The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy NFL Thread 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan and Kel
Gronk already having a monster game :frown:

That was also the risk, although Bennett has scored more fantasy points on the same team so far
Reply 261
Lamar Miller is having my fantasy life this season and its not even his fault. He's in a Todd Gurley style situation now.
Original post by Wattsy
Lamar Miller is having my fantasy life this season and its not even his fault. He's in a Todd Gurley style situation now.

I hope Gurley continues with his scores from earlier in the season to give me a chance against the undefeated Laces out
Reply 263
Original post by Monkey_Pete
I hope Gurley continues with his scores from earlier in the season to give me a chance against the undefeated Laces out

We might be finishing the week with no undefeateds left then. I think I'm going to need Carolina to be bad on O in order to win my matchup but there's a lot of points left to be scored.

I'm confident in who I still have to play.
Carr will put up 20 points and Nelson will have at least 2 tds
Original post by Wattsy
We might be finishing the week with no undefeateds left then. I think I'm going to need Carolina to be bad on O in order to win my matchup but there's a lot of points left to be scored.

With so much of my team on the bye, I had to do some serious waiver wire bargain picking. Sammie Coates might just save this.
Reply 266
Original post by jammy4041
With so much of my team on the bye, I had to do some serious waiver wire bargain picking. Sammie Coates might just save this.

Helpfully I also have the same amount of bye week players and had to get all waiver wire happy too. You've managed to have a team that's all at home. My only home player is the Panthers D. I think you have the advantage.
Original post by Wattsy
Helpfully I also have the same amount of bye week players and had to get all waiver wire happy too. You've managed to have a team that's all at home. My only home player is the Panthers D. I think you have the advantage.

It's ridiculous that so many teams, and good players are on byes. At least it gets it out of the way I suppose.
Reply 268
Original post by jammy4041
It's ridiculous that so many teams, and good players are on byes. At least it gets it out of the way I suppose.

**** Sammy Coates. And the Texans were at the Minnesota 1 and don't even run the ball in. **** Bill O'Brien too, he was already a tool and that rep is only growing. Carson in desperation mode throws a pick. Jesus wept I'm going to lose. Matt Ryan first drive of the game is 72 yards passing. Not been my week so far :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by joecphillips
I'm confident in who I still have to play.
Carr will put up 20 points and Nelson will have at least 2 tds

I think you are right, i need a 40 point lead at the end of the early games to stand any chance i think
I think you are right, i need a 40 point lead at the end of the early games to stand any chance i think

You currently have a 38.5 lead
You currently have a 38.5 lead

Hopefully that is enough. Reckon about 10 each for Gurley and Nelson, 20 for Carr, then for me could get anything between 0-10
Yeah Bennett went off, I actually have an outside chance of winning a game.
Reply 273
So I had 6 bye week players this week but my whole team took a holiday so far.
Starting to get the hang of this now but my opponent got four 20-burgers this week, one of which was Adam Vinatieri
I definitely fancy my chances now.

Jordan Nelson v mason crosby +1.72
How as the number 1 receiver for Aaron Rodgers do you get out scored by a kicker?

@Monkey_Pete congratulations on the win but we meet again in week 13 and I want revenge.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Starting to get the hang of this now but my opponent got four 20-burgers this week, one of which was Adam Vinatieri
After 4 weeks of, at best, mediocrity, my team finally sorted itself out this week. Sorry that it was against you!
Reply 278
So there we have it. Nobody undefeated after week 5 wraps up (notwithstanding some ridiculousness by both Tampa Bay's O and Carolina's D) Pretty tight like we thought it would be.
How as the number 1 receiver for Aaron Rodgers do you get out scored by a kicker?

@Monkey_Pete congratulations on the win but we meet again in week 13 and I want revenge.

Wooooo!

My best RB is on bye that week... (getting my excuses in early)

Edit: Also there were 5 higher scoring kickers on the waiver wire. I am very happy with the performance of all my non-Eagles players
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest