Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Adler)
    Turkish girls are awesome. They are the only true reason why Europeans went on crusades; to capture a Turkish girl from the Ottoman lands and take her back to Europe.
    I agree

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Im not a turk im from the country that has a very similar flag to yours - pakistan! Haha but i love u guys!! ♥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yigit58)
    hande yener - ya ya ya which is my favourite song nowadays
    Ta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Adler)
    Turkish girls are awesome. They are the only true reason why Europeans went on crusades; to capture a Turkish girl from the Ottoman lands and take her back to Europe.
    you think so? I agree with you turkish girls are so beautiful however having a date with a turkish girl is so painful frankly. they are so stubborn I think.

ReputationRep:
    TSR-Turkey Shall Rule

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einstein007)
    TSR-Turkey Shall Rule
    Thought you were a Pakistani :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Thought you were a Pakistani :confused:
    I am but u guys are cooler!

ReputationRep:
    I am but u guys are cooler!
    I ain't Turkish...I'm Pakistani -___-...needed some good Turkish music suggestions so thought I'd post here..

ReputationRep:
    Im not a turk im from the country that has a very similar flag to yours - pakistan! Haha but i love u guys!! ♥
    Thanks we love Pakistanis as well never forget your helps at the independence war of Turkey a hundred year ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I ain't Turkish...I'm Pakistani -___-...needed some good Turkish music suggestions so thought I'd post here..
    Loool oops soz i cant help

ReputationRep:
    Loool oops soz i cant help

nevermind lol already got 2 suggestions from some nice Turks above

ReputationRep:
    nevermind lol already got 2 suggestions from some nice Turks above
    Gülşen - yatcaz kalkcaz has been one of my favourite song in this summer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayseta)
    Hey there this is probs the best summer I've had, the first in a long time where I haven't had to wait all holiday to get results of some sort... just nice and chilled out. I'll be going to Turkey in a few weeks to visit some family and my dad has recently moved back (after living in London for about 40 years). How's your holidays been?
    Hi that's nice to hear, haha I'm actually waiting for my GCSE results (stressful times), but I can't wait to hopefully be in the same positiıon as you in a few years where has your dad moved to in Turkey? My holiday so far has been very good, with all the sunshine and vitamin d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Username97)
    Hi that's nice to hear, haha I'm actually waiting for my GCSE results (stressful times), but I can't wait to hopefully be in the same positiıon as you in a few years where has your dad moved to in Turkey? My holiday so far has been very good, with all the sunshine and vitamin d
    Ahh I remember being really nervous for mine! Good luck, most people seem to do much better than they think. Are you planning on going to sixth form/college? He moved to Fethiye, I love it there and it's not too far from Ölüdeniz . We've been quite lucky in the UK to have such nice weather, I live up north and I don't remember it ever being this sunny.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Merhabaaaa all am new to this ! This post is a trial ! Helppp plz lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meryem.m)
    Merhabaaaa all am new to this ! This post is a trial ! Helppp plz lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Merhaba! Welcome to TSR. How can I help you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayseta)
    Ahh I remember being really nervous for mine! Good luck, most people seem to do much better than they think. Are you planning on going to sixth form/college? He moved to Fethiye, I love it there and it's not too far from Ölüdeniz . We've been quite lucky in the UK to have such nice weather, I live up north and I don't remember it ever being this sunny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you I want to go onto sixth form, hopefully by getting the grades needed! Wow that sounds so nice, is that where he's from in Turkey? I bet you like going there I live in the south-east and I heard the weather was bad some time back, but it's cleared up now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    i gonna study real estate msc at Kingston University.

See you around

ReputationRep:
    Merhaba! Nasilsin? :ahee:
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2rull)
    Hi guys,
    i gonna study real estate msc at Kingston University.

See you around
    Hi
    that is great to hear!
    looking forward to seeing you here in September!

Kerrie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.