Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah, he was absolutely appalling.

ReputationRep:
    It has been reported that (Sir) Gary O'Neil might be on his way back home in Jan.

Sooner the better, i say.

ReputationRep:
    ah interesting! i highly doubt it though, hes just knuckling down now and scoring some goals haha. Id be surprised if he does, but I wouldnt be shedding tears. Hes a good player but we have johnson and emnes who can also play RW and are decent. a few decent CMs too. digard arca walker etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mfc20)
    ah interesting! i highly doubt it though, hes just knuckling down now and scoring some goals haha. Id be surprised if he does, but I wouldnt be shedding tears. Hes a good player but we have johnson and emnes who can also play RW and are decent. a few decent CMs too. digard arca walker etc
    After selling Diarra, i can see it happening now. Would be nice to see him come back home. he is a great player. :yep:

You might not have Johnson for much longer, if Ramos comes in for him :p:

(Which i don't think will happen anytime before the Summer, and then Ramo's squad will be back to it's full strength).

Johnson is great.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao everyone laughed at johnson and RM :P He's decent, although Boro fans dont rate him too much yet, still has to prove himself more. Where did you hear the O neill story mate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mfc20)
    Lmao everyone laughed at johnson and RM :P He's decent, although Boro fans dont rate him too much yet, still has to prove himself more. Where did you hear the O neill story mate?
    On a Pompey site. Not sure how accurate it is, but the site doesn't usually lie. I think it has been talk down here since the summer, to be honest.

Johnson now will be playing his arse off, head held high & all that jazz - After being linked with 'One Day' Ramos.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh right ok. Yeah he will probably, he should be starting at Fulham away on saturday, keep an eye out for him!

ReputationRep:
    This just came up on SSN.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...658623,00.html

Just thought id post that, incase you thought i was telling porkies.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh right interesting, cheers for the link. Seems to be some substance to it! I wouldnt be surprised if he did go mind, seemed to be happier down south.

ReputationRep:
    o'neill used to be good for pompey on the right wing

shame little cant keep fit:stomp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    o'neill used to be good for pompey on the right wing

shame little cant keep fit:stomp:
    O'Neil was superb for us. IIRC he was one of the main players (alongside Yakubu, Todorov, Primus & Steve Stone) who played well to get us Promoted to the PL in the 2002/03 season.

I'd welcome O'Neil back with open arms. He is great.

Yeah, pity about Little, he is good when fit. Even if a little slow.

ReputationRep:
    Utter crap!

ReputationRep:
    if southgate went with a 4-5-1 yesterday he is clearly not learning his lesson

so inconsistant the boro

ReputationRep:
    What Dan said. We have strikers who dont score, a weak midfield and a dumd defence. We cant win at home and concede late on. Also in January we could lose Downing and Tuncay. We could very well go down if we dont improve in the New Year. We need a win against Everton, we havent won since Villa away.

ReputationRep:
    play emnes for longer

ReputationRep:
    Disappointing loss against Everton, we played well against United though. We need to win on Saturday! I forgot what a win feels like!

ReputationRep:
    Against a non-league side on Saturday, aren't you? Surely there's a place you can get back to winning ways

ReputationRep:
    You'd think so wouldn't you Stu!

ReputationRep:
    What's the latest news on (Sir) Gary O'neil?

ReputationRep:
    Didnt play yesterday, no reports on him going though. Talk round here is Downings handing in a transfer request tomorrow but GS wont let him go He was quality yesterday in the free role, if hed scored he would have been MOTM. Good to see Alves hitting the back of the net, regardless of it being against Minnows. As for their goal, set pieces once again our downfall. Not ashamed to say when 7 minutes of injury time was shown i was yelling to get it in the corner, thought they would nick an undeserved draw. Great day out though, 7,000 Barrow fans were decent. Only in the cup would you get this!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 28, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.