Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pf1)
    It's much, much worse when you get here.
    Ignorance is bliss (for the moment) :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who got in! And commisserations if you didn't, you can still be proud.

(Original post by Longorefisher)
    I don't want to tempt fate in case I didn't hear them correctly on the phone but I phoned up as well and have been told I'm in!

Hopefully, St Catz here I come :-P
    Yay, Catz! You've got an awesome college waiting for you I can answer any questions if you need it. What subject?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone still not heard anything? UCAS has crashed, their lines are blocked, and my school still hasn't e-mailed me my results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    Ignorance is bliss (for the moment) :smug:
    You found bliss in ignorance? xD

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 2 A*s and an A! History at St Hugh's here I come . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billieerin23)
    I'm in 2 A*s and an A! History at St Hugh's here I come . . .
    Well done! Wish I could say the same. (But substitute Classics for History and Merton for St. Hugh's. )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sempiternitas)
    Well done! Wish I could say the same. (But substitute Classics for History and Merton for St. Hugh's. )
    There are tons of great unis out there don't worry, whatever's meant to be will be :-)

ReputationRep:
    massive congratulations to everyone! make sure you all enjoy your last few weeks of freedom

commiserations to those who missed their offers - it feels awful right now but it really is not the end of the world. i'm sure that the moment you arrive at your uni for freshers' week you'll forget all about oxford and realise that it really doesn't matter where you end up, because you'll have a brilliant time anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody, well done on those who got in, and for those who didn't I'm sure will do fantastically wherever else they might go.
    Does anybody's Track still say Conditional? I have got the offer grades but it still is down as conditional so I'm just checking I don't need to phone up or anything.
    Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M'Ling)
    Hi everybody, well done on those who got in, and for those who didn't I'm sure will do fantastically wherever else they might go.
    Does anybody's Track still say Conditional? I have got the offer grades but it still is down as conditional so I'm just checking I don't need to phone up or anything.
    Many thanks
    If you got the grades you're definitely in, congrats :party:

ReputationRep:
    The current status of your Application is:
    Congratulations! Your place at Oxford University (O33) to study Physics (4 years) (F303) has been confirmed.

Yay!!! :awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone who got in, and I'm sorry to those who didn't, but I'm sure it won't stop you having great lives!

It's gone 'unconditional' on my UCAS, do we need to click anything to confirm anything or anything on there? My head of 6th form seemed to think so, but I can't see anything that looks like it needs clicking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LtCommanderData)
    Well done everyone who got in, and I'm sorry to those who didn't, but I'm sure it won't stop you having great lives!

It's gone 'unconditional' on my UCAS, do we need to click anything to confirm anything or anything on there? My head of 6th form seemed to think so, but I can't see anything that looks like it needs clicking...
    No clicking necessary, it's all sorted already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    x
    Hey, jw, do you know what the system is for open offer holders and when we can expect to hear? Looking forward to finally finding out what college I'll be headed to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosopher-of-sorts)
    Hey, jw, do you know what the system is for open offer holders and when we can expect to hear? Looking forward to finally finding out what college I'll be headed to.
    Does your unconditional now show a campus code on track? If not, I'd imagine your college will contact you over the next couple of days

ReputationRep:
    Done and DONE!

I'm in to read history at Magdalen, three A*s!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    Does your unconditional now show a campus code on track? If not, I'd imagine your college will contact you over the next couple of days
    Wow, I was a bit slow off the mark there. I checked it earlier, saw U for campus code, thought that meant it was still 'Unknown'. Just checked Oxford website and realise it's the code for Somerville!

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I was a bit slow off the mark there. I checked it earlier, saw U for campus code, thought that meant it was still 'Unknown'. Just checked Oxford website and realise it's the code for Somerville!

Thanks.
    :woo: Wonderful!

ReputationRep:
    Yay - so so relieved. Still feels really surreal, only starting to sink in. Now the hard work really starts I guess...

ReputationRep:

Thanks.
    Do you know when we hear about accomodation?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.