Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Obama has the whole Robin Hood economic policy thing going on.
    Heh! Well at least you made me laugh

Ok, universal health care, an increase in pay for teachers and reform of the education system, an end to the unchecked privatisation of government, higher taxes on the very rich, a phased withdrawel from Iray and a more debate-orientated foreign policy, action on climate change, the seperation of religion and government.
    Firstly, separation of church and state? Are you kidding me? They always have and always will have that. Seriously dude, its a massive thing over there. 'End to unchecked privatisation of government' - what on earth does that ACTUALLY mean? Action on climate change? What does this mean? Debate orientated foreign policy? You mean like Obama preemptively bombing Pakistan? Reform of the education system? HOW exactly?! And universal health care and increased spending for teachers? Where is this money coming from? Coupled with his plans to lower taxes of 95% of working families, it just doesn't make fiscal sense, does it?

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if you were one of her children....
    FAIL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pipkinlove)
    Imagine if you were one of her children....
    FAIL.
    Well judging by Track and Bristol, one of them is probably called that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssk2)
    Heh! Well at least you made me laugh

Firstly, separation of church and state? Are you kidding me? They always have and always will have that. Seriously dude, its a massive thing over there. 'End to unchecked privatisation of government' - what on earth does that ACTUALLY mean? Action on climate change? What does this mean? Debate orientated foreign policy? You mean like Obama preemptively bombing Pakistan? Reform of the education system? HOW exactly?! And universal health care and increased spending for teachers? Where is this money coming from? Coupled with his plans to lower taxes of 95% of working families, it just doesn't make fiscal sense, does it?
    The seperation between church and state has been getting pretty blurry when they ban the use of foetusses in science research and pay for the 10 commandments outside government buildings. Action on climate change means investment in renewables, an end to the unchecked privatisation of government means less outsourcing, debate orientated foreign policy means he wouldn't have gone into Iraq and investment in education and infrastructure is the only way to survive in a more competitive international economy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History Lost in Physics)
    And Trig? Let's not forget that gem of a name!!

ReputationRep:

'Bristol' really confuses me. I'm guessing she's never even been there.

ReputationRep:
    christ almighty, im surprised her tagline isnt 'vote for me, im pretty and im not black.' what a b!tch

ReputationRep:
    The seperation between church and state has been getting pretty blurry when they ban the use of foetusses in science research and pay for the 10 commandments outside government buildings.
    Trust me, there is a massive divide between church and state. Any public school in America will show you that.

Action on climate change means investment in renewables
    With no real policy there then, just 'investment'. Brilliant.

an end to the unchecked privatisation of government means less outsourcing
    Huh? Outsourcing to where exactly?

debate orientated foreign policy means he wouldn't have gone into Iraq
    Lol! So 'debate' now equals 'going back in time and not invading Iraq'. Nice!

investment in education and infrastructure is the only way to survive in a more competitive international economy.
    But HOW does he plan to do this? How will he pay for this?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manderlay in flames)
    The seperation between church and state has been getting pretty blurry when they ban the use of foetusses in science research and pay for the 10 commandments outside government buildings. Action on climate change means investment in renewables, an end to the unchecked privatisation of government means less outsourcing, debate orientated foreign policy means he wouldn't have gone into Iraq and investment in education and infrastructure is the only way to survive in a more competitive international economy.
    You cant debate with people like Saddam Hussein, they tried it before and it didnt work, he would say one thing and then in the background be doing exactly the opposite.

ReputationRep:

But obviously Bristol; America, is far older than Bristol; England :rolleyes:

Maybe they have an oil drilling site or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bkcr20)
    And Trig? Let's not forget that gem of a name!!
    At least she didn't call any of them WOLLSMOTH

ReputationRep:
    At least she didn't call any of them WOLLSMOTH
    I love how he's changed his pic because of his stupid hat.

ReputationRep:
    she's just a pig with lipstick

oh no i di'dnt

i think that i did

ReputationRep:
    She is awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssk2)
    Trust me, there is a massive divide between church and state. Any public school in America will show you that.

With no real policy there then, just 'investment'. Brilliant.

Huh? Outsourcing to where exactly?

Lol! So 'debate' now equals 'going back in time and not invading Iraq'. Nice!

But HOW does he plan to do this? How will he pay for this?!
    All government policies tend to boil down to putting money somewhere and in this case he's putting it in the right place

If you don't know what outsourcing is or what it has meant under the Bush adminastration you're even less educated on the issues than I thought

No, it means in the future he will act as he would have in the past and not destabalise the world by invasion-first policy

He plans to pay for it using government funds :/ if you're about to agonise about debt maybe you should take a look at the figures for just how much Bush increased the national debt, mostly by spending it on Iraq.

ReputationRep:
    I love how he's changed his pic because of his stupid hat.
    Was that the actual reason?

I just thought he was tired of everyone telling him he was a little kid.

Poor boy - comes out with some sensible suggestions then spoils them by offending everyone. I was like that once :p:

ReputationRep:

i discovered yesterday that bristol bay, alaska is where the palin family go fishing/oil drilling

ReputationRep:
    She's hot. This over-rules all her disturbing beliefs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my[s)
    favorite[/s]things...]i discovered yesterday that bristol bay, alaska is where the palin family go fishing/oil drilling
    Ah thanks....
    Still hate her though

ReputationRep:
    That is really quite worrying, I just hope that McCain doesn't get voted in and something happens to him and we are left with that loose cannon running one of the superpowers!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.