gf dumped me 2am over drunk text Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 0to100)
Yes her part of town, I'm not saying she's limited to that, I'm saying it's not an option for her to date anyone around here since no one wants her because of how she is/looks. But I'm a nice guy I go for personality. She's gonna have to date long distance, which unfortunately for her she hates hence leaving someone due to him just living in london. She's gone back and forth for yrs between me and him because those are her only options, otherwise she'd get a totally new partner like I do. And yes I do care for her but I can't stand her if you get me. It probably is fixable but we don't have the faculties to fix it unfortunately.
Are you saying she's ugly...
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Are you saying she's ugly...
well I don't think so lol I mean..you get used to her face overtime.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
well I don't think so lol I mean..you get used to her face overtime.
What did you initially find attractive about her? Surely you can't be with someone you're not attracted to
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
What did you initially find attractive about her? Surely you can't be with someone you're not attracted to
Personality but when we 1st met she was a bit prettier however she's not growing into her looks very well. It's kind of like being married to smeone who you fell in love with and overtime they start letting themselves go, looking bad.

Why are you anonymous though O____O
Anonymous #7
Report 2 years ago
Personality but when we 1st met she was a bit prettier however she's not growing into her looks very well. It's kind of like being married to smeone who you fell in love with and overtime they start letting themselves go, looking bad.

You said she reads these forums chillllll
xobeauty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes her part of town, I'm not saying she's limited to that, I'm saying it's not an option for her to date anyone around here since no one wants her because of how she is/looks. But I'm a nice guy I go for personality. She's gonna have to date long distance, which unfortunately for her she hates hence leaving someone due to him just living in london. She's gone back and forth for yrs between me and him because those are her only options, otherwise she'd get a totally new partner like I do. And yes I do care for her but I can't stand her if you get me. It probably is fixable but we don't have the faculties to fix it unfortunately.
Even you how come you keep going back to her? Is your town small?
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
You said she reads these forums chillllll
No I didn't? I literally said she doesn't now about TSR or my username...

I said only my little brother knows, it's on pg 9...
Anonymous #7
Report 2 years ago
No I didn't? I literally said she doesn't now about TSR or my username...

I said only my little brother knows, it's on pg 9...
Misread then.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by xobeauty)
Even you how come you keep going back to her? Is your town small?
You dont know about the city I'm from but its a major English city

I go to her because I care for her and I'm tired of one night stands and rebounding. There's plenty of nice girls I meet but the hunt to catch and keep em I get over quickly.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Misread then.
No problem but if I ever knew she reads TSR I'd probably have never joined lol
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago

Ok, but from how you've described her here it doesn't sound like she has much of a great personality. Unless I'm missing something

Maybe because I'm her
indigofox
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You dont know about the city I'm from but its a major English city

I go to her because I care for her and I'm tired of one night stands and rebounding. There's plenty of nice girls I meet but the hunt to catch and keep em I get over quickly.
Sounds like a cant live with can't live without kind of bond. Yea you need a stable relationship but be careful about revealing your one night stand past no one wants a sloot
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Ok, but from how you've described her here it doesn't sound like she has much of a great personality. Unless I'm missing something

Maybe because I'm her
well her personality is like her sense of humour

her character like her morals and care for others is what I've described and it's pisspoor
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by indigofox)
Sounds like a cant live with can't live without kind of bond. Yea you need a stable relationship but be careful about revealing your one night stand past no one wants a sloot
well if I dont win any of the women on tsr over then whoops lol

I will though take that advice and be mindful not to ever mention A THING about this girl or any other encounters with women I've had with the next female for the rest of my life. Not even for sympathy from them or to make conversation with them. Because if you say **** like how you've treated a former partner then even if they don't run off they'll have it in their heads like, "oh they might do me like that too" and f you say how a former partner treated you then they might think "well then I can do that too and they'll turn out just fine like they are now." So yea I won't do that.
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MrDystopia)
Please do stop derailing the thread for the sake of it. Any concerns about other members go into Ask a CT, you know the drill folks.
Fine; I will be doing...

I'd much rather talk to him about this kind of stuff but you know, whatever
alevelssuck_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
:yy:

saying she can't give me what I need, I hate when people say that, its ********

My health is also suffering for some reason now. My head is killing me for no reason. I haven't slept. Idk why I always come up short. I try to better myself and I run into scum that makes me wish I never ****ing bothered. I need to vent before I kick someone's teeth out. Say what you want because I can't feel ****, nothing you can say t me will beat how I already feel.

There is no god. Can't believe I thought there was but now I know for sure.
If you are saying there is no God because you was praying for you two to stay together or that she doesnt dump you then please dont think like that. My boyfriend of 1 and a half years dumped me due to his parents not liking me. I fought for him for months and I prayed to God that he comes back to me or stands up to his parents. But at the end of the day everything happens for a reason but we just dont know why yet. Till this day I cry day and night because I miss him so much but life is s*** and God clearly has another plan for us. Whether that plan may be that we will get back together with our loved ones at some point later in life or to make us grow as a stronger person.

My heart is broken too and I know how you feel. Nothing anyone says to you will make you feel better and thats the way its going to be. Just try and keep your head up and distract yourself as much as possible. Trust me.
cbblitz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
To me, this sounds like:-

Your bird wasn't into you so she told you she couldn't do the relationship anymore.
You're angry, as if she should have kept her mouth shut and continued to pretend she was into it.
You say you can't go round to her house cause it'll get violent...swell.
You then renounce your religion cause a bird broke up with you.
Then you reveal you've only been going out a year yet you seem as though you gave up your entire life for her.
Then you say "she won't cheat cause no one's even interested in her".
You also called her breaking up with her former boyfriend "heartless", even though she clearly wanted out of the relationship.

Calm the fk down, realize that your bird wasn't into you and wants to move on, say "well fk it then, nothing I can do about that", get a few beers and stop being an emotional wreck over someone you weren't even shagging 12 months ago. Sorted.
l'etranger
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Eventually you accept the only person you have mastery over is yourself.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Move on, don't dwell, and deal. **** happens, you get over it. That's life.

Seems like *****y advice, but it is what it is. Sometimes things just don't work out, and you have to cut your losses and run.
hodobikar
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
mate that sucks (( but there is plenty of ther girls out there who would stay with ya no matter what
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.42%
Excited (159)
9.19%
Worried (307)
17.74%
Terrified (383)
22.13%
Meh (176)
10.17%
Confused (37)
2.14%
Putting on a brave face (239)
13.81%
Impatient (215)
12.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise