Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sum up how you’re feeling about results day in a meme or gif [golden thread] Watch

ReputationRep:
    Coming out of the exam

Coming out of results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Christian Bale's Results Day story and beyond

The day started off so well, young Christian was feeling very positive about his results:

Because of his overconfidence, he decided it was okay to open his results infront of other people...:

He had needed AAA.... but he had got AAB. To say he reacted badly was an understatement:

BUT then he woke up! He looked at the time and it was 7.55, results were in 5 mins. It had just been a dream; he was confused but relieved:

8 AM came and he had done it! He had achieved his AAA.

Though he had heard his best friend, Nicolas Cage, had not been so lucky...

Everything had gone to plan. He had no complaints. He went to university and he even became leader of a secret society...

But with jealous eyes for his position, for how long would he be at the top?

THE END

You've seen how the celebs did it, so don't worry about results day You will all do brilliantly!

ReputationRep:
    When everyone's asking you what you got but you can't even figure out how to read the results sheet:

Name:  krabs.jpeg
Views: 369
Size:  37.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)

The day started off so well, young Christian was feeling very positive about his results:

Because of his overconfidence, he decided it was okay to open his results infront of other people...:

He had needed AAA.... but he had got AAB. To say he reacted badly was an understatement:

BUT then he woke up! He looked at the time and it was 7.55, results were in 5 mins. It had just been a dream; he was confused but relieved:

Everything had gone to plan. He had no complaints. He went to university and he even became leader of a secret society...

THE END

You've seen how the celebs did it, so don't worry about results day You will all do brilliantly!
    This is hands down the best post I've ever seen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thevamps99xo)
    This is hands down the best post I've ever seen

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you though - I do make myself laugh when I'm making them :lol: I will make more if the people want them I'm not sure if I prefer that one or the Nicolas Cage one on page 10!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyMidnight)
    Yeah me am, you?
    Me too... i just wanted to ask if you had a good bio exam or not?
    btw i kinda find your Avatar really cool...

ReputationRep:
    It's everyones...We wait months for our doom or for happiness.
    me literally...
    two months before result...

one week before result

but the night before result...

ReputationRep:

me when its now the week of results.

ReputationRep:
    When you go home to your parents and you have to tell them that you didn't get in to ANY uni but they happy they save all that money anyway:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  14.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XLittleSparrowX)
    Coming out of the exam

Coming out of results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    a few months after results day? Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 379
Size:  197.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guardianbright)
    a few months after results day? Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 379
Size:  197.2 KB
    Brilliant

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adibabrar)
    me literally...

one week before result

LOOOOOOL!
    This is so accurate, hehehehehehe

ReputationRep:
    Me too... i just wanted to ask if you had a good bio exam or not?
    btw i kinda find your Avatar really cool...
    LOOL yeah me did, what about you??
    Awww thanks, I love it too got it from DeviantArt, I love art; the photography, drawing, digital art and more...What about you??

ReputationRep:
    LOOL yeah me did, what about you??
    Awww thanks, I love it too got it from DeviantArt, I love art; the photography, drawing, digital art and more...What about you??
    Cool... I mean art's kinda deep. As for me, well, i can't decide what i like... at times i like pop music, sometimes art i guess... you know just admiring them... but never ask me to draw or paint anything...hehehehe... you may aswell hand me a fully loaded shotgun to kill myself...explains why i couldnt survive in multiple art schools for more than 2 years...lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PugDevil)

THE END

Genius :rofl: :lol:

me literally...

one week before result

How did you find a Pingu gif!? :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)

Oh... that's easy... i'm giving you the link okay?
    https://m.popkey.co/94b026/e0gRm.gif
    its cute right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)

wait... i just read your profile... you... can... hypnotise...people...???? THAT'S SO FREAKIN' COOL!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    That feeling you get when you (hopefully) get the result you desperately wanted...

...and when you score more than the class topper...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.