Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azns)
    u can do that if u get accepted too tho lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No m8 bcos id wanna keep watching the thread nd see hu else got accepted if i did lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyTractor)
    No m8 bcos id wanna keep watching the thread nd see hu else got accepted if i did lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't understand how people still speak like that when they are applying to universities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrisLi)
    Does anyone apply Math & Eco?
    I submited my UCAS last Monday and received the email last Friday, and it told me to wait 7 weeks.
    Can I really get news from them after 7 weeks?
    I am very worried, though I knew I probably would be rejected by LSE. TAT
    I've applied for the same course about a month ago and got the 7 week email a few days after I applied. Still haven't heard anything. I believe you can get an 'out of the blue' offer/rejection but it's rare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josiejo1970)
    Why are the maths department do slow??? Let's hope they dish out some offers tomorrow.
    Can't agree more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyTractor)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh right fair mate fair lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    After receiving my offer for management, it's quite clear that they place so much emphasis on your PS. My grades aren't good 3A* 5A for IGCSE and predicted A*AA for A2. For people out there that are scared because of their grades, just apply cause you will never know if you don't. KEEP YOUR HOPES UP!

and good luck for all of you waiting

ReputationRep:
    Don't expect any offers/rejections until Thursday or Friday guys. Also, they close on the 20th, so the bulk of the decisions will be made this week and next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    I don't understand how people still speak like that when they are applying to universities.
    who are you to judge?

ReputationRep:
    You misunderstand. Look at my previous posts and look at the person I was talking to.

I was mocking his manner of speech, because you know, yolo. If you actually were referring to him, talk to him directly and not indirectly, as if you're somehow above him. You're not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hieuluu)
    After receiving my offer for management, it's quite clear that they place so much emphasis on your PS. My grades aren't good 3A* 5A for IGCSE and predicted A*AA for A2. For people out there that are scared because of their grades, just apply cause you will never know if you don't. KEEP YOUR HOPES UP!

Hi! Congratulations!
    How long did you wait to receive offer?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for the same course about a month ago and got the 7 week email a few days after I applied. Still haven't heard anything. I believe you can get an 'out of the blue' offer/rejection but it's rare.
    Well, I do not have confidence to get an offer from LSE.
    No matter what result it is, I hope I can get it earlier....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theflyingduck)
    On thursday, are you applying for the same course?
    No my friend is.. She got the 4 week "one of the strongest applicant email" though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigjeffrey)
    who are you to judge?
    u kno jeff u kno

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callmejosie)
    Anyone apply for business math and stats?
    Yes, I am applying for BMS. You too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi i applied to do sociology at LSE they emailed me last monday saying i would received the result of my application within three weeks did anyone else get this email?, before that they asked a copy of my passport so check my status here, so I am hoping the additional information indicates their interest of me

ReputationRep:
    Starting to get nervous... got my 5 weeks mail on the 25.10. and still have heard absolutely nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hieuluu)

What are you talking about... your grades are amazing. Management requirement is AAB and you got predicted A*AA, that's obviously not an underachiever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azns)
    u kno jeff u kno
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Surprisingly you have a 'street' aspect to your personality.

ReputationRep:
    You know what lse? I'm done with you. I just can't let you play with my feelings like that anymore. I'm sick and tired of these emails telling me to wait "5 more weeks", "7 more weeks" etc. If you really wanted me, it would have been love at first sight. I remember when I first saw you, I fell in love with you. And I still love you. But I just don't like the way you've been treating me recently. However, I know we can get through this. We can get through the phase of sending each other emails and the phase of you judging ever aspect of me. Do you know why? Because you're worth it. And my mum told me not to let go off things that are worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NedStark)
    Surprisingly you have a 'street' aspect to your personality.
    Just because someone types in a certain way does not mean that they have a "street" aspect to their personality.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.