Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    well just ignore all the posts, gobiface! and I dont think so tbh :rofl:
    Haha I cant kus theyr so stupid and theyr blatantly attacking me, ygm aaloo. I dnt allow that at all. And yaaa he/she is all Islamic and probably knows way more than me so can most likely back me up better innit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asiangirl_18)
    Haha I cant kus theyr so stupid and theyr blatantly attacking me, ygm aaloo. I dnt allow that at all. And yaaa he/she is all Islamic and probably knows way more than me so can most likely back me up better innit
    Just ignore tho, gobiface, u dont have to reply! and why did you start anyways, silly gobiface :slap: leave it now, and why would he/she wanna get into that much hassle allow it now!! :P

ReputationRep:
    Why are you Asian?
    Why are Asians Asian?
    Why are Asian Asians so Asian?
    Why ate Asian Asians so Asian to other Asians?

Will you be my RuneScape girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    It's not funny aaloo. I need help man I think ur mate squish could help
    btw you know whenever u argue with people on here there will never be a conclusive result. They want to be ignorant, they want any reason to go against you and will never settle. Muhammad (saw) said islam began as an Alien thing and it will return to being an alien thing so blessed are the alienated ones. (alien means in a way strange).

Reallyyy? Kus it sounds like all u keep doing is digging at how haraam I am etc etc. Funny as it is, its still not nice. And who said u were talking sexual??..
    I am sorry that you think i am calling you haraam. I wasn't saying you are haram i was just letting you know you could do(/might do) fall into haram things and to be very careful. I wasn't saying you are haram. We are all still learning, we aren't meant to know everything or the wisdom behind everything right away but we get the understanding as we do things/get advice and learn. We are told to enjoin in good and forbid evil and if we see it we are supposed to stop it with the hand, if not then with speech, if not then dislike it and that would be the lowest of iman. I'm not judging you as a person or anything. If you do something i'm just trying to benefit you. Do you get what i mean??

I may have misunderstood the other persons comment, if so then sorry.

btw u know u guys are not quoting me you are quoting some guy who made the account 11 yrs ago lol

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore tho, gobiface, u dont have to reply! and why did you start anyways, silly gobiface :slap: leave it now, and why would he/she wanna get into that much hassle allow it now!! :P
    Omg u don't get it Aaloo. They hate on Islam, think the hijab is oppressive and thatball my opinions are based on a "ridiculous" religion. Like how can they be S.o rude and just be allowed to get away with it?? I hate people like that and I've never come across such bigots and racism like I have on TSR. Its sooo annoying ngl. And hmm I think he/she likes to debate so they wouldn't mind ? Maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Omg u don't get it Aaloo. They hate on Islam, think the hijab is oppressive and thatball my opinions are based on a "ridiculous" religion. Like how can they be S.o rude and just be allowed to get away with it?? I hate people like that and I've never come across such bigots and racism like I have on TSR. Its sooo annoying ngl. And hmm I think he/she likes to debate so they wouldn't mind ? Maybe?
    Yh, ok but what r u gonna do? Gobiface plus I dont think squish is online atm ://

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squish•)
    btw you know whenever u argue with people on here there will never be a conclusive result. They want to be ignorant, they want any reason to go against you and will never settle. Muhammad (saw) said islam began as an Alien thing and it will return to being an alien thing so blessed are the alienated ones. (alien means in a way strange).

I am sorry that you think i am calling you haraam. I wasn't saying you are haram i was just letting you know you could do(/might do) fall into haram things and to be very careful. I wasn't saying you are haram. We are all still learning, we aren't meant to know everything or the wisdom behind everything right away but we get the understanding as we do things/get advice and learn. We are told to enjoin in good and forbid evil and if we see it we are supposed to stop it with the hand, if not then with speech, if not then dislike it and that would be the lowest of iman. I'm not judging you as a person or anything. If you do something i'm just trying to benefit you. Do you get what i mean??

btw u know u guys are not quoting me you are quoting some guy who made the account 11 yrs ago lol
    Theyr mega doung my head in. I cant stand it. And then I'm feeling as if I dnt know my own religion enough to even give any evidence. Its all so annoying.

And yes I totes get u and I dnt mind tbh. U could just make me a better Muslim yet

And ooo awkwarddd hahah.

ReputationRep:
    Yh, ok but what r u gonna do? Gobiface plus I dont think squish is online atm ://
    Idk what I'm gonna do aaloo... squish is online but we are quoting the wrong squish lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanker)
    Why are you Asian?
    Why are Asians Asian?
    Why are Asian Asians so Asian?
    Why ate Asian Asians so Asian to other Asians?

Will you be my RuneScape girlfriend?
    Because Asians are very Asian times by 4

And what even is runescape? Never heard of it

ReputationRep:
    Idk what I'm gonna do aaloo... squish is online but we are quoting the wrong squish lol
    Lol, stupid gobiface, y didn't u tell me b4 ?:lol: that squish has weird username :// :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Theyr mega doung my head in. I cant stand it. And then I'm feeling as if I dnt know my own religion enough to even give any evidence. Its all so annoying.
    And yes I totes get u and I dnt mind tbh. U could just make me a better Muslim yet
    And ooo awkwarddd hahah.
    Yeah i understand you, you don't have to justify yourself or get into any arguments with them. Turn away from ignorance. They're manipulative and tend to gang up. I've had so many arguments with the same people. I had one with plantagenet crown already today. The discussion is sooooo big tho i just checked it out.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i understand you, you don't have to justify yourself or get into any arguments with them. Turn away from ignorance. They're manipulative and tend to gang up. I've had so many arguments with the same people. I had one with plantagenet crown already today. The discussion is sooooo big tho i just checked it out.
    Basically they think the hijab is oppressive, the Quran is mythical and just cus dogs like to f.u.c.k around its natural to be gay loool

ReputationRep:
    Basically they think the hijab is oppressive, the Quran is mythical and just cus dogs like to f.u.c.k around its natural to be gay loool
    They are ridiculous, i'm so tired i dunno why i even got myself involved fgs. I've had so many discussions, none of them have been fruitful or had an actual result.
    Yeah, that must mean it's morally acceptable for them to have sex with their mother following if we also observe pigs or it's morally acceptable/natural to kidnap and raise another persons child as that's what many animals do. Might as well be like dolphins and rape pple too.

ReputationRep:
    They are ridiculous, i'm so tired i dunno why i even got myself involved fgs. I've had so many discussions, none of them have been fruitful or had an actual result.
    Yeah, that must mean it's morally acceptable for them to have sex with their mother following if we also observe pigs or it's morally acceptable/natural to kidnap and raise another persons child as that's what many animals do. Might as well be like dolphins and rape pple too.
    Sorry guess I sorta dragged u into it :/ hahah omggg exactlyyy. Hahah thats cracked me up and made me less mad so thanks. I'm just gonna ignore them now. Idiots haha

ReputationRep:
    Sorry guess I sorta dragged u into it :/ hahah omggg exactlyyy. Hahah thats cracked me up and made me less mad so thanks. I'm just gonna ignore them now. Idiots haha
    Yeah, if it's going no where then there's no point. we are meant to turn away from ignorance anyway. They're not seeking knowledge they are only aiming to refute you and no matter what they'll try and won't be understanding, with that their logic goes out the window and resort to anything to back them up. (not sure if i wrote this already, if i did ignore it i'm tired ha)

why do you say i like to debate lol btw just to clarify I was just trying to hand out a reminder and wasn't meaning to offend you.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if it's going no where then there's no point. we are meant to turn away from ignorance anyway. They're not seeking knowledge they are only aiming to refute you and no matter what they'll try and won't be understanding, with that their logic goes out the window and resort to anything to back them up. (not sure if i wrote this already, if i did ignore it i'm tired ha)

why do you say i like to debate lol btw just to clarify I was just trying to hand out a reminder and wasn't meaning to offend you.
    Very true!! And u haven't written this already so dw.

And Ive read a few threads where u pop up and u seem very apt at debating ur view thoroughly. And nahhh do not worry about that at all! I haven't taken offense or anything and it's nice of u to keep me on the good path ya kno.

ReputationRep:
    lol this seems intense :mmm:

Squish• Asiangirl_18

ReputationRep:
    lol this seems intense :mmm:

Squish• Asiangirl_18
    Lol what does that mean,

good job on tagging*? me right btw :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Lol what does that mean,

good job on quoting me right btw :congrats:
    Omg pls dont tell me u thought i was being dodgy, I'm being halal, I swear I prayed Isha (Alhamdulillah) I'm feeling quite pure rn, I meant that like the debate is getting deep hehe

Oh, I went on ur page and copied it from there :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Omg pls dont tell me u thought i was being dodgy, I'm being halal, I swear I prayed Isha (Alhamdulillah) I'm feeling quite pure rn, I meant that like the debate is getting deep hehe

Oh, I went on ur page and copied it from there :giggle:
    wot u talking about dodgy lol. haha mashallah nice. me and asiangirl weren't debating anything :confused: ?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.