Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    dude, you had better come.

To bring this thread slightly back on track, here are some more pictures!

me taking photos for my college card. i do apologise for my hair, it has a mind of its own you know

look, our glasses at our house are BENZENE!!

sexy maths

a bear

TIGHTS!!!!!!!!
    Lol...what a wonderful selection of photos!!

G

ReputationRep:
    ok well i attempted to attach pictures, but it kept telling me that the picture format was invalid and needed to be one of a list including jpg ... it was a jpg.

So instead, here you go:

We were at Alton Towers a couple of weeks ago, this is me and Jen before we went on ripsaw ...

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...d/7c332ca3.jpg

and this is us afterwards ...

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...d/0369ce29.jpg

I'm the one in the pink top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    To bring this thread slightly back on track, here are some more pictures!
    O-k... Thanks for getting back on thread!

(Original post by crana)
    me taking photos for my college card. i do apologise for my hair, it has a mind of its own you know
    And you think you're plump...? :confused:

(Original post by crana)
    look, our glasses at our house are BENZENE!!
    Nice photographic prospective Try entering for a modern art prize!

(Original post by crana)
    sexy maths
    Not my idea of sexy! Anyway, maths and sexy don't go well together (in my mind!)

(Original post by crana)
    a bear
    A rather subservient bear at that! :rolleyes:

(Original post by crana)
    TIGHTS!!!!!!!!
    Well... What can I say?!

Anyone else with more pics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kath)
    ok well i attempted to attach pictures, but it kept telling me that the picture format was invalid and needed to be one of a list including jpg ... it was a jpg.

So instead, here you go:

We were at Alton Towers a couple of weeks ago, this is me and Jen before we went on ripsaw ...

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...d/7c332ca3.jpg

and this is us afterwards ...

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...d/0369ce29.jpg

I'm the one in the pink top.
    Wahey more pics! Merci beaucoup Kath I'm sure G (that's gzftan or whatever his name is) will get round to linking them at some point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Wahey more pics! Merci beaucoup Kath I'm sure G (that's gzftan or whatever his name is) will get round to linking them at some point
    Yep..will link them to first page of other thread right now! Hehe...those pics remind me of Tidal Wave at Thorpe Park Kath....

G

ReputationRep:
    And all the water rides at Parc Asterix!
    I think my jeans are still drying :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And all the water rides at Parc Asterix!
    I think my jeans are still drying :rolleyes:
    Lol..i purposely didn't wear jeans....i don't like the wet jean feeling

G

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even think about it to be honest. Although my legs may have been a little blue from the dye after it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even think about it to be honest. Although my legs may have been a little blue from the dye after it :rolleyes:
    Hehehe...blue legs.

Don't the jeans stick to your legs though? They do when they're wet for me....i just find it uncomfortable.

G

ReputationRep:
    Well we were all wearing jeans, having disregarded all common sense. We had the choice of sitting on the front and getting wet legs or on the back and getting absolutely drowned on top (although dry legs) and a mouthful of water.

You can see which one we chose ...

ReputationRep:
    Wet jeans...? What a yucky feeling!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Wet jeans...? What a yucky feeling!
    Bah! So long as you're wearing a belt, it's a sunny day and you don't catch a cold from it wet jeans are a great thing.

(Original post by Faboba)
    Bah! So long as you're wearing a belt, it's a sunny day and you don't catch a cold from it wet jeans are a great thing.
    but ergh they are all stiff and chafy. why does it matter if you wear a belt...? actually most of my jeans now are the lighter weight pseudo denim stuff.. so probably they wouldnt be as bad...

rosie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    but ergh they are all stiff and chafy. why does it matter if you wear a belt...? actually most of my jeans now are the lighter weight pseudo denim stuff.. so probably they wouldnt be as bad...

rosie
    Jeans absorb so much water that if they're loose anyway they're liable to fall down when water-logged. A belt, in theory, prevents this.

ReputationRep:
    My picture is here:

http://missingapiece.blogspot.com

Please don't be too harsh (note: hair is out of control )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beauford)
    My picture is here:

http://missingapiece.blogspot.com

Please don't be too harsh (note: hair is out of control )
    Followed your link man... You have good taste in films and music (in this humble Irishman's opinion)...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for editing your post, apologies for the harsh tone of that previous reply, as you can tell, i was a little surprised to say the least!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beauford)
    Thanks for editing your post, apologies for the harsh tone of that previous reply, as you can tell, i was a little surprised to say the least!
    Pas de probleme...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faboba)
    Jeans absorb so much water that if they're loose anyway they're liable to fall down when water-logged. A belt, in theory, prevents this.
    Hahaha..reminds me of the other day...i was wearing this enormous pair o jeans...far too big for me....but i had to rush out of the house on an errand. Didn't put a belt on cos i was in a rush...and ended up yanking my jeans up every 10 steps to stop them falling down

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Hahaha..reminds me of the other day...i was wearing this enormous pair o jeans...far too big for me....but i had to rush out of the house on an errand. Didn't put a belt on cos i was in a rush...and ended up yanking my jeans up every 10 steps to stop them falling down

G
    Poor G...!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.