Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I'm watching United. National pride and all that ffs :france:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    The champs are out.
    Erm... lol.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted Bayern to win ffs :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Who knew that even the Germans are partial to a slice of crumble :yum:

ReputationRep:
    Bahahahahahaha! Bayern should have finished us off when they had the chance(s).

ReputationRep:
    Pandevvv you bloody legend!!! :dance: Inter only second team in history to go through after losing 1st home leg. They should of easily won though over 2 legs, if someone hadn't forced Julio Cesar to go to clown college

ReputationRep:
    That controlled finish man, amazing from Pandev. It bobbled right before it got to him as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Bahahahahahaha! Bayern should have finished us off when they had the chance(s).
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Sandeep is an avid and wholehearted supporter of Atletico, Inter and Arsenal at the last count :fyi:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I have to say this without being too biased, but I think Etoo is the best striker in Europe at the moment and the best big game striker for the last 5 or so years.

ReputationRep:
    I agree on the big game striker comment. Having not seen enough of him I can't comment on the first part.

He always seems to pull it off when it matters and when his team needs him.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's between him and Villa really. After the World Cup i'd have said Villa, but Eto was sensational at the start of the season especially and has a very legitimate claim to have overtaken him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    :confused:
    When you watch foreign leagues a lot, you usually become attached to a team...

ReputationRep:
    The news of Eric has absolutely rocked me. Hope he takes all the time he needs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Yea always shocking when you hear about fit healthy footballers in their prime getting setbacks like these. Hope he recovers well.

ReputationRep:
    Very sad news about Abidal, really hope he recovers fully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    I have to say this without being too biased, but I think Etoo is the best striker in Europe at the moment and the best big game striker for the last 5 or so years.
    I agree, but in some parts he is still underrated...and I cannot understand why..personally!..
    Like people saying that Rooney is better than him..im a United fan, but thats just stupidness.

I think he could be argued as the best striker in the world. Im not saying he is, just that one could argue that point. Nevertheless, he is a very very very good striker imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    What happened to him?

ReputationRep:
    If this hasnt been posted already, I thought that i'd post it...
    I think he must have so much skill to miss that :awesome:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.