could be in an entirely different situation.
    When a British government starts deliberately making hundreds of thousands jobless for the sake of racists and the proletariat, thats when the revolution has come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    When a British government starts deliberately making hundreds of thousands jobless for the sake of racists and the proletariat, thats when the revolution has come.
    I never got the "brexiters are racist" narrative.

ReputationRep:
    :cry: :cry2: :cry: :cry2: :cry: :cry2: :cry: :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I never got the "brexiters are racist" narrative.
    No need to apologize, people have different abilities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodle0)
    :cry: :cry2: :cry: :cry2: :cry: :cry2: :cry: :cry2:

They are so brainwashed it's sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    No need to apologize, people have different abilities.
    Then explain it if you're so clever and I am not.

ReputationRep:
    Then explain it if you're so clever and I am not.
    Never explain to stupid people, waste of time. If they are not stupid, they can find out on their own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    Never explain to stupid people, waste of time. If they are not stupid, they can find out on their own.
    Mate, you're making yourself look stupid. It seems as if you're unable to put your own opinion into words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    Thank God others on here don't have that attitude.

I often use this site to get others to find out stuff for me as I'm too lazy and rubbish at searching.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.