Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drmedicine)
    got an offer today! had my interview on 15th January
    Niceeeee one!!!!! How did you feel the interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    I have a feeling we'll hear this month, offers or rejections. This is just because last year people interviewed in January mostly heard by the end of the month. Let's hope we hear, I'd rather get rejected now than in March. I'm sure most people will be with me on this aha
    I feel exactly the same way...

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone with offers today! I can only imagine how excited must be!

ReputationRep:
    How are people hearing back after having their interviews on the 15th/16th of Jan! I hate King's!! I can't stop checking my portal...Congrats to you guys btw :P

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any idea what time of day these offers are coming through?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Congratulations to everyone with offers today! I can only imagine how excited must be!
    Second ur sentiment ..... We have to use our positive and vivid imagination ..........,.....hopefully ( says he after chewing through the new nails which replaced the old devoured ones !!!) oh lordy ..... ( song ... No blasphemy ...... Lolz )
    It will happen .... It will happeen .... It will happen ........ Ok ? ( smiles nervously ... Sweating and biting nails 😭😿🙀😬)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finally got offer! !!! Had interview on 4th so dont give up hope guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Second ur sentiment ..... We have to use our positive and vivid imagination ..........,.....hopefully ( says he after chewing through the new nails which replaced the old devoured ones !!!) oh lordy ..... ( song ... No blasphemy ...... Lolz )
    It will happen .... It will happeen .... It will happen ........ Ok ? ( smiles nervously ... Sweating and biting nails 😭😿🙀😬)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahahaha! Hope only fades with every passing day. Do you know how many tubs of Ice cream I've consumed whilst on TSR because of the anticipation?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buvraj)
    Woaah Congratulations youu!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Niceeeee one!!!!! How did you feel the interview went?
    Thought it went really well, was personal statement heavy, so as long as you know it inside out you'll do well

ReputationRep:
    Thought it went really well, was personal statement heavy, so as long as you know it inside out you'll do well
    Thanks! I had mine yesterday, waffled on the first question but felt I recovered ok. Don't know if I've done enough Hope they understand the nerves for the first question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buvraj)
    How did u feel it went?

ReputationRep:
    What time was yours? i also had my interview that day. Well done btw!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futuredoc999)
    How did u feel it went?
    Honestly i thought it went fairly well. I was able to answer most of the questions they threw at me pretty well only stuttering occasionally when they started to put a bit more pressure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VigneshSB)
    Hey guys, just wanted your advice on something. I had an interview yesterday, and I made the interviewers laugh once or twice, and they kept smiling the whole interview and didn't even interrupt me once. I'm really nervous however, because I heard that they are supposed to grill you and make you feel like a loser... Is this a bad sign? Should I have been more serious, and smiled less?
    no

ReputationRep:
    Just letting you guys know that I got an offer today! I had my interview on the 10th December, so I have been waiting for aaaages so if you're in the same position, don't worry! Also, I was asked to upload my passport last week so if you are, then hopefully it's a good sign

ReputationRep:
    SO PEOPLE WHO HAVE OFFERS AND WERE ASKED TO UPLOAD PASSPORT ... HAD U GUYS UPLOADED THEM PRIOR TO INTERVIEW ??? So u effectively uploaded them twice ?????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cactus8)
    Just letting you guys know that I got an offer today! I had my interview on the 10th December, so I have been waiting for aaaages so if you're in the same position, don't worry! Also, I was asked to upload my passport last week so if you are, then hopefully it's a good sign
    How did you feel it went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    SO PEOPLE WHO HAVE OFFERS AND WERE ASKED TO UPLOAD PASSPORT ... HAD U GUYS UPLOADED THEM PRIOR TO INTERVIEW ??? So u effectively uploaded them twice ?????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    someone please answer this question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    someone please answer this question
    I didn't upload mine prior to interview. Prior to interview i only uploaded academic certificates. After interview i was asked a while later to upload passport. So only once for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.