Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

The Official TSR Fantasy NFL Thread 2016/17 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Gronk already having a monster game
    That was also the risk, although Bennett has scored more fantasy points on the same team so far

ReputationRep:
    Lamar Miller is having my fantasy life this season and its not even his fault. He's in a Todd Gurley style situation now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    Lamar Miller is having my fantasy life this season and its not even his fault. He's in a Todd Gurley style situation now.
    I hope Gurley continues with his scores from earlier in the season to give me a chance against the undefeated Laces out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Pete)
    I hope Gurley continues with his scores from earlier in the season to give me a chance against the undefeated Laces out
    We might be finishing the week with no undefeateds left then. I think I'm going to need Carolina to be bad on O in order to win my matchup but there's a lot of points left to be scored.

ReputationRep:
    I'm confident in who I still have to play.
    Carr will put up 20 points and Nelson will have at least 2 tds

ReputationRep:
    We might be finishing the week with no undefeateds left then. I think I'm going to need Carolina to be bad on O in order to win my matchup but there's a lot of points left to be scored.
    With so much of my team on the bye, I had to do some serious waiver wire bargain picking. Sammie Coates might just save this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    With so much of my team on the bye, I had to do some serious waiver wire bargain picking. Sammie Coates might just save this.
    Helpfully I also have the same amount of bye week players and had to get all waiver wire happy too. You've managed to have a team that's all at home. My only home player is the Panthers D. I think you have the advantage.

ReputationRep:
    Helpfully I also have the same amount of bye week players and had to get all waiver wire happy too. You've managed to have a team that's all at home. My only home player is the Panthers D. I think you have the advantage.
    It's ridiculous that so many teams, and good players are on byes. At least it gets it out of the way I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    It's ridiculous that so many teams, and good players are on byes. At least it gets it out of the way I suppose.
    **** Sammy Coates. And the Texans were at the Minnesota 1 and don't even run the ball in. **** Bill O'Brien too, he was already a tool and that rep is only growing. Carson in desperation mode throws a pick. Jesus wept I'm going to lose. Matt Ryan first drive of the game is 72 yards passing. Not been my week so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    I'm confident in who I still have to play.
    Carr will put up 20 points and Nelson will have at least 2 tds
    I think you are right, i need a 40 point lead at the end of the early games to stand any chance i think

ReputationRep:
    I think you are right, i need a 40 point lead at the end of the early games to stand any chance i think
    You currently have a 38.5 lead

ReputationRep:
    You currently have a 38.5 lead
    Hopefully that is enough. Reckon about 10 each for Gurley and Nelson, 20 for Carr, then for me could get anything between 0-10

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Bennett went off, I actually have an outside chance of winning a game.

ReputationRep:
    So I had 6 bye week players this week but my whole team took a holiday so far.

ReputationRep:
    Starting to get the hang of this now but my opponent got four 20-burgers this week, one of which was Adam Vinatieri

ReputationRep:
    I definitely fancy my chances now.

Jordan Nelson v mason crosby +1.72

ReputationRep:
    How as the number 1 receiver for Aaron Rodgers do you get out scored by a kicker?

Monkey_Pete congratulations on the win but we meet again in week 13 and I want revenge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Starting to get the hang of this now but my opponent got four 20-burgers this week, one of which was Adam Vinatieri
    After 4 weeks of, at best, mediocrity, my team finally sorted itself out this week. Sorry that it was against you!

ReputationRep:
    So there we have it. Nobody undefeated after week 5 wraps up (notwithstanding some ridiculousness by both Tampa Bay's O and Carolina's D) Pretty tight like we thought it would be.

ReputationRep:
    How as the number 1 receiver for Aaron Rodgers do you get out scored by a kicker?

Monkey_Pete congratulations on the win but we meet again in week 13 and I want revenge.
    Wooooo!

My best RB is on bye that week... (getting my excuses in early)

Edit: Also there were 5 higher scoring kickers on the waiver wire. I am very happy with the performance of all my non-Eagles players

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2017
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.