Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In my absence this thread is descending into chaos! :P Look at all the les mis stuff but it's still losing in the poll !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.R)
    In my absence this thread is descending into chaos! :P Look at all the les mis stuff but it's still losing in the poll !!!
    Les Mis never loses!

ReputationRep:
    Not so much lost, just a bit more unpopular than we believed Lost is a harsh word.

ReputationRep:
    I have just recieved the best version of Les Misérables ever through the post (bought from Amazon.co.uk) which is the 10th Anniversary Concert at the Albert Hall. Every member of the cast is the best there is, and the whole double CD is awe-inspiring. I also have the double CD of the original French concept album, but this version is far far superior. It does feature Lea Salonga though so that is probably why :cool: . I LOVE THIS CD!!

Phillip Quast is also on it and he is just the best Javert ever. Les Mis is the winner in my heart and it always will be. Yay for Les Mis!

ReputationRep:
    Not so much lost, just a bit more unpopular than we believed Lost is a harsh word.
    Unpopular is harsh as well!!!! I think its just the voters fault myself....although there are a lot of great musicals....and Les Mis is sentimental to me so i have a reason to feel it should be winning.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThunderCat8)
    I have just recieved the best version of Les Misérables ever through the post (bought from Amazon.co.uk) which is the 10th Anniversary Concert at the Albert Hall. Every member of the cast is the best there is, and the whole double CD is awe-inspiring. I also have the double CD of the original French concept album, but this version is far far superior. It does feature Lea Salonga though so that is probably why :cool: . I LOVE THIS CD!!

Phillip Quast is also on it and he is just the best Javert ever. Les Mis is the winner in my heart and it always will be. Yay for Les Mis!
    I have the same version on DVD and it is good. I did have it on CD somewhere but i've lost it somewhere

ReputationRep:

Ooooooooh i have that cd! Its fantastic. And you are my new friend! You didnt say Les Mis was losing or unpopular! (unlike someone!!!!!) {adds some rep where its deserved}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil !*!)
    Ooooooooh i have that cd! Its fantastic. And you are my new friend! You didnt say Les Mis was losing or unpopular! (unlike someone!!!!!) {adds some rep where its deserved}
    Awww, you're my new friend too And James R is obviously an avid Les Mis fan too, so he can be friends with us also!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil !*!)
    I'm just stating facts - i think it's the best!!!

ReputationRep:
    I can’t believe Les Mis is losing! Hadley Fraser was the best Marius and Stephen Tate and Rosie Ashe were just perfect as the Thenardiers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I can’t believe Les Mis is losing! Hadley Fraser was the best Marius and Stephen Tate and Rosie Ashe were just perfect as the Thenardiers.
    les mis was fine but it wasn't exactly one of the most uplifting musicals i've seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    les mis was fine but it wasn't exactly one of the most uplifting musicals i've seen.
    But...but...but its Les Mis! Its not just fine! Its the best! {sulks}

ReputationRep:
    Awww, you're my new friend too And James R is obviously an avid Les Mis fan too, so he can be friends with us also!
    Lol sounds good!

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Reevell (James.R...) you are still my friend cuz i know you love Les Mis really! And you hide me from scary lil ppl (learning german or running down corridors...) Hooraaaaaaaaay! I havent had too much sugar honest...

ReputationRep:
    Best Cast:

Valjean - Colm Wilkinson
    Javert - Phillip Quast
    Fantine - Ruthie Henshall
    Thernardier - Alun Armstrong/Stephen Tate
    Mme. Thernardier - Saw a good one in London but can't remember her name. Jenny Galloway is good too though
    Marius - Niklas Anderrsen
    Eponine - Joanna Ampil
    Enjolras - Jason McCann
    Cosette - Phillipa Healey
    Grantaire - Antony Crivello

And Paul Monaghan as the Bishop, just for his little ensemble bits in Master of the House.

ReputationRep:
    No Javert cud be as scary as ours!

ReputationRep:
    lol do we need a les mis thread or has it just taken over this one ?!

ReputationRep:
    wheres phantom of the opera? That is the best musical.

But from ur list, I would have to pick Les Mes.

ReputationRep:
    how could it not be the sound of music? julie andrews is a goddess :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol do we need a les mis thread or has it just taken over this one ?!
    Les Mis thread!! Woohoo!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.