Real age: 20
Mental age: 34...
Real age: 21
Mental age: 41
Come on...
Reply 264
Real 17
Mental 31
........................Water The Flower!
I'm 16 and I got 34!!
Woah! Now we know why you're so clever mashaAllah :smile:

Probably really mature for your age!

I think it's right I call you a Dadi YGM? :wink:
I hope English isn't their first language
Time will tell :smile: 25th August!

LOOL that's sick. You get best of both worlds :smile:

Feeling old and mature and young and vibrant :wink:
I swear down I didn't revise for most of my exams. I already know you will win cuz you aimed for 10A* I didn't even aim for 5 :/

LOOL I hated her voice. I only watched it cuz I couldn't be bothered to fight with sisters for remote :s-smilie:

Yeh you should :<
LOOL kitah lagi amareh believe korosnah beh? Ami Hasah maatiram :frown:

Yeh - NGL wrecking ball in a banger tho (no pun intended)

Deckgmoo :wink:
Original post by appleb
aw
that's alright then :d

gooooooood evening!!

Lool

what you been doing today then?

More theory?

lots of theory!! :smile:
Yes it is Hasah! :frown:
How can I believe you when you said your Bengali is worse than mine? Bruh yours is madd!!

LOOL what's your fav song rn?

I'll keep it in mind next time they pisz me off :smile:
LOOL something that small made your day! Sick!

Remember you guys thought I was some fresh pot Bengali speaker LOOL. Then we had the Bengali war me and Rakstar haha.

Nah like any song in general.

I'll tell my sister to thank you next I was* gonna fight with them :s-smilie:
Yesssss! You've made my day by saying I make your day very often :smile:

Nah I like the long PMs! It gives my typing practise :smile:
Plus it's not like I have anything better to do :s-smilie: keep them coming :smile:

Yeh I'll try wake up early tomorrow! Don't wanna miss our final convos before you leave for holiday :frown:

OH yeh LOOL that Bengali guy was bafffedd.

I don't really listen to music unless I'm bored. It's kinda distracting when I'm doing something. Also can't download any music on my phone since I have Quran on my phone...

LOOL InshaAllah :wink:
Reply 275
Actual Age: 17Mental Age: 34
Mental Age : 29
Haha! I started using computers when I was 4. I used to be on them 24/7. So there's no reason why I wouldn't be fast at typing haha. DW your faster at typing then the average person :smile:

Alright then! If I was you I'd find it hard to sleep today haha. So excited haha. Yeh DW tell me all about it when you get there safely! Otherwise man gonna be worried.

Tasnia to prestige for that Bengali guy! I feel honoured to be followed for you :wink:

Who's your fav reciter? I got so many!
Yeh! It's mostly cuz of my experience why i type so much. Nothing to proud off. You just have the right to call me a computer geek now LOOL.

Yeh get so sleep! I don't want you to fall ill or be sleepless for tomorrow :smile:

I'll try not to get bored :frown:

Haha imagine I never posted on that thread. I remember I was back taraweeh and was tired and nearly went to bed haha. It wouldn't of happened haha.

Yeh yeh friendship goals!!!

Just heard him and he's buffff! I'm gonna download a few Surah recitations for my plane flight :smile:
Real 16
Mental 39
What the f is that 💩

Quick Reply

Latest