Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Partying in an over 18 club (I'm 15 lol) from 10 to 2am probably alcohol involved among my friends, probably not me though

ReputationRep:
    no celebrating tbh

ReputationRep:
    Going to pub to say goodbye to friends who are off to uni soon and then school trouser shopping for my youngest

ReputationRep:
    i'm having a meal at my local italian restaurant, pizza is my favourite

ReputationRep:
    Homemade lasagna for tea, Sherlock marathon, and a BBQ with all of my friends on Saturday

ReputationRep:
    food.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep

ReputationRep:
    An extra nap.

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing to celebrate when you're getting the wooden spoon from your parents

ReputationRep:
    Well, I don't drink alcohol.
    I have no friends.
    I have a milkshake obsession.

So I am going to go home, go upstairs and write my grades into my college application [Yes, I'm aware that this is predominantly for A Level].
    Then I am going to go and drink some milkshake on my own. I have bought 20 cartons of Tesco milkshake, and 20 Yazoos.

Because loneliness.
    But milkshake makes everything better.

Oh, and I'm going to do some A Level past papers. Because, once again, loneliness.

But then I'm going out for a meal with my family, if they are decent results.

If they are NOT good, then I'm just going to drink some milkshake and then sit in my room contemplating how to carry on in life.

ReputationRep:
    I am going up to London and blowing all my money in an arcade, before I spend it on the phone I had been saving for to reward myself... Probably should have stuck with buying myself the phone

ReputationRep:
    Celebrate?

ReputationRep:
    Well, going straight to the Gym to let off steam, whether it be good or bad, followed by a Nandos to say goodbye to friends going to other Colleges/Sixth Forms.

Then, after getting my options all sorted REVISION STARTS! - Getting the head start for Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Computer Science, and how can I forget TSR.. It's going to be an all day thing really, checking on all the threads and seeing how people have done! :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna make sure everyone knows how well I did and that it took months of blood sweat and tears to get the results that I got

ReputationRep:
    My friends and I are spending the day at one of our houses, and then a big sleepover that may or may not involve talking about results and sixth form, depending on how well we did (no one wants to listen to other's grades if they got bad ones!).

There won't be any celebration from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pens&Papers)
    There won't be any celebration from me.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Try not to dwell on what might happen, there's always the chance you might surprise yourself!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Crying under my duvet about how much better I could of done if I tried a little harder.

ReputationRep:
    Watching Holby City...Jac Naylor's back!

ReputationRep:
    Party, party, party!

Well, not exactly a party. I'm just going to chill out and either boast about my results or cry in despair, depending on the outcome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.