Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by blah3210)
If that were the case, it'd be banned here but it isn't so

Same applies for male circumcision.

We're talking about hood reduction, not cutting the clitoris
FGM refers to any damage down there. FGM in Islamic countries often involves the removal of the hood, clitoris and labia, leaving a small straw sized hole for a woman to pass urine and menstruate through. It must be surgically sliced open later in life (or ripped open) to allow for sex. It's abhorrent.

It is also illegal in the uk. So yes it is abuse. It's on the news all the time, especially at the moment. I don't understand why you aren't aware it is abuse and illegal?
TercioOfParma
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's actual type 1, without the removal of the clitoris, that's allowed in Islam.
Even worse. Still a barbaric practice.
ManiaMuse
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Topic?

84 year old priest is murdered by two knive wielding muslims
username1866585
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 1010marina)
FGM refers to any damage down there. FGM in Islamic countries often involves the removal of the hood, clitoris and labia, leaving a small straw sized hole for a woman to pass urine and menstruate through. It must be surgically sliced open later in life (or ripped open) to allow for sex. It's abhorrent.
That is indeed abhorrent, but that's not allowed in Islam.

It is also illegal in the uk. So yes it is abuse. It's on the news all the time, especially at the moment. I don't understand why you aren't aware it is abuse and illegal?
http://www.hbhealthofknightsbridge.c...al-hoodectomy/
username1866585
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TercioOfParma)
Even worse. Still a barbaric practice.
You don't know what it is, don't you

http://www.clitoralunhooding.com/
TercioOfParma
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You don't know what it is, don't you
Clitoral Unhooding (Hoodectomy)— Clitoral Unhooding, also referred to as Hoodectomy, is a minor feminine genital surgical procedure to remove excess Prepuce tissue—the surrounding “hood” that sheaths the clitoral node on three sides.
Sounds like you're ****ing around with a vagina and a knife for potentially no reason.
username1866585
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sounds like you're ****ing around with a vagina and a knife for potentially no reason.
So it's not harmful, it has potential benefits (hence why it's performed) and you still have an issue? lol islamophobes will go to any length
TercioOfParma
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So it's not harmful, it has potential benefits (hence why it's performed) and you still have an issue? lol islamophobes will go to any length
The fact you support ****ing around with a person's junk for no reason disturbs me.
username1866585
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The fact you support ****ing around with a person's junk for no reason disturbs me.
Aww, I hope you don't lose any sleep over it
TercioOfParma
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Aww, I hope you don't lose any sleep over it
I won't, I will lose sleep over the deaths of hundreds upon thousands of people due to a 6th-century ideology which seeks to destroy the western way of life though.
1010marina
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That is indeed abhorrent, but that's not allowed in Islam.

http://www.hbhealthofknightsbridge.c...al-hoodectomy/
FGM is any NON MEDICAL snipping down there. You cant compare grown women thinking their hood is ugly to the abuse of young children.
username1866585
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
FGM is any NON MEDICAL snipping down there. You cant compare grown women thinking their hood is ugly to the abuse of young children.
You're just jelly your woman probably has flabby beef curtains
username1866585
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I won't, I will lose sleep over the deaths of hundreds upon thousands of people due to a 6th-century ideology which seeks to destroy the western way of life though.
Use sleeping pills.

It's been fun. Thanks for playing, but I have no interest in clarifying anymore misconceptions
TercioOfParma
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Use sleeping pills.

It's been fun. Thanks for playing, but I have no interest in clarifying anymore misconceptions
That's fine. Have fun blindly defending your regressive faith and sweeping the murders of thousands under the rug.
1010marina
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You're just jelly your woman probably has flabby beef curtains
I am a woman and I have untouched "flabby" genitalia. My clit is normal, I can masturbate and have sex normally and have orgasms and enjoy the experience. If you'd like to take the normal sexual experience away from women then you're a bit odd. Why would anyone want sex with someone who doesn't want them to enjoy the experience also?

More to the point why are you repulsed by natural genitals?
username1866585
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am a woman and I have untouched "flabby" genitalia. My clit is normal, I can masturbate and have sex normally and have orgasms and enjoy the experience. If you'd like to take the normal sexual experience away from women then you're a bit odd. Why would anyone want sex with someone who doesn't want them to enjoy the experience also?
Actually, there are hadiths and entire books devoted to the question of women's pleasure and the importance of foreplay. Don't worry, they're not missing anything.

Enjoy your flabby beef curtains
1010marina
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Actually, there are hadiths and entire books devoted to the question of women's pleasure and the importance of foreplay. Don't worry, they're not missing anything.

Enjoy your flabby beef curtains
I don't think you understand the importance of the clitoris in orgasm. Kindly never reproduce and inflict that kind of abuse on a child. Because YES it is ABUSE AND ILLEGAL
username1866585
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't think you understand the importance of the clitoris in orgasm. Kindly never reproduce and inflict that kind of abuse on a child. Because YES it is ABUSE AND ILLEGAL
I agree clitoris is important. where did i say it isn't?

it's not illegal, and it's not "abuse".

I will certainly reproduce
ManiaMuse
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I agree clitoris is important. where did i say it isn't?

it's not illegal, and it's not "abuse".

I will certainly reproduce
You are a really disgusting troll.

But anyway, all this is completely OFF TOPIC.

MUSLIMS KNIFE AN 84 YEAR OLD FRENCH PRIEST FOR NO GOOD REASON!

Open another topic on FGM if that's where you get your kicks.
username1866585
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ManiaMuse)
You are a really disgusting troll.
How so?

But anyway, all this is completely OFF TOPIC.
True

MUSLIMS KNIFE AN 84 YEAR OLD FRENCH PRIEST FOR NO GOOD REASON!
Such awful muslims!

Open another topic on FGM if that's where you get your kicks.
No I'm good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (553)
80.38%
Leave (135)
19.62%

Watched Threads